Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) (4082 Views)

Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Parkflash(f): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Must you cry?
Abeg shift...
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2022
hammerT:
WEN ENGAGEEMENT DEY MAKE U CRY, CLEARLY THE MARRIAGE GO MAKE U SICK.

FAKE LIFE!
Make you na leave cuppy alone oo
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Macnnoli4(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Moral lesson: If naija guys no work for you, try another country
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Make dem sha get married quickly
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Shagwell(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Rude and stubborn girl don marry Boxer. grin
Congratulations ooo!! grin

I sha remembered how Cuppy gushed over Anthony Joshua that year. Seems she really has a knack for anything British in Boxers. grin

Make we shaa no hear about Divorce later o, upon domestic punchings of a stubborn wife.
I hope she discards all her stuffed toys too. grin
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Do you think she can leave her toy
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by just4fun(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmn....

Dj, I hope it was not out of desperation that you said yes ?

I hope the guy won't use you for practice ?

I wish you the very best...
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by franchasng: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Drama queen, na only white guy go fit take her nonsense.

As she couldn't get Anthony Joshua, she quickly used her dad's wealth to lure one underdog boxer to hook her down.

Honestly Otedola failed in raising this girl, Femi ought to have taken a clue from Aliko Dangote and other rich Nigerian men.

The girl is too freaky about fame and showbiz guys, which is a complete turnoff for reasonable men undecided

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
franchasng:
Drama queen, na only white guy go fit take her nonsense.

As she couldn't get Anthony Joshua, she quickly used her dad's wealth to lure one underdog boxer to hook her down.

Honestly Otedola failed in raising this girl, Femi ought to have taken a clue from Aliko Dangote and other rich Nigerian men.

The girl is too freaky about fame and showbiz guys, which is a complete turnoff for reasonable men undecided

You are right on this
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
I don't think cuppy can BOW to any man
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Thank God she finally engaged
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by TheAlchemist: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Serena Williams could not find a befitting black brother to marry, I guess DJ cuppy is simply taking a cue from her big sister.
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats ooo
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Prismandaaaa(f): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
God when o?

Buy your peanut coating machine at the rate of 130k promo price. Offer lasts till the end of November and goes back to 170k by December 1st. We accepted installment payment plan.
Chat or call the number on my signature to book us.
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats our Cuppy
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Why u dey cry
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by stamapro(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Her choice her life.
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
I'm happy for cuppy oo
Re: Dj Cuppy In Tears As She Finally Engaged By White Man Boxer Taylor (video) by Hurbashola(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Cuppy music

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife / Picture Of Annie Macaulay Idibia Planning For Her Wedding To 2face / Tonto Dikeh - Hi [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.