Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook (22578 Views)

Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) / Control That Addiction / Open Heaven 9 January 2020- Control That Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Bukky001(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2022
miyagi01:
My addiction is loving BAT too much and not seeing that stop anytime soon smiley

Honestly, I love him too but aren't voting for him. Don't you think he's too old to run the affairs of this country at this critical time that we are in as a nation?

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Nobleou(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2022
Jubilancy:
mine ; lust
Body no be firewood shall

U need am....

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Bukky001(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2022
wiseone28:
That's why it is an addiction

Money is not the root of all evil. The bible says 'the LOVE of money...'

The bible also told us that money answereth all things

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by spiceadole: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
You are a threat to your marriage already. Masturbation withdrawals you from the love ones

The marriage can go to hell anytime.
The most important thing is I have kids and a source of income.
I don't enjoy sex..that's it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Nobleou(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
indoor
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by realtalk19: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Hillsongs:
Mine is being too forgiving. It's not bad to forgive and move on but in this part of the world, you will so often be taken for granted

Same as me. I forgive easily
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Nobleou(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2022
spiceadole:
Masturbation...
I don't even enjoy my husband touching me.
I prefer to touch myself
This is serious...
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Terror48: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2022
The love for big ass,I love big yansh so much

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by LOVEGINO(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Dshocker:

Money is the root of all evil...
...and after God is money.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by LOVEGINO(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2022
Terror48:
The love for big ass,I love big yansh so much
make d boobs come big join grin
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by HazardAwka(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Procrastination
Nonchalance

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by LOVEGINO(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Fair lady with big boobs and big yansh.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Expanse2020(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Mine is beautiful women

It was easy for me to give up alcohol and smoking.

But whenever I’m driving and I see a very beautiful womam I apply my breaks without thinking.
SKIRTOSHY ONE LOVE MY BRO
COMERADE AM WITH U grin
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by phemmyfour: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2022
spiceadole:

The marriage can go to hell anytime.
The most important thing is I have kids and a source of income.
I don't enjoy sex..that's it
Haaa... that means there is a foundational problem cos if that man means so much to you, you LL want to find a way to fix this challenge

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by udomonday: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Pussy just can't stay away.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Terror48: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
LOVEGINO:
make d boobs come big join grin
I just pray God will deliver me.Sometimes,I begin to wonder maybe it's not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Figger:
too bad, this same anger problem made me refuse tying the knot with a girl I loved so much. Had to let her go. Please try and control your temper.

Good thing I realise it ain't cool...Anger na bad thing!!! But in as much as I get angry I quickly get over it..I don't harbor it in my heart. I forgive and move on !!!
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Same here ooo...
Use to be angry over small provocation but then the best way I do mage it is to stop 2much talking.

Nice!!! I want to get to a point I won't talk at all� because once I vex I go tell u everything wey I wan talk then my mind go calm down �
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Administration1: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
You see that sexy bottle called Heineken? I cannot see it especially when the weather is very hot and the bottle is very cold, as in very cold, the love I have for it eh, Though I do not take more than 2, only on my birthdays do I take more than that

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by timilehin007(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2022
masturbating, popping pills and uncontrollable anger..

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Incredible128: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Dshocker:

Money has never been the root of all evil and it never will; rather, the love of it is. If u think money is the root of all evil, try poverty; better God gives me money than poverty, God doesn't even give poverty but wealth, we just pray for his guidance so it(money) doesn't overwhelm us.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by LOVEGINO(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Terror48:
I just pray God will deliver me.Sometimes,I begin to wonder maybe it's not ordinary.
baba its a sinful world. Leave ur live
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Gastrocnemius: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2022
Dshocker:

"The love of money"
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by occfx: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Emmanuel602:
Alcohol

Alcohol dey finish person. Expensive and still kill you
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Bryan88(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2022
bigeliot:

U have spoken the minds of many
i swear.
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by apache22b: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2022
Far from that

Let's talk private

spiceadole:

What for?

You think you have seen a foolish woman?

Smh
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by oneclickng: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
miyagi01:
My addiction is loving BAT too much and not seeing that stop anytime soon smiley
Misguided element
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Terror48: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2022
LOVEGINO:
baba its a sinful world. Leave ur live
Comrade

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by Princerichi0(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
spiceadole:
Masturbation...

I don't even enjoy my husband touching me.

I prefer to touch myself
I pray you find a way to overcome this addiction so it won't ruin your marriage. God bless

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by tabaralph: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=118535547]What is that habit or addiction that you have been battling or battled for long, with almost every of the resources available to you, but it still looks like the habit is winning, that you can't go awhile without engaging in it? and that sometimes, you wish God could just be overlooking it and not count it as a sin against you?

Mine is WRATH
Supposing, I was given the opportunity to see God face-to-face to make a request, and God asked me to choose a habit/sin that I would want to be deleted from the list of sins, without batting an eyelid, I will immediately choose WRATH.

Anger is one habit that has held me down for long, which I've battled with almost all the resources available to me, it's sometimes causes a great issue between me and the members of my family or the public, most of the time, I'll curse the hell out of my wife, family member or any person, at a slightest provocation. I lost a great contract deal at one time as a result of this issue of anger because the client said what I didn't want to hear.

Sometimes, I would be tempted to engage in activities that would help me stay away from things that cause one to be angered and be happy at all times such as womanizing, alcoholism and gluttony, but as God would have it, I've controlled myself not to indulge in such types of activities as they reduce one to a piece of bread.

Please house, for those that have been and successfully gotten out of this issue, how did you do it? What magic did you you apply to
Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by 007Marvel(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Chris2863:
hmmm, this one nah big Wahala. I’m a guy and I suffer this too. Women don’t interest me again, it doesn’t matter how beautiful the person is. This is a big problem and I keep pleading for God to liberate me. Masturbation is very bad

I understand how you feel, it takes Gods grace to overcome it, let me tell you a secret you won't be able to overcome it if you don't involve God in it, here is how I overcame mine, when I discovered it was bringing me bad luck and disappointment I told a woman of God, not a man, you know why because as a woman she's bound to understand how I feel and she even saw it before I told her, so she gave me some bible verse to study for a few weeks! Because I wanted God to answer my prayer, I was able abstained from masturbation, that's my journey to overcoming it,. If not I wouldn't have been able to! In the past I only said it with my mouth, but there was nothing there that I was afraid of ,that I wanted to work for me,so I couldn't stop! Masturbation is addictive! And an addiction need God and determination before one can overcome it .

1 Like

Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by BlackMan6969(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Looking at Nyash. I really want to stop. But these days nyash is everywhere.
you look to the right you see nyash
you look to the left you see nyash
you look to the front you see nyash
you look to the back you see nyash
And girls don't wear pant these days.... The thing will just be shaking like ballon wey dem pour water inside.
Oh God help me!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Donates Borehole, Distributes Items In Abuja To Mark Birthday / Why Are Ladies Uncovering Their Heads In Church Nowadays / Atheists Have A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.