Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? (1060 Views)

Poll: Which of the People in the opening post is a "tither"?

Only Mr A: 0% (0 votes)
Only Mr B: 0% (0 votes)
Only Mrs C: 0% (0 votes)
None of the Three: 100% (1 vote)
All of the Three: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Five (5) Reasons You Should Be A Tither / Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? / Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? by Enigma(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2011
Here are examples of three Christian givers. (I am using just three examples but people can figure out that there are myriad permutations)

1. Mr A earns 1000 a month; unfailingly he gives 100 a month as "tithe" in/to "church"; he gives 50 a month as offering; he then gives up to 20 to other needy causes outside "church".

2. Mr B earns 1000 a month; he gives anything up to 90 in/to church every month, he then gives 110 to other needy causes outside the "church".

3. Mrs C is a seller of "provisions"; any time that she is going to buy stock, she buys 10% extra (e.g. instead of buying 100 cans of milk, she buys 110); she regularly takes the extra 10% to her local orphanage; she then gives about 5% of her net profits in/to "church".

NB Please feel free to vote entirely anonymously without giving any explanation or reason for your post. However, I really would be happy to see any reason given for voting in any way at all. Thanks.  smiley
Re: Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? by Enigma(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2011
grin  Please bear with me, I'm still trying to figure out how to add the proper poll.

@debosky, if you are reading, please help a brother out!!!!  grin

[EDIT] "Hallelujah, free at last"! grin
Re: Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? by debosky(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2011
This your poll na wa oh. . . .what if we wanted to choose A&B or A&C or B&C? grin grin
Re: Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? by Enigma(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2011
Ah, Sorry! OK, make I edit am then, thanks. smiley
Re: Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? by Enigma(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2011
@debosky

How I go fit modify the poll ---- you see wetin you start now? grin
Re: Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? by Enigma(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
I can't find how to modify the poll; so I will start a new thread.

Attention Moderators: please lock this thread permanently, thanks.
Re: Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? by debosky(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
The mod should be able to modify the poll.
Re: Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? by manmustwac(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
Enigma:

I can't find how to modify the poll; so I will start a new thread.

Attention Moderators: please lock this thread permanently, thanks.
Ok
Re: Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? by Enigma(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
Interested voters, please now use this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-744234.0.html#msg9003450

Thanks, manmustwac.

(1)

5 Reasons Why Catholism Is Not Christian / 1 Important Sign Of The Lastdays That Many Ignore.. / Mother Of Jesus Or Earthly Mother Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.