Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) (2097 Views)

Hermorhoid or Pile(idi Yiyo) Perfect Treatment & Effective cure / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Good morning house, does anyone have solution to this?
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by madridguy(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2022
You don meet those Iya alagbo?

Oolord:
Good morning house, does anyone have solution to this?
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by LeoDeKing: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2022
This is a strangulated haemorrhoid. It is inside but when you pass stool, it comes out and can be very painful. You might need to relax by lying down for sometimes before it gets back inside.

Bros, let no one deceive you, at this stage, the surest solution to this is what the surgeon calls hemorrhoidectomy, which is the surgical removal of the swollen vein. Note, haemorrhoid is swollen vain.

Though before seeing the surgeon, practise sitz bath, you might be lucky. Sitz bath? Add salt and disinfectant (e.g dettol) to some warm water in a bowl. Sit in the warm water for about 20 minutes. Repeat this practice twice a day for about 3 to 4 days. But if no improvement, pls run to the nearest surgeon for professional advice and action.
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2022
madridguy:
You don meet those Iya alagbo?

Not yet
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by madridguy(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Meet them and show them.

Oolord:

Not yet
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by obiekunie01: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This is a strangulated haemorrhoid. It is inside but when you pass stool, it comes out and can be very painful. You might need to relax by lying down for sometimes before it gets back inside.

Bros, let no one deceive you, at this stage, the surest solution to this is what the surgeon calls hemorrhoidectomy, which is the surgical removal of the swollen vein. Note, haemorrhoid is swollen vain.

Though before seeing the surgeon, practise sitz bath, you might be lucky. Sitz bath? Add salt and disinfectant (e.g dettol) to some warm water in a bowl. Sit in the warm water for about 20 minutes. Repeat this practice twice a day for about 3 to 4 days. But if no improvement, pls run to the nearest surgeon for professional advice and action.

GUY! TRY THE BOLD AND YOU ARE DEAD!

Several people that went for surgery to remove that shit ends up dead! after the surgery, the bleeding doesn't stop till you die!

urchins advice will surely kill you. if you are in doubt go take a look at who they are pushing to be president.

go buy original FELVIN 20! dont buy 'e be like' felvin.

make sure its the original felvin 20! NOT FELDIN!

Take two tabs in the morning and another 2 tabs in the night before you sleep. then the following day start taking only two tabs per day buy like a packet or 4 cards. by the time u take up to a card you will be very very ok.

its a drug that people doesn't know it works very well on pile.

Oolord:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by JOACHINpedro: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2022
obiekunie01:

Several people that went for surgery to remove that shit ends up dead! after the surgery, the bleeding doesn't stop till you die!

urchins advice will surely kill you. if you are in doubt go take a look at who they are pushing to be president.

Take two tabs in the morning and another 2 tabs in the night before you sleep. then the following day start taking only two tabs per day buy like a packet or 4 cards. by the time u take up to a card you will be very very ok.

Oga wetin be your own?
Bringing politics to serious issues and expect to be taken serious
Let him see a doctor. I don't subscribe to self medication
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by LeoDeKing: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2022
obiekunie01:

I didn't intend responding, but for the sake of op who might end up gettingmislead.

Op, as you can see, his response to this is just to insult, pls go to the hospital and see a surgeon. Don't listen to all these clowns who don't know jack about medicine and surgery.

Surgeons carry out hemorrhoidectomy all the time in hospitals with great success, but if you prefer to take the advice of ipob ahead of a surgeon, the choice is yours.

I'm done talking.
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by LeoDeKing: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Oga wetin be your own?
Bringing politics to serious issues and expect to be taken serious
Let him see a doctor. I don't subscribe to self medication
You don't need to respond to those people. The more reason they keep failing in politics because of their bitter brand of politics.

If a person can kill his own parents because of politics, what he wrote up there is nothing. The op is looking for advice on medical issue, but just imagine what he is saying. For him mind, he dey do me. Meanwhile, he doesn't even know a jack about me.
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by JOACHINpedro: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You don't need to respond to those people. The more reason they keep failing in politics because of their bitter brand of politics.

If a person can kill his own parents because of politics, what he wrote up there is nothing. The op is looking for advice on medical issue, but just imagine what he is saying. For him mind, he dey do me. Meanwhile, he doesn't even know a jack about me.
You sef rest.
We know you're the victim here, no need going tribal.
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Babastrong(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Please don't cut it.
cutting it is deadly.
here is a solution.
Go and get plenty "kanfo rogodo" grind them into powder then mix with black soap(ose dudu).
use the soap to wash your anus morning and night.
after washing your anus with the soap. Rub the place with ZAITUN.
withing one month, it will become an history.
confirmed!

2 Likes

Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2022
madridguy:
Meet them and show them.

Show it to them and the woman said it will cost me 3k
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2022
obiekunie01:

Thank you. Surgery is not even an option.

can you guess the price of felvin cos have went to those selling agbo and the woman said it will cost me 3k.
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2022
Babastrong:
Please don't cut it.
cutting it is deadly.
here is a solution.
Go and get plenty "kanfo rogodo" grind them into powder then mix with black soap(ose dudu).
use the soap to wash your anus morning and night.
after washing your anus with the soap. Rub the place with ZAITUN.
withing one month, it will become an history.
confirmed!

