Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares (23174 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Atiku Vs Wike, Others: G5 Govs Step Up Plan B Despite Peace Talks / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Chaiiii nawa ooo
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Britishcoins(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Very good. Atiku selfishness and greed will bring him down. He's already down self..."hear him..."don't vote Igbo, Yoruba" but at least 70% votes he got in 2019 was Igbo. In fact, he won all Igbo and south states. In his core north where he's from, he only won adamawa

Try to read and digest it before commenting gibberish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Patosky4U: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Wike you talks too much!! No right thinking presidential candidate will enter alias with this man. I think Amechi case will be a child play to wike downfall. He who wants equity must come out with clean hand. Even the useless urtom who him and his tiv tribe has been denieing the Idoma tribe the governorship position for decades is coming out to talk about equity and justice. Enugu, Abia and Benue is out of this rubbish. You can't control this people's vote
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Chinonye2022(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2022
uchwar1:
Karma! Atiku is getting the treatment he meted on Jonathan. Let him taste betrayal and feel how it is
which treatments why they didn't give him the treatment in 2019? The ship has moved on without wike and co wike cannot make some one president

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by olarent: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Can Nigeria be progress?don't look at his talkative aspect he is making sense,what did other governor do with the money is what we should be saying here
iokpebholo:
Bayelsa,Edo,delta and Akwa ibom governors are suddenly his enemies because they not supporting him in fooling himself.PDP is already aware Wike will not support Atiku but d problem is y can't Mr talkative move on for God sake

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by olarent: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Amen,equity is key.
muykem:
Atiku is not destiny to rule Nigeria. Obasanjo has destroyed his best chance. Natural justices that leads to peace and unity in every countries will not allow another Northerner to succeed Buhari after 8years.
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by udemzyudex(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Oga we already know this,same something new.
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by zionstaar75: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Unfortunately, Wike is the only one doing the talking and lamentation, Atiku have moved on with or without Wike support.
moved on?so why did he run to Jonathan that he betrayal this past week?atiku will be used to wipe the floor at this election

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by ayoola2002(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Ka3rry:
What makes you feel the candidate they'll work for would win
Money
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Sedonxavi: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2022
It is either Emilokan or Peter Obi. To my fellow southerners vote Atiku and sell your country to Fulani. Atiku is a bloody tribalist more than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by ADBA3005(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Is not only G5 governors.

The entire country is against PDP and APC.

To get it right this time.

Only Obi stand out tongue.
. Be receiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by onatisi(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2022
If ayu leaves ,atiku will love the presidential election on a platter of gold . The ayu group has more to offer atiku than this wike group.
If ayu leaves , this wike group alone cannot make atiku win the election and it is even possible that if atiku yeilds to their demand and forces ayu to resign,this same wike will come up with another demand or even still Betray atiku.

IT IS BETTER FOR ATIKU TO STICK WITH THE AYU GROUP , IF HE LOSES SO BE IT ND HE WINS HE IS LUCKY. IT IS A BETTER GAMBLE TO STICK WITH AYU THAN TO ACCED TO THE DEMAND OF WIKE AND HIS CREW

It is even funny the way these governors keep following wike all over like his body guard

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by uchwar1: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Sedonxavi:
It is either Emilokan or Peter Obi. To my fellow southerners vote Atiku and sell your country to Fulani. Atiku is a bloody tribalist more than Buhari
You are right. Atiku won't smell that seat. He is just deceiving himself. No sensible Southern will vote Atiku. Atiku should have allowed South to have their turn. Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by kingamaa(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2022
E go hard for Atiku I

With all this opposition from key PDP states
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Vadese1: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2022
You really Sabi. That is what will happen.

DrAkpamudehe:
These guys or g5 goats are fools. It's all about PDP expelling them and disqualifying their candidates at the eve to the elections and that would be the end of them. By the time they start appealing at the courts, elections would have been won and lost. Good riddance
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by ATLIEN2027: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
It's not a party thing, it's a candidate's experience, antecedents, capacity and ability that will determine the election.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary was a complete failure in Anambra.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by ReubenE(m): 7:37am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:
Blame Wike all u want, I see Atiku as the foolish one in this story. He has more to lose in this fight than Wike. I wonder why he's willing to sacrifice alot just to accommodate Ayu. If he works to remove Ayu will heaven fall?

The boulder in the room is not "Ayu". I expect you to know that by now especially from the recent narrative of the so called G-5. The call for Ayu's removal is just a baseline for Wike and others to lash on, and a precursor to a bigger plan.

"The real grudge is seeing Atiku, another Fulani making attempts to succeed Buhari." Whether Ayu was removed or is removed now wouldn't change a thing. The only thing that could have poured water on this G-5 lava, was to make Wike vice presidential candidate. Wike widely consider himself to be the one that saved the PDP from implosion, and ignoring him for Okowa, a man that was rarely known during the PDP crisis is just too much for Wike to handle. The crux of the fight is about Wike and his ambition.
Wike is only deceiving himself and few of his supporters with this southern freedom rhetoric because there is no sincerity in what he is saying.

For Ortom, he has big problems with Fulani people in general and very little to do with whether Ayu is national chairman or not. Ayu's removal is just the rallying point for their diverse interests within the PDP.
The G-5 Governor's are just singing Ayu must go with Wike's voice.

