Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook (22554 Views)

Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) / Control That Addiction / Open Heaven 9 January 2020- Control That Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Kelvin2022(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
How many years have you done it
Christane:
I was ashamed to say it but it is masturbation and blue films
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by bennyflipy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Alcohol

If I can stop alcohol then 50% of my problem is off.

And it's not like I drink everyday o, but the day I drink, I do it way too much.

I need to help myself before God help me.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Irisade: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Not money itself but the love of it. Infact I want the root of all evil cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dshocker:

Money is the root of all evil...
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by pensilpyper(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Big tits
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Kingsbuchi: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
It's like many people are addicted to masturbation, nawa ooo

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Blue86(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
For this purpose was I manifested, that I might destroy the works of the devil ( anger).
~ Christ Jesus the Lord.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by KIngMilli7(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
BIG YANSH... Once I see big yansh like this I go just confuse.
It's a crazy addiction bruh

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Hollyharjii: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hezzyluv:

You don't really know what he meant by touching his pri ck? Until he comes out clearly by telling you he's into masturbation?

Ohkay, don't really know that's what he meant. Thanks for the clarification
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Smartseanjon: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
We are hiring caregivers/carers/social worker. Pay 35k/2weeks. Send CV to primecaregiverservice@gmail.com Lagos/Ogun resident only.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Crampyblood(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jubilancy:
mine ; lust
e be like say you go like prick wella grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by StoneLucifer: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
spiceadole:
Masturbation...

I don't even enjoy my husband touching me.

I prefer to touch myself

Your husband must be dying in silence. Hope he has side chicks...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by TheKing4040(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
miyagi01:
My addiction is loving BAT too much and not seeing that stop anytime soon smiley

Your foolishness wipe kiss you unless you change

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by prophetfire: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Gold digging.
. And you are still digging till now and yet to strike gold? If it takes you thirty five years to dig for gold, how much years is now left for you to enjoy hit it and enjoy it?
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by imagrg(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sex
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
prophetfire:
. And you are still digging till now and yet to strike gold? If it takes you thirty five years to dig for gold, how much years is now left for you to enjoy hit it and enjoy it?

wink kiss
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by spiceadole: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
StoneLucifer:

Your husband must be dying in silence. Hope he has side chicks...

That's his business.
His side chic..his headache.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by mancityguy: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Masturbation o
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Jackbaur88: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
To be sincere, I don't have addictions to any anything. Be it food, money, drinks, sexual feelings.
I only desire to please God and make impact in life

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by gladdensir(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Authority717:
Mine was MaryJane.

I don't drink neither do I take any synthetic substances like loud, colorado,black mamba etc. But you see M.j, na big issue. It got to a point, I had to include it in my prayer point that God should just overlook that part of me lol.

God did actually helped me out of the mess. It wasn't a sudden change though. It started with 4 blunts in a day to 3, 2 and finally, 0. It was hard but I got over it.

Comrade what is MaryJane?
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by thymm: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Shizzi23 post=118536074]Touching my prick kiss[/quotestop

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by DOM7: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Whatever thing one start one can stop it plus God on your side victory is sure! All saints you see today were once sinners chronic ones like myself and all sinners you see today are potential saints. We succeed you too will succeed what so ever the nature of addiction receive grace to overcome in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by 9ja083: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Phone. Am trying to stop.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by mirousmart: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
spiceadole:
Masturbation...
I don't even enjoy my husband touching me.
I prefer to touch myself
Maybe ur husband is a novice in touching a woman, No woman would says they dont enjoy my touching u go want more.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by mirousmart: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Woman.
My prick no dey take see women/ladies e go just go out of control.
Well, i am nt really ashame of it standing gidigba cuz e keep reminding me say i be real man.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Oyerinde16(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mine is gambling, I have gambled my earning so much I gambled 1m to win 4m n lost, I'm running Helter schelter looking for money to pay... And I look like someone that has never touched 500k b4...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by VULCAN(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Have skimmed through some of your posts and these are my observations.

1. You have psychological issues. 25-35% of your posts reveal your misandry. You have a hatred of the male gender.

2. You are a tribalist. You hate Igbos

3. You are either a Yoruba Muslim, a Christian who has fallen from the faith or an atheist. Your negativity towards things that have to do with Christ says it all.

