Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public (15772 Views)

Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Vixlot: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Saturday accused Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, presidential flag-bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), of fighting his boss while serving as the vice president of Nigeria.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Tinubu said this during the APC rally at the Warri township stadium in Delta State.

Atiku served as the vice president of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007 during the presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo.

This newspaper reports that in Obasanjo’s 2014 book, ‘My Watch’, the former president talked about the alleged corruption and money laundering cases linked to Atiku.

Chapter 36, titled “Atiku and US Justice Entanglement”, detailed some “corrupt involvement” of the former vice president with a company called iGATE and William Jefferson, a former US lawmaker, who was later jailed for 13 years.

In the chapter, Obasanjo linked Atiku to the embezzlement of $20 million, which the administration was supposed to deploy for the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), and another $125 million misappropriation during 2003 the fiscal year.

“Our opponents (the PDP) don’t have shame. They are fighting in the public, how can they think of governance?

“When Atiku was there, he was fighting his boss in public. They were telling us how they spent PTDF money to buy cars for their friends. Do they have shame?” Tinubu said.

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-tinubu-attacks-atiku-for-fighting-obasanjo-in-public/

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Vixlot: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good morning atikulators who were still young then

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by PrinceOfLagos: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu is doing eye service and eye service will not win him election In 2023

Did Tinubu not insult President Goodluck Jonathan in 2014?

Tinubu is looking for endorsement from Obasanjo but it's already too late because Chief Obasanjo is fully Obidient that's final

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Moh247: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What is eye service in Omoluabi defending his Yoruba elder
..not everything is Politics you know

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by LegendHero(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

He’s not even defending Obasanjo.

He only said PDP have no shame. He said Obasanjo accused Atiku of stealing PTDf money and that Atiku was alleged to have spent the money on his girlfriends.

So Jagaban told the story of the animal kingdom and the lizard that said “his wife no get shame” and he used that to buttress his PDP no get shame argument.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by PrinceOfLagos: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

But you applauded Tinubu when he insulted Afenifere leader, Mr Adebanjo, for endorsing Peter Obi for 2023 presidential election abi

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Ttalk: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Rabbish

A shameless person like you should not have a say in national discourse

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Sonyboom: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Brain dead Igbo is Tinubu n Obasanjo in same party or you are Just being brain dead like many of your tribesmen on NL

PrinceOfLagos:

Rabbish

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by PrinceOfLagos: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ttalk:

The word shame should not be used by a a shameless person like you
You've always prayed that I deactivate so you will white wash Nigerians with your Tinubu lies but no, I will be here to burst all your eyes

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by NobleSeed(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
baba dey find endorsement from OBJ grin
Blabla baba Blu!!!!!!!! grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Moh247: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
LegendHero:

He’s not even defending Obasanjo.

He only said PDP have no shame. He said Obasanjo accused Atiku of stealing PTDf money and that Atiku was alleged to have spent the money on his girlfriends.

So Jagaban told the story of the animal kingdom and the lizard that said “his wife no get shame” and he used that to buttress his PDP no get shame argument.

Oh!! Never even read it, just skimmed through

Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by PrinceOfLagos: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sonyboom:
Brain dead Igbo is Tinubu n Obasanjo in same party or you are Just being brain dead like many of your tribesmen on NL

As E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet us

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by PrinceOfLagos: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
NobleSeed:
baba dey find endorsement from OBJ grin
Blabla baba Blu!!!!!!!! grin
OBJ will never endorse Thiefnibu

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by NobleSeed(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
urchins dey advice am to keep pushing grin
Besides no harm in trying
PrinceOfLagos:

OBJ will never endorse Thiefnibu

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Trapnews: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin
JAGABAN!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by ibrahimabba7: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by PrinceOfLagos: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
NobleSeed:
urchins dey advice am to keep pushing grin
Besides no harm in trying
He go push till he enter gutter

ObJ is already Obidient

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by BATified2023: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is looking for endorsement from Obasanjo but it's already too late because Chief Obasanjo is fully Obidient that's final
we Yorubas don’t wake our parents with sliding tackle

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
we Yorubas don’t wake our parents with sliding tackle
Gbenu'e Dake jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by benuejosh: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
In all of this, i pity Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by NaijaMutant(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Oh!! Never even read it, just skimmed through

Thanks

1905fv:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Did you actually do it?.

I don't know If he's right or not

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by gozmok1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
urinating emilokan on the beat ������

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by gozmok1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

remember urinating emilokan called OBJ expired milk

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Moh247: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Did you actually do it?.

I don't know If he's right or not

No didn't rape anyone

He is Nairaland canceller, he has being harrassing me about all because I support APC and he supports Obi

I have asked Seun to make available his details so I can sue him, but I haven't gotten reply

Below is my pics and that of my family

Also below is the list of username he had created specifically to silent anyone not supporting Obi, or to intimidate people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Moh247: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
gozmok1:

remember urinating emilokan called OBJ expired milk

Can't Remember

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by gozmok1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by DrOBD(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
I think he's also referring to the issues between Wike and Atiku.... that's probably what he meant by PDP does not have shame and they are fighting in public.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by gozmok1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by Moh247: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
gozmok1:

check it

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=obasanjo+expired+milk&board=0

Check your link Oga it's broken

No dey whine me nau

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Criticises Atiku For Fighting Obasanjo In Public by gozmok1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2022

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Threatens To Walk Out Senators Making Noise During Plenary / APC Mocks Jandor Over Frosty Relationship With PDP Governors, Party Elders / Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.