Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Lagos Will Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagos Will Vote (1499 Views)

Humiiated In Osun, Rejected In Lagos, Will Aregbesola Return To Tinubu's Camp? / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lagos Will Vote by senatordave1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Buhari got 55% and pdp got 45% in 2015 and 2019.buhari won 14 lgas dominated by yorubas while pdp won ,6 lgas dominated by non indigenes.it simply means that in lagos,yorubas mostly vote apc while non indigenes who are igbos,ss and some northerners vote PDP.with obi contesting,the 45% vote bank is shattered.most igbos and most ss people will vote obi while the remnants will vote atiku.Yoruba vote tally for apc will increase as tinubu is a Yoruba.out of the opposition 45%,30% will go to obi while atiku takes 15%.
In summary lagos polls will be tinubu 55% obi 30% atiku 15%./

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Oghenaogie
Muykem
Cajal
Sonoyom
Penguin2
Workch
Legendhero
Yarimo
Afamed
Silvertongue
Esseite

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Moh247: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fact

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Richardonald(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Are you directly telling us that all yoruba will vote for hunger, death, hardship... Again after 8 years... Suffer no dey tire Dem ni

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Bigredmachine: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Definitely APC will win Lagos state by a large margin...

3 Likes

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Bigredmachine: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Richardonald:
Are you directly telling us that all yoruba will vote for hunger, death, hardship... Again after 8 years... Suffer no dey tire Dem ni

Mark my words yorubas will vote for APC regardless if they are suffering or not, weather whom they want is an slowpoke or not...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Eva2000: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yorubas Christians will vote for PETER OBI.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by kettykin: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
I sincerely hope thugs will not go about disrupting voting in parts of Lagos

8 Likes

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Joevics(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
senatordave1:
Buhari got 55% and pdp got 45% in 2015 and 2019.buhari won 14 lgas dominated by yorubas while pdp won ,6 lgas dominated by non indigenes.it simply means that in lagos,yorubas mostly vote apc while non indigenes who are igbos,ss and some northerners vote PDP.with obi contesting,the 45% vote bank is shattered.most igbos and most ss people will vote obi while the remnants will vote atiku.Yoruba vote tally for apc will increase as tinubu is a Yoruba.out of the opposition 45%,30% will go to obi while atiku takes 15%.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Oghenaogie
Muykem
Cajal
Sonoyom
Penguin2
Workch
Legendhero
Yarimo
Afamed
Silvertongue
Esseite
Lol. All those thumbprinting in Alausa won't happen this time, thanks to BVAS.

You also forget that a lot of people didn't vote in 2015 and 2019 because we had a theif and a killer.

Obi will motivate more Lagosians to comeout and vote, while APC voters will be reluctant.

14 Likes

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by seunmsg(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
I’m also projecting around 55% for Tinubu in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Spandau: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
I’m also projecting around 55% for Tinubu in Lagos.

Pẹlẹ. Projector Machine.

9 Likes

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by kolaaderin: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Richardonald:
Tinubu is not Buhari and he is also not Obi. Lagos residence has never been hungry , unsecured and hard to live for all. But we know Anambra has been ravaged with poverty, insecurity and tough for your people, that is why we have more than 50% of the population roaming around for greener pasture in same Lagos and other states.
Truth they says hits like a dagger, you better stitch that punch before it consumes you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by ImDStar: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
He's speaking for himself, no mind am.
Election is next month, a big surprise is waiting.

Richardonald:
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Ttalk: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
cry
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Zionmdde: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bigredmachine:

Mark my words yorubas will vote for APC regardless if they are suffering or not, weather whom they want is an slowpoke or not...
I am yet to meet any yoruba Christian who will vote tinubu. I have even met 2 sowore supporters sef. I don't know for youruba Muslims oo. But I know 90 percent of Christians are voting obi
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Ttalk: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Oghenaogie
Muykem
Cajal
Sonoyom
Penguin2
Workch
Legendhero
Yarimo
Afamed
Silvertongue
Esseite

A nursery school student would have done better. Anyway let's manage the concoction you dish out.

It would have been better if you have given the name of the 6 LG won by PDP.

You failed to understand that PDP was a national party in 2015 and 2019 and PDP is rooted in SW with their structures spread down to the wards.

The numbers of LG won by PDP in 2015 was due to the number of Yoruba presence in those LG, the Igbo were not in the picture of either APC or PDP turnout in Lagos except in few instances where they have candidate, but that doesn't covered the 6LG that PDP won, don't forget many of the candidate that won in PDP are Yoruba while 1 is from Edo and 1 Igbo from Imo.

Fast forward to 2023, LP and Peter Obi will be regarded as a political orphan in Lagos state. The existing PDP structure will vote PDP candidate while Igbo residing in Lagos will vote Peter Obi. This is where the lies of Igbo population in Lagos state would be put to rest permanently as there scanty population scattered over few local government would be insignificant to make them win any of the LG where their population is visible, example is Ojo LG where you have chunk of Igbo around Satelite town, Iba, Ojo, Okokomaiko and Ajangbadi and around Trade fair, but the truth is that Yoruba still dominate that area in terms of population and by the time the result from the riverine towns in Ojo is counted, Chukwdi in Upper Iweka will understand that media propaganda cannot give Obi 30% in Lagos State.

