Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) (46220 Views)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) / APC Presidential Campaign Spokesman, Festus Keyamo Returned To Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by merits(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
DadaHammed:
Na which school be that?

Base university Abuja.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by merits(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Orangedreams:
No school name?

Ok

Base university Abuja.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by broadman20: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Difrent:

The igbo hatred for Yorubas is glaring and well documented.
So the feelings is mutual.
You cant be hating me and expect me not to hate you in return.
You people and empty boasts and chest beating.
Who told you yorubas doing business or working outside their region dont make it or suceed? But you don't see them boast about making money more than their hosts or asking for respect for littering the whole place with 2/2 kiosks and polluting markets with fakes and counterfeit products.
You know why you have to demand respect? Because your money is unclean and every one knows and you know too.
If not envy how on earth do one begin to hate the tribes that host them and make them the so called richest tribe....do you think if these people didn't allow you do business you will suceed?.....yet only igbos hate yorubas.....hate fulanis....hate ijaws....hate Igalas....hate Jukun.....and sadly hate themselves so much they don't see anything wrong with IPOB killing igbos in igboland and blaming it on DSS and herdsmen.

Remove the speck in your eyes before helping your neighbour remove his

Na advice no be curse

Hahahaha

I want you to mention one successful Yoruba man you know in the east?

Oya let's see
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
broadman20:

I wonder who is a DULL brainless Brain here?

You talk about crime and I mentioned about 4 past hardened criminals that your region has produced for the past 50 years and counting. All of them were killed by federal government either by hanging or firing squad and I expected you to counter it if you not crime personified region.

Why trying to divert the topic you brought up?

I make boldl to say that everything bad you talk about the Igbos has it's roots in Yoruba land and I will provide you with facts, figures and even names of criminals who has done it before Igbos in your region.

Just mention it let me silence you;

Is it robbery,

Kidnapping,

Fraud,

Raping,

Stealing,

Skull mining (Hiaa no go area)

Drug ( Drug master himself is even contesting for president)

Just mention it, only that you people are good in condoling evil, that's why you are supporting a Drug Lord to rule over you.

Evil region.

I am not a Southerner DUMBO

Extreme DUMBNESS is engraved in the DNA of IIGBOSS which is why this IPOB CANNIBAL is not fit to process what I said in my earlier post.

Stop foaming at the mouth, go back and read (this time slowly) what I said in my earlier post.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by zedman1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A good one and bonus for thîefnubu. Atleast he now have an halfbaked lawyer that will be defending his drugs cases in Chicago'
I no de follow all of una do these una online fights o, if una like make una continue de insult people papa up and down, I no care, after all na some of them cause am for themselves. One thing I care about is what you wrote up there. You de yab person and your English ma bend. You be graduate? No?. No be insult o.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by broadman20: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am not a Southerner DUMBO

Extreme DUMBNESS is engraved in the DNA of IIGBOSS which is why this IPOB CANNIBAL is not fit to process what I said in my earlier post.

Stop foaming at the mouth, go back and read (this time slowly) what I said in my earlier post.

You see how defective your reasoning is?

You are not a southerner but a Yoruba man?

From Kogi or Kwara?

This is the exact reason why you cannot talk about Fulani herdsmen ravaging your land, what else do you have?

Your origin has been taking from you,

You are neither here nor there,

Neither considered a true northerner or Westerner,

You deserve to be crying everyday,

A man without history and background.

Go get back your heritage from your Masters.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
zedman1:
I no de follow all of una do these una online fights o, if una like make una continue de insult people papa up and down, I no care, after all na some of them cause am for themselves. One thing I care about is what you wrote up there. You de yab person and your English ma bend. You be gradute? No?. No be insult o.

shocked

You're not even confident on yourself hence you resort to using pidgin to addressed me. If you're that good, I beseech you to drag me in english.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
broadman20:

You see how defective your reasoning is?

You are not a southerner but a Yoruba man?

From Kogi or Kwara?

