Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State (3914 Views)

'Crowd At APC Rallies Now Constantly Shout Sai Atiku' - Deji Adeyanju / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by BluntCrazeMan: 4:19am On Nov 20, 2022
See Photos...

(Ok...
That's It For Now..)

1 Like

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Ancestortinubu: 4:22am On Nov 20, 2022
See crowd upon say them no give anyone shishi. Anyway the apc bought crowd came for omoagege

16 Likes

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by naijapips04: 4:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Why must these zombidients lie? Is lying key criteria to join the obidient family?

That is Charismatic renewal convention that Peter obi stopped by not LP rally.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33am On Nov 20, 2022
naijapips04:
Why must these zombidients lie? Is lying key criteria to join the obidient family?

Ok..

Peter Obi was there sef.??
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Praxis758: 4:39am On Nov 20, 2022
Photo manipulations for propaganda are part of politics and war globally

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by BluntCrazeMan: 4:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Praxis758:
Photo manipulations for propaganda are part of politics and war globally
Na you Sabi ooo.

Social Media Causes “High Blood Pressure”..
That means, someone is very likely to ban it kpata-kpata

1 Like

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2022
naijapips04:

peter obi was in delta state but not campaign Relax wink grin when he visit delta u will understand area!

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Urheadmaster(m): 4:57am On Nov 20, 2022
naijapips04:

If elections is won by the multitude of people.

Urchins presidential candidate and PDP miscreant stand nowhere close to Aso rock tongue.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Why can't we do night rally host Nigeria flag like this Oh! My labour party glory await thee embarassed grin wink

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Treasure17(m): 5:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Why can't we do night rally host Nigeria flag like this Oh! My labour party glory await thee embarassed grin wink
Amidst insecurity? When miscreants can easily penetrate the rally and cause chaos. Nigerian government will now start saying no one dies.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 20, 2022
Treasure17:

Amidst insecurity? When miscreants can easily penetrate the rally and cause chaos. Nigerian government will now start saying no one dies.
the can try it in East enugu or Edo boys go be police that day i was in edo when Peter obi arrived i swear with my father burial grand i never see this kinda of love oh before boys and girls was doing security job die that day imagine say any mumu just jump gap enter try nonsense grin cheesy i pity him two major roads was locked down for 8hours if i knew that it will be like this i would not have paid a taxi man because i later trekked and joined the songs and marriment cheesy chia obi!

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by BluntCrazeMan: 6:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod, Mynd44
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
the can try it in East enugu or Edo boys go be police that day i was in edo when Peter obi arrived i swear with my father burial grand i never see this kinda of love oh before boys and girls was doing security job die that day imagine say any mumu just jump gap enter try nonsense grin cheesy i pity him two major roads was locked down for 8hours if i knew that it will be like this i would not have paid a taxi man because i later trekked and joined the songs and marriment cheesy chia obi!
LOl

Most of them no get PVC bro. Two of my cousin follow join and they no get PVC. An average fulani/Hausa have their PVC intact and you will never hear them make noise on social media. They speak with their PVC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by blackpanda: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
See crowd upon say them no give anyone shishi. Anyway the apc bought crowd came for omoagege

Keep deceiving yourselves. Tinubu will sin win laslas and u will still come here to cry grin
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by blackpanda: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Most of them no get PVC bro. Two of my cousin follow join and they no get PVC. An average fulani/Hausa have their PVC intact and you will never hear them make noise on social media. They speak with their PVC

Don't mind them. When time to vote comes, east will declare sit at home, the rest don't have PVC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24am On Nov 20, 2022
blackpanda:

Keep deceiving yourselves. Tinubu will sin win laslas and u will still come here to cry grin
How??

As in,,, we didn't cry with Buhari.

Na Tinubu we go cry for?

(Meanwhile, you guys are definitely going to cry if Obi wins.
That's why you guys think the Obidients would cry if Tinubu wins..)

(You guys still have a lot to know)
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by blackpanda: 6:26am On Nov 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
How??

As in,,, we didn't cry with Buhari.

Na Tinubu we go cry for?

(Meanwhile, you guys are definitely going to cry if Obi wins.
That's why you guys think the Obidients would cry if Tinubu wins..)

(You guys still have a lot to know)

Lmao you have been here these past 7years of buhari wailing to no avail. Don't worry, the next 8yrs will give u better opportunity to wail more grin
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by BluntCrazeMan: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2022
blackpanda:

Lmao you have been here these past 7years of buhari wailing to no avail. Don't worry, the next 8yrs will give u better opportunity to wail more grin
Criticisms is not wailing.

Pick it.

Meanwhile, Tinubu had confessed that he hates criticisms.

Part of the reasons he is not supposed to be at the office that directly deals with the people.
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by GoooodHardDick: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

How old are you?

So anyone supporting Peter obi doesn't have PVC but Once they're supporting tehifnubu, he or she suddenly and automatically has PVC?

Urchins will always be urchins no matter how dumb they sound

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How old are you?

So anyone supporting Peter obi doesn't have PVC but Once they're supporting tehifnubu, he or she suddenly and automatically has PVC?