Obi will struggle to get 10% as his best performance in Lagos and cannot win 1 single LG in Lagos State

4 Likes

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Trollronaldo: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Oghenaogie
Muykem
Cajal
Sonoyom
Penguin2
Workch
Legendhero
Yarimo
Afamed
Silvertongue
Esseite
I doubt, Buhari got that because Peoole wrote the result in government house and there was no BVAS. You can't judge with that.

Now, Lagos is Tinubu 40%, Obi 40% others 20%
BVAS will stop that result manufacturing.

If care is not taken, Tinubu will even lose Lagos. I am not obedient, I am voting for Sowore. Sowore is also get few votes in Lagos, maybe 3-5%
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Bigredmachine: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zionmdde:

I am yet to meet any yoruba Christian who will vote tinubu. I have even met 2 sowore supporters sef. I don't know for youruba Muslims oo. But I know 90 percent of Christians are voting obi
are you sure... yorubas are very funny people o, be it xtian or muslims... they tend to forget things easily, come that day the xtians may forget this muslim muslim tickets of a thing and vote APC
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by MikeofAfrica: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bigredmachine:

Many northerners in Lagos who voted APC in 2015 and 2019 due to Buhari will vote either Atiku or Kwankwaso in 2023.

Many Christians ( Yoruba and non indigenes ) who voted APC in 2015 and 2019 due to Osinbajo will vote Peter Obi in 2023.
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by MrEverest(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Oghenaogie
Muykem
Cajal
Sonoyom
Penguin2
Workch
Legendhero
Yarimo
Afamed
Silvertongue
Esseite

Since you are so sure, then why is Tinubu and his urchins preventing people from collecting their PVC's?

Don't worry, February is not far again and una eyes go soon clear cheesy cheesy
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by MrEverest(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bigredmachine:

What an insult on Yorubas! You mean they would rather drink poison because it was served by someone from their region than vote for someone who would bring positive change?

In other words, you are saying that Yorubas are bigots
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Softmirror: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zionmdde:

grin

CONTINUE TO COMFORT YOURSELF WITH LIES.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by MrEverest(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
kettykin:
I sincerely hope thugs will not go about disrupting voting in parts of Lagos

I'm even surprised you're entertaining such thoughts. Except the thugs don't bleed then they should come and disrupt elections!

This same election Nigerian youths are seeing as do or die? Or you think youths won't be ready for them?
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by senatordave1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I doubt, Buhari got that because Peoole wrote the result in government house and there was no BVAS. You can't judge with that.

If care is not taken, Tinubu will even lose Lagos. I am not obedient, I am voting for Sowore. Sowore is also get few votes in Lagos, maybe 3-5%

What do you mean by govt house? Did pdp not also rig! Listen,most of the results from the polling units were posted live by voters and buhari won most so theres nothing like buhari wrote results in govt house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Novarisammy2: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Oghenaogie
Muykem
Cajal
Sonoyom
Penguin2
Workch
Legendhero
Yarimo
Afamed
Silvertongue
Esseite

why not make it 70% for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Trollronaldo: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
senatordave1:

What do you mean by govt house? Did pdp not also rig! Listen,most of the results from the polling units were posted live by voters and buhari won most so theres nothing like buhari wrote results in govt house
you know what I am talking about cheesy

But it's okay if you won't admit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by sapele914(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Only an Ipobian residing in Eastern Nigeria will reason like you.

Only a foolish Lagosian will vote against Tinubu for President, so I want to believe that definitely you don’t live in Lagos State?

Eko Oni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Indispensable85(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bigredmachine:
are you sure... yorubas are very funny people o, be it xtian or muslims... they tend to forget things easily, come that day the xtians may forget this muslim muslim tickets of a thing and vote APC

Yorubas are not know to be religious bigots. Anyone selling that propaganda in the south west is just ignorant of political history. I just dey laff oooooo. The kind of votes Tinubu will get in the south west will shock some kids who know nothing about Nigeria political history. Youtube don't play with their own once he's on the ballot. People are just too lazy to do research.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Indispensable85(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
I mock those ignorant teenagers giving peter obi any chance against Tinubu in Lagos. By next month una body go be like ice water.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Will Vote by senatordave1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
you know what I am talking about cheesy

But it's okay if you won't admit

Writing of results was predominant during manual accreditation era but since card readers was introduced in 2015 and later bvas,it becomes difficult to write results.you can't rig where you are not wanted na.you only rig in your strongholds.can they try it in the east
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Trollronaldo: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
senatordave1:

Writing of results was predominant during manual accreditation era but since card readers was introduced in 2015 and later bvas,it becomes difficult to write results.you can't rig where you are not wanted na.you only rig in your strongholds.can they try it in the east
Even card reader, it happens when incident form was available.

Rigging also is possible with card reader because anybody can use any voters card to vote.

That's what was happening, BVAS will not allow those things.
Re: How Lagos Will Vote by Superwave16320: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu is hunger yet Ndi Anambra are the ones escaping like refugees from their state in
Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc nto Lagos to slave their souls away for peanut hawking gala okrika all sort of foolish jobs.

As your Igbo father not gone mad with this your reasoning now ?

Richardonald:

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Fashola Had Been APC Presidential Candidate / Two Indian Brothers Wanted At Home Are Living Big In Nigeria / IPOB Sit-at-home Order Beyond What States Can Handle – Governor Uzodinmma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.