Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

We Are One With Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are One With Atiku Abubakar (232 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Kukah: How I Convinced Obasanjo To End The Feud With Atiku / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are One With Atiku Abubakar by Mannirgiwa: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gov. Governor Nyesom Wike was against Atiku Abubakar he said because of Ayu is from the same zone with Atiku

Two ago during Peter Obi's visit in PH, Wike of rivers state, stated that he would give Peter Obi support during presidential election.

In labour party, their National party chairman is from South.

Presidential candidate is from South.

Their DG is from South. And majority of their national positions are being held by southerners.

So where is the justice Governor Wike is talking about. Time to reunite with your family my brother. Atiku is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Senator Dino Melaye Spokesperson PDP Presidential Campaign Management Committee

Re: We Are One With Atiku Abubakar by Arkam123: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
The unifier Atiku Abubakar

(1) (Reply)

JANDOR Slams Lagos State Government For Shutting Markets For APC Campaign Rally / #atikuorganizingforaction / “I Have The Capacity To Humble Wike” – Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.