Urchins will always be urchins no matter how dumb they sound
Go check PVC data na.. only 12 million registered for PVC between last year and this year and majority are students. North and South West get the highest newly registered PVC

Many won't even get the PVC before election na the fact be that. I got my PVC 1 year and 4 months after registration and heaven did not fall

Una body go calm down after the election no worry grin
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by GoooodHardDick: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Go check PVC data na.. only 12 million registered for PVC between last year and this year and majority are students. North and South West get the highest newly registered PVC

Many won't even get the PVC before election na the fact be that. I got my PVC 1 year and 4 months after registration and heaven did not fall

Una body go calm down after the election no worry grin

Again I asked how old are you?

About 2.4m underage children voters have been disqualified and millions more will be disqualified yet you're still screaming North has the highest registered voter?

Honestly how old are you that you think the newly registered valid voters won't be given PVC before the election date?

1 Like

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Again I asked how old are you?

About 2.4m underage children voters have been disqualified and millions more will be disqualified yet you're still screaming North has the highest registered voter?

Honestly how old are you that you think the newly registered valid voters won't be given PVC before the election date?
olodo

The 2.4 million underage voters are all over the federation and not just a particular state or region

You're a baby in politics.. Your obsession with Obi will vanish when only 10 states result is being announced on election day no worry
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by GoooodHardDick: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
olodo

The 2.4 million underage voters are all over the federation and not just a particular state or region

You're a baby in politics.. Your obsession with Obi will vanish when only 10 states result is being announced on election day no worry

I'll urge you to wake up to reality son. Tehifnubu Hope of inheriting the so called buhari votes in the North is a total fallacy.

The north has scammed Tinubu big time, or haven't you Heard that El Rufia himself said that Tinubu is too old and should step down and support a younger candidate?
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Ancestortinubu: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Don't abscond come 2023, I will smoke you out. More than 180 million sane Nigerians have rejected APC.

quote author=blackpanda post=118532438]

Keep deceiving yourselves. Tinubu will sin win laslas and u will still come here to cry grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Rainstormer: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2022
naijapips04:

I'm a Deltan... Almost everybody here hate Tinubu... That rally was for Omo Agege cos he is popular and most of the crowds were paid

This is fact... I'm not being bias

1 Like

Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Holybaddo: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Am waiting to hear from Urchins
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by PrinceOfLagos: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2022
The OP is not a supporter of the labour Party, he's a Tinubu supporter and his reason for creating this thread was to paint Peter Obi a liar

Obi is yet to campaign in Delta
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by techWriter1: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2022
know audience upon say them no give anyone shishi
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by gonkin(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Rainstormer:
I'm a Deltan... Almost everybody here hate Tinubu... That rally was for Omo Agege cos he is popular and most of the crowds were paid

This is fact... I'm not being bias

U hardly see a deltan that likes tinubu. The hatred for Tinubu is so severe that sometime last week a guy was almost beaten up for claiming tinubu is best. Tinubu should forget deltan
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by HighTableVoice: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I'll urge you to wake up to reality son. Tehifnubu Hope of inheriting the so called buhari votes in the North is a total fallacy.

The north has scammed Tinubu big time, or haven't you Heard that El Rufia himself said that Tinubu is too old and should step down and support a younger candidate?

At this point in time it's not about Tinubu anymore but about a political party. Apc can't afford to loose the presidency, if they do it's game over for them and starting from scratch again, the delegates, appointees, ministers, governors, commissioners, Lg chairmen, council workers, councilors and other parastaters, a huge loss they can't afford. That's the truth and that's the advantage Tinubu knows he has. It will take a miracle for LP or Peter Obi to be president of Nigeria. If worst comes to worse PDP and Atiku might win, but that also is merely back prediction. Wike supposed support for Obi was a direct hit to Atiku's program but also a way to seek attention for himself and his cohorts, a lot of power brokers still align with PDP as a party even if they don't like Atiku. OBJ and Banbangida to start with, both who holds enormous influences and totally dispisses Tinubu. Obi is merely an obstacle and a distraction, he won't and knows he can't win. The political climate in Nigeria has been between Hausa and Yoruba. Tinubu's sacrifice is Apc becoming a full northern party if he does win the presidency. Which means the 2 major political party will be full northern party. That is the mandate. All this PVC bvas doesn't worth anything. It is Nigeria, a business country meant for businesses. You are a Nigerian but merely a figure in census board. If you like vote if you like don't, the winner is whom the powers that be seem fit to further progress their agendas and as the matters stands Tinubu and Apc is to many extent
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2022
na Church program you dey call Labour Party rally?
are you people cursed with lying?
Re: Delta State Rally: Compare Photos Of Labour Party And APC Rallies In Delta State by Oyiboman69: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
See Photos...

(Ok...
That's It For Now..)
APC has no place in Delta... They won't get up to 2000 votes. Delta is ruled by PDP but we've decided to vote for LP. People should not bother about APC, they have no structure and love Here. I'm a deltan so don't need to see the pictures before I know how the result will play out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: 80% Of Cars In Abuja Has Labour Party Logos, None With APC / Amnesty Programme: Calls For Ndiomu’s Sack Are From Corrupt Individuals - NDIG / Presidential Election Trial: INEC Insists That Jonathan Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.