Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate (484 Views)

South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio / Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky / Igbos Are Not Being Cheated Or Marginalized- Sen. Ndume Says As He Slams Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by uzair90: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Two days ago during Peter Obi's visit in PH, Wike of rivers state, stated that he would give Peter Obi support during presidential election.

In labour party, their National party chairman is from South.

Presidential candidate is from South.

Their DG is from South. And majority of their national positions are being held by southerners.

So where is the justice Governor Wike is talking about. Time to reunite with your family my brother. Atiku is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Re: Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by duro4chang(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.The best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. The expected one. The hope of Nigeria. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.
Re: Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Marginalization is in every part of Nigeria even in the Family,GOVERNMENT,in churhes especially Pentecostal churches headed by all these God of Men and also in Catholic church (BISHOP MARGINALIZATION against a particular section in IMO STATE that have produced more Reverend Fathers than any other state in Nigeria but non of the Reverend Fathers is qualified to be a Bishop in any part of the World).

uzair90:
Two days ago during Peter Obi's visit in PH, Wike of rivers state, stated that he would give Peter Obi support during presidential election.

Their DG is from South. And majority of their national positions are being held by southerners.

So where is the justice Governor Wike is talking about. Time to reunite with your family my brother. Atiku is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the grace of God.
Re: Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Vote Atiku for president

uzair90:

Re: Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Marginalization
Re: Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2022
PDP all the way
Re: Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by tuborme: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Peter Obi just joined that Party after their Congress, changing their officers will collapse the party. Get sense. Nobody in Labour is complaining
Re: Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2022
LOl

Obi dey catch cruise grin
Re: Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by owobokiri(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Marginalization is in every part of Nigeria even in the Family,GOVERNMENT,in churhes especially Pentecostal churches headed by all these God of Men and also in Catholic church (BISHOP MARGINALIZATION against a particular section in IMO STATE that have produced more Reverend Fathers than any other state in Nigeria but non of the Reverend Fathers is qualified to be a Bishop in any part of the World).

Take that your nauseating Mbaise victim complex out of here before I spoil this Sunday morning for you.
You produced priests and have not been made a Bishop bla bla bla bla bla. Did anyone force you to join the priesthood? Were you promised the position of the Pope before you joined the seminary? Is the Church now some kind off political party where you go to aggregate your wayward demands for canal goals? Are we now dashing out the positions in The Church to all inebriated agitators just for the fun of it?
You are lucky I'm neither the governor of Imo State nor the Pope. Otherwise that una gragra for end in tearss..

1 Like

Re: Dont Vote For A Marginalized Candidate by TechW: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2022
In PDP, there was an agreement that when the president emerges , the party chairmanship will shift to another region but such was not said in labour party, meanwhile, the only person that can make me vote in any election is Peter Obi and I must vote and my vote will count, others don't deserve my vote because both are the same only that Tinubu government will set a bad precedent in our political sphere.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In Nigeria Has Reduced Under Buhari -Tinubu / Herdsmen Militias Attacked And Killed Three People In Benue Community (photos) / This Is How Tinubu Supporters Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.