Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife (4078 Views)

Tekno Caught Kissing A Mystery Lady In New Photos,Fans React(pics) / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips / Shocking Photo Of Will Smith Kissing His Son Jaden.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by aloyemeka1: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2011
[img]http://4.bp..com/-llGvki3QpIk/TaNwPxWq1rI/AAAAAAAACK8/ZBeYK_WdJmk/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

Ibidun Ajayi Ighodalo kissing her hubby, pastor Ituah Ighodalo on his birthday

Pastor Ituah turned 50 years old on April 6th and had a party to celebrate attaining the golden age. Lovely couple.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Seun(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2011
How old is she with that skin? 23?
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by mamagee3(f): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2011
How does it warrant a new thread?

Does it symbolize something supernatural? undecided
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by aloyemeka1: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2011
mama-gee:

How does it warrant a new thread?

Does it symbolize something supernatural? undecided

Have you been kissed by a pastor before?.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Have you been kissed by a pastor before?.
You're reetarded!

Your question is not legit and so doesn't deserve a logical response, . .
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by aloyemeka1: 12:45am On Apr 13, 2011
mama-gee:

You're reetarded!

Your question is not legit and so doesn't deserve a logical response,  . .

The word "logical" and "mama-gee" can never be seen in one sentence.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by werepeLeri: 12:48am On Apr 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

True.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Apr 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

No one cares about the opinions of a foul-blot!

"Have you been kissed by a Pastor before"

So much for a genius like you. tongue
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 13, 2011
is this supposed to make people feel jealous or something.

not sure what the point of posting that photo is because it can incite another round of nigeria bashing.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On Apr 13, 2011
^^I asked the same thing. . .

What exactly is the big deal? tongue
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 13, 2011
People will soon dig up that nasty photo of an african man kissing.

the guy almost swallowed his partner's head.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by semid4lyfe(m): 2:48am On Apr 13, 2011
Seun:

How old is she with that skin? 23?

Ibidun should be like 29 years (+1 or -1)

By the way, that pics doesn't do her justice. She's much finer in person.

Lest I forget, isn't Ituah Ighodalo the pastor who left RCCCG under some acrimonious circumstances?
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by aloyemeka1: 3:03am On Apr 13, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Ibidun should be like 29 years (+1 or -1)

By the way, that pics doesn't do her justice. She's much finer in person.

Lest I forget, isn't Ituah Ighodalo the pastor who left RCCCG under some acrimonious circumstances?

29 married to a 50 yr old?. She should have married her daddy then.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Esinwaju: 3:16am On Apr 13, 2011
He was `caught`? was he doing something illicit?
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Odunnu: 3:26am On Apr 13, 2011
Follow me assk o!
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 13, 2011
btw what's with the celebration of so much weirdness recently.

from femi kuti and 9ice new baby mamas, now this.

very wrong to present the church this way even though we all know many have erred.

k'olorun dariji.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Pweety4me(f): 5:20am On Apr 13, 2011
I'm not sure yet if i like the kiss? undecided

Abeg, abeg u guys better find something else to post!
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by clemcykul(f): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2011
make pastor no kiss again??
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Afam4eva(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2011
ahh, this pastor that was dismissed by Adeboye.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by babyme1(f): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2011
They are married now. What's the 'caught' for?
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by nnonno(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2011
Baby me search me ooo, who caught who? na crime? dey no marry? na mi they for catch am with? abeg fire on mr and mrs no shaking!
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by ragdollz: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
aaaaw, cute grin. I never knew married couples still kissed *whether in public or private* lmaooooo grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by spikedcylinder: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

I'm not sure yet if i like the kiss? undecided

Abeg, abeg u guys better find something else to post!

LMAO!!!! Orisisrisi. They need your permission to 'like' their kiss, ba?

Goodness. This NL will not kill somebody! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by jaybee3(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
chei c as ma cousin dey kiss old man angry angry angry angry
Ibidun u go hear wehn cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by ragdollz: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
chei but some men's head take style big oo grin grin. See the size of his compared to hers. Anyway I heard that bigger headed-ed guys grin are more attractive/manly grin
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by aloyemeka1: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
ragdollz:

chei but some men's head take style big oo  grin grin. See the size of his compared to hers. Anyway I heard that bigger headed-ed guys  grin are more attractive/manly  grin
His head is not that big oo.
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by snthesis(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2011
^^^i tink her head is the size of a cocunut- dats why she's b[i]itching[/i]
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by snthesis(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2011
@OP
his name is Pastor Ighodalo not Igholado tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Igholado Caught Kissing his wife by Babylove1(f): 12:59pm On May 06, 2011
Ibidun should be in her late 30s btw why is she closing her eyes ? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Leonardo Dicaprio And His German Girlfriend Were Spotted At The Island Of Ibiza / Top 10 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.