This is the exact reason why you cannot talk about Fulani herdsmen ravaging your land, what else do you have?

Your origin has been taking from you,

You are neither here nor there,

Neither considered a true northerner or Westerner,

You deserve to be crying everyday,

A man without history and background.

Go get back your heritage from your Masters.

Even though IIGBOSS are not intelligent people but this particular IPOB CARNNIBAL has got to be the DUMBBEST CARNNIBAL that ever lives grin

YUHR own BRAIN is far too empty than normal IIGBOS.

Me and my people own this country and by extension all the CARNNIBAL IIGBOS in it
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by zedman1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You're not even confident on yourself hence you resort to using pidgin to addressed me. If you're that good, I beseech you to drag me in english.
Lol, I actually did that pidgin stuff on purpose and you fell for the bait. I wasn't really concerned about your blunders, rather it was your attitude towards the first class guy's success I was actually concerned about.... it wasn't necessary. You spark English pass how I spoke it, lol. Now, let's start with this your comment I quoted here;
1. It should be 'confident in', not "confident on".
2. You should have used 'address' there, not "addressed".
Are you requesting we go back to your first comment and highlight your blunders there too or what?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by zedman1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A good one and bonus for thîefnubu. Atleast he now have an halfbaked lawyer that will be defending his drugs cases in Chicago'
Should we point them out here too?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by Difrent: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha

I want you to mention one successful Yoruba man you know in the east?

Oya let's see

Which east?..... there's no money to be made there.....if not 90% of igbo wealth created wont be outside the east.
My people go where there's money to be made ....the only thing that sells in the east is alcohol...and PO know this and you know we know this.....reason his only achievement is investing in a brewery .....the end result is alcohol induced actions that exposes the foolishness of the average igboman in believing they can intimidate every one once they have taken some alcohol.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by shegz24(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2022
MasterJayJay:
You don't want to mention he graduated from the university owned by Labor party vice-presidential candidate, Datti, the running mate of Peter Obi that he usually attacks online.

The problem with you Obidense is that you have been brainwashed and you hate hearing the truth.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by broadman20: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Difrent:

Which east?..... there's no money to be made there.....if not 90% of igbo wealth created wont be outside the east.
My people go where there's money to be made ....the only thing that sells in the east is alcohol...and PO know this and you know we know this.....reason his only achievement is investing in a brewery .....the end result is alcohol induced actions that exposes the foolishness of the average igboman in believing they can intimidate every one once they have taken some alcohol.

Please kindly look for a pastor from mountain of fire and miracle church.

It's very urgent you do that.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by broadman20: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:

Even though IIGBOSS are not intelligent people but this particular IPOB CARNNIBAL has got to be the DUMBBEST CARNNIBAL that ever lives grin

YUHR own BRAIN is far too empty than normal IIGBOS.

Me and my people own this country and by extension all the CARNNIBAL IIGBOS in it

Please kindly seek for the help of a celestial church pastor for an all night beatings with broom and water delivery session.

It's necessary you do that before writing anything here.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by HilcomTech(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
broadman20:

Please kindly seek for the help of a celestial church pastor for an all night beatings with broom and water delivery session.

It's necessary you do that before writing anything here.

Keep talking your balablu and bulaba as you want.

IIGBOS are our SLAVES and will always remain our SLAVES
Re: Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) by broadman20: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:

Keep talking your balablu and bulaba as you want.

IIGBOS are our SLAVES and will always remain our SLAVES

Yes they are slave but living better than you in every ramifications.

I wonder who are the shoe makers in Nigeria,

I wonder who are the gatemen,

The dirty house keepers,

The useless beggers,

The hopeless out of school children,

The poverty capital of Nigeria.

You keep lying to yourself and after that go back to face your reality of suffering and useless lives.

Why all they envy ?

Because we have always turn around the wicked systems of Nigeria to our own advantage.

You will die in poverty and envy inside your BROWN ROOF an nothing you can do about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.