Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri (407 Views)

Tinubu's Academic Record Is More Straightforward Than Obi's School Record - Reno / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by wwwihy: 6:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Pastor Reno Omokri, has come hard on the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi.

Omokri who is an ardent supporter of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, of the PDP, noted that the academic records of the APC candidate, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, was more straightforward than Obi’s school records.

Reno’s submission came barely 12 hours Peter Obi denied saying that the former governor of Rivers state, Peter Odili was his classmate in high school.

Recall that Obi had during a project commissioning event organised by Nyesom Wike in Rivers opined that, “Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day.

Fact checking his statement, critics took to their social media platforms to condemn him. They said Odili was born in 1948 and graduated from high school in 1967, while Obi was admitted into CKC in 1973 and graduated in 1978.

They noted that Obi couldn’t have been Odili’s schoolmate, following the date Odili graduated (1967) and when Peter Obi gained admission (1973).

In his reaction, Obi in a statement sent to Vanguard stated that he was misinterpreted, noting that he never said Odili was his classmate, rather he said that Odili was a great footballer in his school.

His words: “My remarks when I visited Port Harcourt have been wrongly interpreted by some people. The former Governor of Rivers State, Dr Peter Odili and I, are among other prominent Nigerians that schooled in Christ the King College (CKC) Onitsha, and we remain alumni of the school.

“I did not say that former Governor Odili was my classmate, rather I said that he was a great footballer in my school, and we all cherished and had good memories of his football exploits when we got into the school.

“I was in CKC from 1973 to 1978 and Dr Peter Odili had graduated before I got into the school. He was such a fabulous footballer whose image still loomed large even in our time, especially considering the fact that my Primary School was very close to CKC.

“The Primary School that I attended, Santa Maria School/Holy Trinity School, were both owned by the same Catholic Church that owned Christ the King College (CKC), Onitsha. In fact, both Primary Schools were feeder schools to CKC, and a large number of pupils who passed through the schools ended up in CKC for secondary education.”

Irked with Obi’s response, Omokri via his Twitter handle said: “Soludo was right about them. They are a mob. They have no head, and as such, can’t reason. And that Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University is an obvious lie. I should know. I believed the lie and wasted $4000 plus flying to Chicago to investigate in person!

“And now, Peter Obi has vindicated me. Where are all those who spun tales about the civil war delaying Odili? Obi lied. He has now come out as usual, again, to blame it on misinterpretation. But what he said was clear. He claimed he met Odili at CKC, which is a lie.

“Obi was captured on video saying Odili was his senior at CKC. He also said he and Odili played ball together. Both claims were false. And Obi waited until we unearthed proof from Dr. Odili’s biography before fessing up to his lie. He was forced to come contrite!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubus-academic-records-more-straightforward-than-obis-reno-omokri/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by Realguyman1(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2022
O
Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by ShoeWorld2(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Reno is seriously pained that Obi is reducing Atiku's votes in SE and SS.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by Ttalk: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2022
That's true

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by Urheadmaster(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2022
tongue

While Pastor Reno Omokri is as inconsequential as urchins presidential candidate academic records tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2022
He might have forged his certificate because he tells lies too much

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by Think9ja(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2022
Obi, at best should be chairman or DG of the National Bureau of Statistics.

Dude knows how to chun out dubious figures.

Atiku is coming
Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Jagaban himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
He might have forged his certificate because he tells lies too much
Considering Pandora Obituary's penchant for lying even when not necessary, this might just be true. Indeed, I have the strong feeling his certificates are not genuine.
Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by Corrinthians(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Didn't really bother reading the stuff. All I know is that Obi was a dullard in class and Reno is an idiot.

If it wasn't for our eastern brothers and their attitude towards politics, with everything hinged on emotions and hate, this Arrow called Reno wouldn't be known anywhere. They elevated him to a god status, but look at them today.

They're doing the same for the scoundrel called Hundeyin, and are insulting anyone who dares to advice them to learn from their past love affair with Reno and FFK.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Reno

Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by LeoDeKing: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Reno
Very funny pipu.

The topic is about academic credentials, here he is jumping into something else.

Meanwhile, when are you deactivating? Abi shame no dey catch you ni?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by MissLeslie(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Reno attention seeker, Obi should just focus on his campaign error can be make at anytime, Tinubu and Atiku focus more on there campaigns, critics can whale as them like.
Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by buhariguy(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Who will be pay reno his wasted $4000 ,
Is it atiku or tinubu?
Re: Tinubu’s Academic Records More Straightforward Than Obi’s – Reno Omokri by alanto: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2022
buhariguy:
Who will be pay reno his wasted $4000 ,
Is it atiku or tinubu?
Na now I understand why Reno dey fire Obi and Obidense... Dem make am waste $4000, Dino go take IPOB serious.. he no know say e easy to lie for that side because dem no dey fact check...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: 2023 Election Must Not Be Based On It's My Turn. H.E Peter Obi Says At / It's Sad Kwara Governor Chose An OND Holder Over Senator Oloriegbe - DG NILDS / Yoruba Community In Awka Coronates New Oba, Gets Soludo’s Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.