3. Although you claim to be a medical doctor I have serious reservations about that because your vocabulary is just above secondary school level. Doctors are amongst the most well read individuals. Probably only your husband is a doctor but you have claimed his certificate as your own on Nairaland. LOL

You say you wanted to marry a doctor for Japa things. Why would a doctor be looking to marry another doctor for Japa things. Couldnt you get to UK with your own certificate? Abi you were so certain you were incapable of passing PLAB yourself?

4. You are a deceiver who did not tell your poor husband that you hate sex while courting. Now you masturbate to get satisfaction. Perhaps you were raped as a teen which might explain your hatred for men and sex. Who knows?

5. Deep down you are hoping your husband does something to end the marriage so you will be free. You don't want to end it yourself cos you don't want to look like a bad person.

But you are a bad person so do the needful and let the man find a woman who will love him for himself and not for his certificate and japa..

There are more observations but let me stop here for now.

spiceadole:

The marriage can go to hell anytime.
The most important thing is I have kids and a source of income.
I don't enjoy sex..that's it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by 113maduenu: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Touching my prick Touching my prick ...
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by femijay8271(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jubilancy:
mine ; lust

Am praying to God Almighty to pls remove that thing called LUST from my life and heart

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by marwanafrica: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
What is that habit or addiction that you have been battling or battled for long, with almost every of the resources available to you, but it still looks like the habit is winning, that you can't go awhile without engaging in it? and that sometimes, you wish God could just be overlooking it and not count it as a sin against you?

Mine is WRATH
Supposing, I was given the opportunity to see God face-to-face to make a request, and God asked me to choose a habit/sin that I would want to be deleted from the list of sins, without batting an eyelid, I will immediately choose WRATH.

Anger is one habit that has held me down for long, which I've battled with almost all the resources available to me, it's sometimes causes a great issue between me and the members of my family or the public, most of the time, I'll curse the hell out of my wife, family member or any person, at a slightest provocation. I lost a great contract deal at one time as a result of this issue of anger because the client said what I didn't want to hear.

Sometimes, I would be tempted to engage in activities that would help me stay away from things that cause one to be angered and be happy at all times such as womanizing, alcoholism and gluttony, but as God would have it, I've controlled myself not to indulge in such types of activities as they reduce one to a piece of bread.

Please house, for those that have been and successfully gotten out of this issue, how did you do it? What magic did you you apply to overcome it?

Please help a brother.

Download a Video Message tape from prophet Philip banda tittled Anger
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by ifyemex(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Bet9ja
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by 99thEnemy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
What is that habit or addiction that you have been battling or battled for long, with almost every of the resources available to you, but it still looks like the habit is winning, that you can't go awhile without engaging in it? and that sometimes, you wish God could just be overlooking it and not count it as a sin against you?

Mine is WRATH
Supposing, I was given the opportunity to see God face-to-face to make a request, and God asked me to choose a habit/sin that I would want to be deleted from the list of sins, without batting an eyelid, I will immediately choose WRATH.

Anger is one habit that has held me down for long, which I've battled with almost all the resources available to me, it's sometimes causes a great issue between me and the members of my family or the public, most of the time, I'll curse the hell out of my wife, family member or any person, at a slightest provocation. I lost a great contract deal at one time as a result of this issue of anger because the client said what I didn't want to hear.

Sometimes, I would be tempted to engage in activities that would help me stay away from things that cause one to be angered and be happy at all times such as womanizing, alcoholism and gluttony, but as God would have it, I've controlled myself not to indulge in such types of activities as they reduce one to a piece of bread.

Please house, for those that have been and successfully gotten out of this issue, how did you do it? What magic did you you apply to overcome it?

Please help a brother.
Go for psychotherapy bro.
You'll learn positive coping skills. It is a gradual process. if need be, they might combine it with medication.

Know that anger is a normal natural emotion but it how you process and handle it that matters.
Epilim (Sodium Valporate) might be combined with pychotherapy depending on how your rage can get.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong / Debunking The Trinity Logic / Pastor Enenche Donates Borehole, Distributes Items In Abuja To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.