Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,972 members, 7,825,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" (27878 Views)

SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi / How Abacha Stole Billions In Truckloads - Enrico Monfrini (BBC) / Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Theoarhics: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2022
They are all thieves, including the one causing the other. All of them standing on that podium are all thieves...infact bigger thieves.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by OgatheTop: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by duro4chang(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2022
They are thieves
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Perfectbeing(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Slymonster:

Obaseki is a failure. A very big one and even the roads he does doesn't last up to 3 month. Unlike all road oshiomole did that are still standing with walk way. That man deceive Edo state badly
Due to emotions Edolites said they don't want Edo to be like Lagos.
Like they literally said they didn't want Edo State to be like the best State in Nigeria.
That's what happens when you take decisions when you're emotional.

Same mistake Nigerians want to make in 2023.
They actually say Peter Obi is better than Tinubu.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Billmos: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2022
It's dishearted to see pple castigating someone dat give u a first hand information even gov wike agreed n praise the president on dat feat yet this south south gov are keeping such volume of money yet d don't care about paying gratuity n pension to their retired workers always complaining that there is no money yet I'm surprised to see some fools here instead to join force n asked their gov what are they doing with so much funds in their custody they are busy insulting comrade Adam,it's now obvious our leaders are not d problem, nigeria problems are d poor masses who are too poor even in their thinking.just imagine!!!!!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Patriotsleague: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Governors are the real problems of Nigeria, a lot of ignorant people always quick to blame the president.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by finishmatter: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Oshomonkey can keep deceiving himself

He should tell Nigerians what he also did with all the federal allocation that came to Edo State.

He should explain to Nigerians how he imported that his wife from Cape Verde ...

Obaseki has all the details of the money he Looted and Embezzled from Edo State and he would be exposed soon...

But Oshomole is d best governor/leader Edo State has had since 1991.
Obaseki is a failure.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by finishmatter: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Governors are the real problems of Nigeria, a lot of ignorant people always quick to blame the president.
This is why I keep telling people that dividing Nigeria is not the solution.
There is massive corruption taking place and the states n LG level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Perfectbeing(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2022
BreconHills:

Until you inderstand the structural imbalance in the 1999 constitution there will be no change. Even if by some freak of nature the LP candidate was to find himself miraculously sworn in as President, he would be powerless to change anything. First he would have no power over NASS. LP doesn't even have candidates in all states, second he eould discover that any new LP NASS members would be unwilling to let go of their new bonanza. If he tries to discipline them, they simply cross the carpet to another party.

Instead of endSars it should have been endNASS. Until NASS is reformatted under constitutional amendment, nothing and I repeat nothing will change in Nigeria. We must return to the 1960 constitution. We cannot continue paying governors and NASS members to live large at our expense. This election is just window dressing.

It is shocking that this so called new generation youth are no different to the old generation they blame for everything. They too have cheaply been lured into thinking that its all about the Presidency.
The first time Buhari tried ending budget padding, the senate refused to approve the budget and Nigeria was running the 2016 fiscal year with no budget for almost 6 months.
That's even a president in the same party with majority of the house members o. Yet dem still show am shege.

Yet a current candidate thinks he can run the economy without a senator from his party and he can reduce their salary if he wants.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by SlavaUkraini: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
finishmatter:

But Oshomole is d best governor/leader Edo State has had since 1991.
Obaseki is a failure.

Best governor in Looting and embezzlement of state Treasury
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by SlavaUkraini: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Guy, don't go there.. Everyone knows what Adams did in Edo State. Look for another place to criticise Adams in..

Oshiomonkey is still a Criminal like his Drug Baron master in Lagos
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Benwallt(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
He said, "Okowa hopeless vice president "
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by SlavaUkraini: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
power4reps:

Leave the messenger face the message
So you hate the truth
Next thing is to attack another former governor who have never govern your state
Let every citizen hold their state governors accountable.
Let's leave Lagos state to Lagos people to hold their leader accountable and vice-versa.

Preach your message to Oshiomonkey first

If he has the guts and audacity,

He should go and demand accountability from his State governor and leave other Niger Deltans to hold their leaders accountable..

If he dares run his mouth outside his State then he should expect the necessary backlash..

If he dares run his mouth anyhow in Edo State, the loan he collected that was diverted to his offshore accounts and properties in the Carribean islands would be exposed...

His luxurious properties in the Cape Verde Islands would be exposed for the world to see...