I know kanfo but I don't know ZAITUN , what is it and where can I get it?
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by madridguy(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Good. If you like herb you can give it a trial or go to the hospital for surgery.

Oolord:

Show it to them and the woman said it will cost me 3k
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Una still carry politic enter my matter.

Cant wait for next year election so all this will stop

Wtf!!
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Babastrong(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Oolord post=118539373]

I know kanfo but I don't know ZAITUN , what is it and where can I get it? [ You can get zaitun from those who are selling islamic materials. It's like #500, or #1500. It depends on the quantity you want. Pls do it assap. I wish you quick recovery.]
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=118539641][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Kingkyle1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
What's kanfo rogodo and zaitun and how can I get them here in Enugu?
I have some people that I will try that stuff on
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Babastrong(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Oolord post=118540042]

Thanks [ Let's thank God. Note, another name for zaitun is "olive oil" but not that goya. You can get this from that islamic stores.]
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by obiekunie01: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I didn't intend responding, but for the sake of op who might end up gettingmislead.

Op, as you can see, his response to this is just to insult, pls go to the hospital and see a surgeon. Don't listen to all these clowns who don't know jack about medicine and surgery.

Surgeons carry out hemorrhoidectomy all the time in hospitals with great success, but if you prefer to take the advice of ipob ahead of a surgeon, the choice is yours.

I'm done talking.

idiot! cheesy grin
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=118539641][/quote]

Got the zaitun and the kafon but i couldn't get black soap , so i cut a little from premier cool soap and grind it with the kafon , hope this allow,

Called my mum and told her about it, she also told me to get kafon and rub it on her my palm and apply it on my anus, coincidence shocked.

Have applied both the kafon and the zaitun , the kafon pepper me oo but i washed it back after 2 minutes and the applied the oil. The pain has reduced but the thing is yet to go back inside so im still patience on it.

1 Like

Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kingkyle1:
What's kanfo rogodo and zaitun and how can I get them here in Enugu?
I have some people that I will try that stuff on

Youll get kanfo from those woman selling herb stuff and the zaitun from those selling Islamic materials.
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by damosade(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
You used premier soap in place of black soap..,okare omo oyinbo.
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 4:03am On Nov 22, 2022
damosade:
You used premier soap in place of black soap..,okare omo oyinbo.

embarassed

Have later got the black soap
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Babastrong(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=Oolord post=118576098]

Got the zaitun and the kafon but i couldn't get black soap , so i cut a little from premier cool soap and grind it with the kafon , hope this allow,

Called my mum and told her about it, she also told me to get kafon and rub it on her my palm and apply it on my anus, coincidence shocked.

Have applied both the kafon and the zaitun , the kafon pepper me oo but i washed it back after 2 minutes and the applied the oil. The pain has reduced but the thing is yet to go back inside so im still patience on it.[ hopefully it will go within days. Just continue using it especially when it comes out. I wish you quick recovery.]
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=118584733][/quote]

Amen oo
Thanks brother
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Derien(f): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
African stem cell will remediate it.

Check my signature for enquiries
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Oolord: 12:59am On Dec 15, 2022
Oolord:

Amen oo
Thanks brother

This is update.

The pain has stooped but i felt so much pain when i defecate ( this started during the last two times have defecated) .felt so much pain to the extent that I wont be able to sleep. And it stay for a days and goes away on it way, then started back whenever i defecate.

Any suggestion please?

Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Emipathos(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
It's a pity you are experiencing this kind of pain. The solution to your problem is available. I have handled a more serious one with bleeding.

Surgery is not necessary at all. There is total cure for it.

We have Chinese herbal capsules that tackles it effectively and once and for all.

You may chat me up on 08185363189 or
Call 08080993527
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by world123: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
I have experienced this B4. I watched what I eat, avoided processed food. Avoid using harsh soap rather use toilet soap to wash after defecating and water. Avoid using tissue. Drink plenty of water, add fruits to your diet, don't force yourself to pass stool. When I felt pain I used ice to the area for about 1 minute.

Good luck
Re: Pile ( Idi Yiyo) Picture Attached (graphic) by Hibat2020(f): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Oolord:

This is update.

The pain has stooped but i felt so much pain when i defecate ( this started during the last two times have defecated) .felt so much pain to the extent that I wont be able to sleep. And it stay for a days and goes away on it way, then started back whenever I defecate.

Any suggestion, please?

Hello,
Sorry for the pain you are going through.
well is true some people get relief from it after surgery. It is also true some people died after the surgery. I lost an uncle of 55 years who went for surgery. At times it depends on the critical nature before the surgery and the doctor that performs it.

I will recommend you use foreverLiving products. They are organic and free from preservatives. It works on your digestive system and colons to eradicate the root cost of the problem. You will get quick relief from hemorrhoid (pile).
The products are
Aloe vera gel(2 bottles)
Fields of green
Aloe lips ( to be applied on the anus for cases of bleeding)

You can order online directly from the company website
https://shop.foreverliving.com/retail/entry/Shop.do?store=NGA&language=en&distribID=234001831385

You can contact me for guidance and advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body. / Looking For An HMO In Lagos For My Mum / Why Can't Mosquitoes Spread HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.