Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University (1496 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Graduates From Baze University / Dino Melaye's Classmates At Baze University Surprised Him With Cake - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by KingsCity: 2:44am On Nov 20, 2022
It seems everyone is going there to buy

I am interested, I want to buy two - one for myself and one for my babe

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by shortgun(m): 2:58am On Nov 20, 2022
KingsCity:

You must be mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by sleek214(m): 4:15am On Nov 20, 2022
The very corrupt obi datti universe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by Moh247: 4:20am On Nov 20, 2022
I heard they are offering promo price on Law degree certificate since Yusuf Datti needs campaign fund

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by Mrgovernor: 4:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Just N10m
Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by kambili999(f): 4:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
I heard they are offering promo price on Law degree certificate since Yusuf Datti needs campaign fund
sleek214:
The very corrupt obi datti universe
who did you hear it from. Some people will sit down, cook up lies and claim they heard.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by Moh247: 5:00am On Nov 20, 2022
kambili999:
who did you hear it from. Some people will sit down, cool up lies and claim they heard.

Since you already assumed it's a lie, then no need telling you who I heard it from

#Degree for sale, Crook Obi/Datti educational policy
Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:13am On Nov 20, 2022
They will sue u for fake news oh

Be careful

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by kambili999(f): 5:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Since you already assumed it's a lie, then no need telling you who I heard it from

#Degree for sale, Crook Obi/Datti educational policy
I was still assuming. But now I am putting it to you that you are a liar. Stop peddling lies because you want to make a candidate look bad. Campaign with the strong points of your chosen candidate. Even you that is typing this whole bulaba balablo isn't perfect

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by mrvitalis(m): 5:19am On Nov 20, 2022
KingsCity:

You have been so affected by the poorly run Nigerian government university system that you don't even believe a good global standard university can happen in Nigeria

Sad sad

No wonder your type think obi and Datti are too good to be true

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by Highways: 5:27am On Nov 20, 2022
KingsCity:

They work in silence while you assume in public
Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by Acidosis(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu has really messed up your brain.
Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by blackpanda: 6:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Ask Obi-Datti cos they own the school. Datti is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 20, 2022
KingsCity:

You were actually reasonable here!
Politicians are just packing the degree like water.
Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by KingsCity: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
They will sue u for fake news oh

Be careful

What is fake about the news

For a long time they (illegally) said people cannot study law on a part-time basis in Nigeria.

Now Amechi has been full time Minster of Transport for the past eight years and before then he was full time Governor for eight years, so at what time did he study the law?

Was he working full time and studying law full time at the same time?
Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by mikool007(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

You must be mad
and you must be a fool for thinking it wasn't bought
Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2022
blackpanda:
Ask Obi-Datti cos they own the school. Datti is a criminal

You will cry more...

More things are coming up against Tinubu.

You yoruBandits started it first.
Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2022
KingsCity:

What is fake about the news
For a long time they (illegally) said people cannot study law on a part-time basis in Nigeria.
Now Amechi has been full time Minster of Transport for the past eight years and before then he was full time Governor for eight years, so at what time did he study the law?
Was he working full time and studying law full time at the same time?

That's why all you supporting Tinubu are stack illiterates.

My friend studied 3 different courses in 3 different universities at same time. He had the ability but not for mentality lazy swines supporting Bululuu candidate.
Re: Please Who Knows How Much They Sell Law Degrees For At Baze University by techWriter1: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2022
The very corrupt sash datti universe

(1) (Reply)

Arrival Of His Excellency Atiku Abubakar In Ondo State. / How Lagos Will Vote / Like Lagos, Do We Have Any Yoruba Political Office Holder In South-East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.