Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? (642 Views)

I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by ScamHunter: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Imagine a presidential candidate in this 21st Century reading a speech of animals to humans.

The tortoise said...
The lion said...
The lizard said...

What the...

The other day it was the fish, not even a living fish but a dead one. I've been trying to make sense out of the senselessness of Tinubu's mind and still have not been able. The closest I could liken it to is an artistic work depicting the sky as red: a diseased mind.

Something tells me that blo...blu...bulaba is animal language, though I'm yet to get my mind around the species it originates from in the animal kingdom.

If he's thinking of a church, he juxtaposes her with rats. Now how do you correlate a tower and an antelope? Tinubu sef...

At least Buhari was fixated on cattle which was elevated above the lives of Nigerians. Tinubu is telling you the even a lizard would be more valuable if you all are foolish enough to let him near presidency.

Vote wisely...

7 Likes

Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by PointZerom: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
My senior brother almost lost his sense trying to figure out the meaning of these.

Wetin concern Christians with antelope, scissors and ceiling grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by Tochi3(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
" Animal in human skin"... Fela described it perfectly

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by AntiTerrorist: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu is possessed with the spirit of animals. He is no longer himself.

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by adeniyi65(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
The Tinubu I know as Governor is not Tinubu of today. It's serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by WibusJaga: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2022

Tinubu is everything a President shouldn't be in this 21st century. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by Waterlrd: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
adeniyi65:
The Tinubu I know as Governor is not Tinubu of today. It's serious.
A dangerous spell don holam............. Him go get himself after the election.

He should go and prepare for 2031. It's over for him for now.
Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by TruthIsBitter02: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Because his supporters all think like animals for supporting a dead wood. Imagine Tinubu been interviewed as a president of Nigeria by an international Media outfit... It will be an international embarrassment..

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by TruthIsBitter02: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
..Because his supporters all think like animals for supporting a dead wood. Imagine Tinubu been interviewed as a president of Nigeria by an international Media outfit... It will be an international embarrassment

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by Flora2Sweet: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
He thinks off the Books.... and always releases aNew Hit, whenever he hold's the Mic.....

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by SILVERLINES: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
cheesy
Re: What Is It With Tinubu And Animals? by ScamHunter: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yet some supposed humans are rooting for Mr Tinubu...

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Allow PDP Return To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Peter Obi Is Not Different From The Rest. See Why!! / Tinubu: Babachir Lawal Is A Useless Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.