Oshiomonkey should be eating banana and stop behaving like a saint because he is a Criminal like his Drug Baron master in Lagos
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by SlavaUkraini: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
sultry69:
Someone with conscience will never compare Obaseki with Oshiomole .

Oshiomole was the best Governor Edo state ever had since the return of democracy 1999.

You are not even convinced of your comment that is why you used the word "Was"

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by SlavaUkraini: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
itsene:

Since calling your father a monkey is not a problem why don't you ask Obaseki to expose Oshiomole also.

Since calling your parents dirty criminalistic animals is not a problem

Why don't you tell Oshiomonkey to shut the fxck up and stop behaving like a saint because he is not..

Oshiomonkey is still a Criminal like his Drug Baron master in Lagos...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Bigleaf1006: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

He should tell Nigerians what he also did with all the federal allocation that came to Edo State.

He should explain to Nigerians how he imported that his wife from Cape Verde ...

Obaseki has all the details of the money he Looted and Embezzled from Edo State and he would be exposed soon...

You are obviously not from Edo state and probably never been to Benin.

He stole money and obaseki still hasn't dragged him to efcc despite hating each other so much
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by TheOgaBoss: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:

Oshiomole is the best Governor Edo ever has till date.

Obaseki wey be werey na I'm you dey want make the judge.

Between you and obaseki, i don't know who is more foolish.
how 8s oshomole the best gov?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Indispensable85(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Keep your gutter shut. You think a vindictive Obaseki will have anything on an arch rival like oshiomhole with no immunity and he won't nail him? With the fierce battle he had with him in 2020 guber election? U be MUMU
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Indispensable85(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Oshiomhole is only echoing what Wike told the whole world recently. Okowa, Obaseki, Diri, Ayade, Udom should come out and tell us what they did with their portion of the money.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Perfectbeing(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

K
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by BreconHills(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The first time Buhari tried ending budget padding, the senate refused to approve the budget and Nigeria was running the 2016 fiscal year with no budget for almost 6 months.
That's even a president in the same party with majority of the house members o. Yet dem still show am shege.

Yet a current candidate thinks he can run the economy without a senator from his party and he can reduce their salary if he wants.

Will they hear you? If LP should unimaginably win, we are headed for a constitutional crises par excellence

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Perfectbeing(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
BreconHills:

Will they hear you? If LP should unimaginably win, we are headed for a constitutional crises par excellence
True.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by BreconHills(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Valid point my friend

I told someone that Nigerians are one of the easiest people to rule because we are very malleable

Lemme take your mind back. You remember wen buhari won elections in 2015. For the first 6 months, things in Nigeria were working, Nepa gave so much power that bottles cracked up because they were frozen. Civil servants were up and doing. Things were working well and what did APC say, that buhari's body language was what was helping

Why did I bring that above example up, buhari was perceived to be a no nonsense guy in the 80s and people thought he would bring this attitude to the fore, so everyone was trying to observe to see if her bark was as good as his bite. Unfortunately, people can see what he is made up of now

When the head is determined to work and shows it is ready to enforce laws irrespective of whose toes are stepped on , people would conform

Let's take a simple example of obeying traffic light, maybe a house of rep member, beats the red light. He is arrested , tried and given the maximum punishment. Repeat it for 2 or 3 people who are highly placed and publicise it. Nobody would run a red light in Nigeria

Replicatie this in various sectors of Nigeria. Enforce swift punishment as deterrents for wrong doing, people would change

So my friend, top down approach can work very well in this country

Maybe it can, maybe it won't. I hope you are right but as someone pointed out today when the same buhari tried to stop budget padding in 2016, he was stone walled by members of his own party and Nigeria proceeded without a budget for almost one year.
I have my serious doubts about any positive change until we change that constitution and the time to hold the feet of senators and representatives yo the fire is NOW but everyone ala 1954 is focused on their regional kingpins

"The more things change, the more they remain the same"
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by BreconHills(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Valid point my friend

I told someone that Nigerians are one of the easiest people to rule because we are very malleable

Lemme take your mind back. You remember wen buhari won elections in 2015. For the first 6 months, things in Nigeria were working, Nepa gave so much power that bottles cracked up because they were frozen. Civil servants were up and doing. Things were working well and what did APC say, that buhari's body language was what was helping

Why did I bring that above example up, buhari was perceived to be a no nonsense guy in the 80s and people thought he would bring this attitude to the fore, so everyone was trying to observe to see if her bark was as good as his bite. Unfortunately, people can see what he is made up of now

