Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Unemployed Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Graduates (646 Views)

Advice To Unemployed Graduates / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed Graduates by learnoflixx: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
BOC is here!!

Re: Unemployed Graduates by learnoflixx: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Many people will give a man who is rich gifts worth 200k,100k etc but won't give 10k to a begger on the street. � people give more to those who already have.

The question is Do you have a skill? A value to offer ? What would make anybody want to give you 200k or 500k ?

The Bachelor of Copywriting course is here again!!

IN the next 30 days, you'll learn 10+ skills intensively
- how to close sales
- how to write sales copy for products, websites, email letters etc
-how apply copywriting on upwork, fiverr, agency and as a personal brand.
- how I make millions online monthly.

That's not all
IN this one month Intensive course you also get :
✅ Materials worth N800k
✅ Best student gets an iPhone
✅ Employment for top 10 students.
✅ Certificate

The Bachelor of Copywriting course has raised over 500 millionaires since its inception. It's here again
An opportunity that will definitely change your life.
Send " join BOC to 09020304412 via whatsapp now"
15 slots left

Re: Unemployed Graduates by learnoflixx: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
10 slots left

Re: Unemployed Graduates by SETHARTHUR(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Scam alert -aka networking
Re: Unemployed Graduates by learnoflixx: 6:14am On Nov 20, 2022
SETHARTHUR:
Scam alert -aka networking

Wow...I'm surprised . But if you have proof of anything I said being a scam ..kindly post it here.
Re: Unemployed Graduates by learnoflixx: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2022
5 slots gone . 10 left
Re: Unemployed Graduates by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Oga go and do your project. Last last they won't give you any certificate. My regards to the master scammer Fraudfesor. Emmanuel akpe who is not even a copywriter. Also remember to bring two people that will bring two people that will bring two for him. Prince copywriting my foot.
learnoflixx:

Wow...I'm surprised . But if you have proof of anything I said being a scam ..kindly post it here.
Re: Unemployed Graduates by yinkeys(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2022
learnoflixx:
Many people will give a man who is rich gifts worth 200k,100k etc but won't give 10k to a begger on the street. � people give more to those who already have.

The question is Do you have a skill? A value to offer ? What would make anybody want to give you 200k or 500k ?

The Bachelor of Copywriting course is here again!!

IN the next 30 days, you'll learn 10+ skills intensively
- how to close sales
- how to write sales copy for products, websites, email letters etc
-how apply copywriting on upwork, fiverr, agency and as a personal brand.
- how I make millions online monthly.

That's not all
IN this one month Intensive course you also get :
✅ Materials worth N800k
✅ Best student gets an iPhone
✅ Employment for top 10 students.
✅ Certificate

The Bachelor of Copywriting course has raised over 500 millionaires since its inception. It's here again
An opportunity that will definitely change your life.
Send " join BOC to 09020304412 via whatsapp now"
15 slots left
Nature favours abundance

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Teachers At An Award-winning School In Osogbo, Osun State / Bayelsa State Primary Teacher Recruitment / Great Opportunity… Urgent Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.