Needless to say; Atiku, Wike, Ayu, Makinde, and especially Ortom and Ikpeazu (worst performing governors in recent times)...they all have nothing to offer Nigerians

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Vadese1: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Wike is already a sinking ship. Atiku shouldn't give him any more attention.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Gkay1(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Take it or leave it, PDP don lose already
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2022
Rivers gov challenges Akwa Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Edo to account for derivation fund Buhari paid them
When all the boys in yours zone are not in your side. Not even one. And you have to go fishing from the pond of worst performing governors to make up your "integrity team", it's obvious you're just working alone.
Jungle go mature

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Creamypie(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Britishcoins:

Try to read and digest it before commenting gibberish
read,what again?did he not say it b4? Your gibberish write up
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Jaysnowkid: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2022
Rugged you Wike
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by otipoju(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Very good. Atiku selfishness and greed will bring him down. He's already down self..."hear him..."don't vote Igbo, Yoruba" but at least 70% votes he got in 2019 was Igbo. In fact, he won all Igbo and south states. In his core north where he's from, he only won adamawa

I wonder hoe you will say some this in the full glare of the camera. Shoes how dense Atiku is.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Daybor25(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Entire country is not against APC.

Obi will not near 3rd position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Corrinthians(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Know and embrace this fact for your very own wellbeing. smiley
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by damkin24(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Was Obi not part of PDP just few months ago. Talk of someone else different not Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Missionaire: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Highlights from H. E Nyesom Wike's Speech.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, yesterday, escalated his longrunning war of words with the leadership of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), declaring that neither he, nor his G5 governor allies, would work for the party’s presidential candidate, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, at next year’s elections.

He said: “Here in Rivers State, I will not support anybody who says that no other person from another ethnic group can be President.

“Nigeria belongs to all of us. Whether you are Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo, from anywhere, you are entitled to be President of Nigeria.

“So, when you go on national television and tell anybody, ‘don’t vote for the Yoruba, don’t vote for Igbo’, you didn’t even mention where I come from.

“By the grace of God, I come from somewhere and we must show I come from somewhere. I believe in party but I believe in equity, fairness and justice.

I tell them don’t insult me and my people. You go to town hall and you tell them lies.

“I said if you believe in restructuring of Nigeria, if you believe in devolution of power, if you believe Buhari made a mistake of appointing service chiefs from one area, then I say what you should do is to correct it from the party.

“No man who is corrupt will lead me to a campaign. I have challenged Ayu. You are corrupt and you cannot lead me into any campaign.

“Rivers will not be led to a campaign by Ayu. Rivers State is hurt and angry.

“I went to Benue State, Ayu, you have not stayed one year in office and you are fighting corruption. How do you fight corruption?

“You took N1billion. I told you, you took N100 million and the money we realised from the primary. Ayu, sue me. Sue Wike.

“And you are building a university in Benue State. You have not gotten up to one year. Assuming you enter office, what will you do?

“You cannot fight Rivers State and go free. Challenge us to a debate. We are integrity governors.

“Who are those who killed PDP in Ogun State in 2019?

“Ask them who ran for Ogun State Deputy Governor in 2019? Who are those who killed PDP in Ogun State in 2019? Now they come to media houses and begin to talk.

“They had EFCC problem in 2015 with their wife. They came to me to rescue them. I was not Mr. Donatus, but today I am Mr. Donatus.”

Rivers gov challenges Akwa Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Edo to account for derivation fund Buhari paid them.

“I am not an apostle of Buhari. Most of you go to the Villa in the night but I haven’t gone. The truth of the matter is that Buhari released monies that were not paid to us since 1999.

“The money was paid to some states in the Niger Delta. Let every state come and account for the money. I as Rivers governor can account for it.

“I said that Buhari approved the monies that nobody paid the core Niger Delta states of Akwa Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Edo. Every money that they took from us, he approved and we got the money.

The next president of Nigeria must come from the South.
We remember what happened to Jonathan when Atiku and others were insisting that it was the turn of the North.

How can a Northerner take over from another Northerner?
If Atiku was a man who believe in fairness, equity, justice and equality, he wouldn't have dared contested for the presidency at this time.

Like Atiku like his supporters. Supporters of Atiku are people who don't believe in Justice, Equity, Equality and Fairness.

Buhari a Northerner is the first presidential candidate and president of and from APC. Why didn't the APC field a Southerner at that time?
It was because they knew that it was the turn of the North.
The Political party is not above the Nation's interest, safety, wellbeing and progress.

South 2023.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by GardenOfGod(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2022
iokpebholo post=118532459:
Bayelsa,Edo,delta and Akwa ibom governors are suddenly his enemies because they not supporting him in fooling himself
.PDP is already aware Wike will not support Atiku but d problem is y can't Mr talkative move on for God sake
They are not his enemies. He's saying the truth... They should account for thee monies gicen to them by Buhari. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by loswhite(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2022
iokpebholo:
Bayelsa,Edo,delta and Akwa ibom governors are suddenly his enemies because they not supporting him in fooling himself.PDP is already aware Wike will not support Atiku but d problem is y can't Mr talkative move on for God sake
Can you tell us what okowa did with the money released? The greatest problem of this country is foolish citizens

1 Like

Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by alimiadedayo1: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2022
olarent:
Can Nigeria be progress?don't look at his talkative aspect he is making sense,what did other governor do with the money is what we should be saying here
wike is not making sense at all he is just bitter he lost the primary but I would also blame ayu, tambuwal and Atiku for the crisis for calling Ayu the hero of the election.. wike sees it as a gang up but is taking the war to far and he will definitely shot himself at his leg
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by Britishcoins(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2022
Creamypie:
read,what again?did he not say it b4? Your gibberish write up
He was referring to Atiku, who said that the north will always be the PDP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.
Next time read well before commenting
Re: Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares by topsam1(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Remember wike said he is ready to give obi logistics support for his campaign.....

and remember he also said he wasn't referring to him as the one to save Nigeria....Wike dey twist people brain I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. / Buhari Receives South-East Group For Change / Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.