When the head is determined to work and shows it is ready to enforce laws irrespective of whose toes are stepped on , people would conform

Let's take a simple example of obeying traffic light, maybe a house of rep member, beats the red light. He is arrested , tried and given the maximum punishment. Repeat it for 2 or 3 people who are highly placed and publicise it. Nobody would run a red light in Nigeria

Replicatie this in various sectors of Nigeria. Enforce swift punishment as deterrents for wrong doing, people would change

So my friend, top down approach can work very well in this country

Maybe it can, maybe it won't. I hope you are right but as someone pointed out today when the same buhari tried to stop budget padding in 2016, he was stone walled by members of his own party and Nigeria proceeded without a budget for almost one year.
I have my serious doubts about any positive change until we change that constitution and the time to hold the feet of senators and representatives yo the fire is NOW but everyone ala 1954 is focused on their regional kingpins

This is 1966 loading. Remember I said it first
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by freshkpomo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:

Oshiomole is the best Governor Edo ever has till date.

Obaseki wey be werey na I'm you dey want make the judge.

Between you and obaseki, i don't know who is more foolish.

ogbemudia and ambrose Alli were local government chairmen abi? Better stick to what you know. If you say oshiomole do road (when nor last) and renovate schools I go hear, but for other areas him nor even smell lucky igbinedion upon him heavy taxation and allocation.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Tareq1105: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Daviddson:
Keep on cashing out on Tinubu, with your disjointed grammar and tenses. grin I couldn't read through due to the pidgin English it was written with. I'd have commented accordingly if he had at least used the normal English we're used to, instead of the one he used that was causing headaches. You ended up not saying anything. This is not the first time federal politicians try to jam ordinary citizens' head with their governors, using reverse psychology.

It's not Oshomhole that said it. Wike said it openly last Thursday that Buhari paid all oil producing states the 13% derivation fund from 1999 to date.

So, Oshomhole was only reemphasizing what Wike confirmed to Nigeria and Nigerians as the source of funding his projects.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by teepain: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
BreconHills:

Until you inderstand the structural imbalance in the 1999 constitution there will be no change. Even if by some freak of nature the LP candidate was to find himself miraculously sworn in as President, he would be powerless to change anything. First he would have no power over NASS. LP doesn't even have candidates in all states, second he eould discover that any new LP NASS members would be unwilling to let go of their new bonanza. If he tries to discipline them, they simply cross the carpet to another party.

Instead of endSars it should have been endNASS. Until NASS is reformatted under constitutional amendment, nothing and I repeat nothing will change in Nigeria. We must return to the 1960 constitution. We cannot continue paying governors and NASS members to live large at our expense. This election is just window dressing.

It is shocking that this so called new generation youth are no different to the old generation they blame for everything. They too have cheaply been lured into thinking that its all about the Presidency.

Not just well said, but very well said!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by JoshTim: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
freshkpomo:

ogbemudia and ambrose Alli were local government chairmen abi? Better stick to what you know. If you say oshiomole do road (when nor last) and renovate schools I go hear, but for other areas him nor even smell lucky igbinedion upon him heavy taxation and allocation.

See how you celebrated thief lucky igbenedion. Suffer no dey tire you.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by SHNAYAJO: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Osho how much did you steal when you were the governor of Edo State as well as when you were the APC chairman!? Bunch of the same feathers.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by tuoyoojo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
BreconHills:

This is 1966 loading. Remember I said it first

Very nice defence
Trust is that Peter obi if he gets to clinch the ticket would have a very turbulent first tenure, people opposition would make to water down his influence

That is why, he would have to carry the common man along and focus on people oriented programs.

If the common man sees that Peter obi is fighting for their good and these opposition politicians are try truncate that, the masses would see the need to recall any erring politician.

True power would be in the hands of the electorate
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by Simeonjoe1: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jestin:
Some of the state governors are worse than Buhari himself. Obaseki is one of the most useless governor

People just dey throw insult anyhow.
Have you gone to Edo to see what he's done. Or how much is 100bn that will cover the entire infrastructure decay in the whole of edo?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" by SlavaUkraini: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

Keep your gutter shut. You think a vindictive Obaseki will have anything on an arch rival like oshiomhole with no immunity and he won't nail him? With the fierce battle he had with him in 2020 guber election? U be MUMU

Shut up your Gutter mouth

Your Papa and Mama Na them be Original Mumu for raising a beast that is shamelessly defending a Criminal

Thunder fire your useless life

Kwassia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike / Photos Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa & His Family / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.