Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures (30159 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets Cardinal Arinze At Basilica Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by viviangist: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi the FrontLine Presidential Candidate of The People's Democratic Party Attended The 2022 Chrism Mass At Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity, Onitsha, Anambra State.

He Used the occasion to urge Nigerians "to pray for peace and unity in Nigeria, for an end of the ongoing bloodletting and bring her out of present crisis".

Shared By: Blogger Donald

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by LoveNbeloved(f): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by Bounceboune7: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
I won't b surprised if i see him roasting boli by d roadside anytime soon,it's no big deal it's election time

293 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by Frigga13: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I won't b surprised if i see him roasting boli by d roadside anytime soon,it's no big deal it's election time

Yoruba and ignorance... all for Nairaland likes ..

Bros Na Church be this .. and this is his church .. Na Easter we Dey enter like this

Which one Tinubu Dey go?

Muslim wey no Dey enter mosque .. talk more reading Koran

Everything to yoruba peoplw Na scam.. becaue Na part of them.. they believe Nigerians reasons and behave like them

Yoruba !

Haba!

299 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by festacman(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Peter Obi and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo are good presidential materials but they have some key hurdles to jump over:

1 Prof. Osinbajo has no established political structure since he had always depended on Tinubu's structure before now. Yes, he has some governors, NASS members and some notable politicians with him but it is difficult to evaluate such support for now.

In addition, he has the burden of having served under Pres. Buhari though the office of VP in presidential democracy is a mere "spare tyre". Even Tinubu's own media houses are already projecting this 'burden' to demarket him.

Beyond his constitutional position of chairmaning the periodic meeting with State governors under National Economic Council, the brief period he acted as the President created enmity with Buhari's inner caucus.

2. Peter Obi lacks networking beyond Anambra politics. Like Willie Obiano, Peter Obi as governor minded his business in Awka and didn't build bridges. As he goes around consulting, his entourage is scanty and he is not ready to spend his money around to hire entourage. Yes, many young people on Social media support him but what about the talakawas in the North who have been falsely told that Peter Obi as governor deported Northerners from the Anambra state.

Unfortunately, APGA which will be the first political casualty of Obi's presidency has started fighting back, asking who in his right sense would save money in bank while Anambra State was crying for vital infrastructure. They insisted some of his money market investments will mature in 2030, which in the face of inflation was a bad decision. It also insisted that Peter Obi's IGR numbers are questionably low compared to Obiano's.

The task ahead for them is tough but not insurmountable.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by omenkaLives(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Potential voters terrorized, killed, and prevented from collecting their PVCs today in the East, but you'd never see this naked mole rat say a word about it.

Na violence in other states bother am pass. Very passionate aproko.

Tueh!

293 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
The pretentious woman voiced lying China machine.

Someone whose teenage kid has a multi-million company registered in his name. How on Earth!

This is the well packaged fraud from Alaigbo. SMH

295 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by CaptainAyub: 6:09am On Apr 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The pretentious woman voiced lying China machine.

Someone whose teenage kid has a multi-million company registered in his name. How on Earth!

This is the well packaged fraud from Alaigbo. SMH
This una work hard oo.
Today ,una face Peter Obi.
Tomorrow them go command una to leave Obi face osunbade.
Next tomorrow una face Amaechi.
On the 4th day,na Wike turn grin

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by BSdetective: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2022
When I heard basilica I was expecting something....but the illiterate people's of biafra thinks it's an open grass land.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by kenzysmith: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Godwin Maduka : hello Alex why are u calling me

Alex report: sir is like they are likely to give east a chance and they will likely vote for a youthful politician next year

Gowin Maduka : ok why are u now telling me

Alex report: I want to collect labour party presidential form on your behalf

Godwin Maduka: on my behalf?

Alex report: yes sir I need money for mobilization sir

Godwin Maduka: Alex aren't u a youth?

Alex report: yes sir

Godwin Maduka: Good u have my blessings you will make a good president good luck bye

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by Donshegxy10(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2022
festacman:
Peter Obi and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo are good presidential materials but they have some key hurdles to jump over:

1 Prof. Osinbajo has no established political structure since he had always depended on Tinubu's structure before now. Yes, he has some governors, NASS members and some notable politicians with him but it is difficult to evaluate such support for now.

In addition, he has the burden of having served under Pres. Buhari though the office of VP in presidential democracy is a mere "spare tyre". Even Tinubu's own media houses are already projecting this 'burden' to demarket him.

Beyond his constitutional position of chairmaning the periodic meeting with State governors under National Economic Council, the brief period he acted as the President created enmity with Buhari's inner caucus.

2. Peter Obi lacks networking beyond Anambra politics. Like Willie Obiano, Peter Obi as governor minded his business in Awka and didn't build bridges. As goes around consulting, his entourage is scanty and he is not ready to his money around to hire entourage. Yes, many young people on Social media support him but what about the talakawas in the North who have been falsely told that Peter Obi as governor deported Northerners from the Anambra state..

Unfortunately, APGA which will be the first political casualty of Obi's presidency has started fighting back, asking who in his right sense would save money in bank while Anambra State was crying for vital infrastructure. They insisted some of his money market investments will mature in 2030, which in the face of inflation was a bad decision. It also insisted that Peter Obi's IGR numbers are questionably low compared to Obiano's.

The task ahead for them is tough but not insurmountable.

this is what i have been saying, glad to see someone echoed my point.

They are 2 of our brightest aspirants but the fact is that the masses does not determine who wins a party primary.

They dont have the machinery, structure and money to win a presidential primary.

294 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by JavaScript90: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Mr President

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by OkoroBufo: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2022
-Okoro bufo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2022
This Joker.

If he gets 10th position in PDP primaries,

All 5 SE states must celebrate it like a World Cup win and declare 3 weeks holiday.

Mission Impossible.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by West1side: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2022
See wetin this fool de talk so in over 8 year this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal chose to to attend the mass till today ? Can u now see you are totally cursed.

Frigga13:

Yoruba and ignorance... all for Nairaland likes ..

Bros Na Church be this .. and this is his church .. Na Easter we Dey enter like this

Which one Tinubu Dey go?

Muslim wey no Dey enter mosque .. talk more reading Koran

Everything to yoruba peoplw Na scam.. becaue Na part of them.. they believe Nigerians reasons and behave like them

Yoruba !

Haba!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by PressMyButton: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Obi the son of a liar. Even the Priest is complicit after collecting his share of the Pandora loots. Criminals everywhere.

292 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by Frigga13: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2022
West1side:
See wetin this fool de talk so in over 8 year this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal chose to to attend the mass till today ? Can u now see you are totally cursed.

Tell your father ... he’s a fool and a cursed human.

Because only a Yoruba man won’t understand that the Pr is for election

Or you were on him all the times he attends church

Yoruba man

Adashu

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by Rugaria: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Bounceboune7:
One of his siblings is a Rev Father and the other is a Rev Sister..
Not everyone plays to the gallery for the fun of it during elections..

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by obyrich(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
PressMyButton:
Obi the son of a liar. Even the Priest is complicit after collecting his share of the Pandora loots. Criminals everywhere.
Which Pandora loot? Do you even understand what Pandora box mean? Please stop advertising your emptiness in the public. I am 100% sure you are a Youba Muslim.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2022
ODOGWU!!! NKUME!!! INCOMING!!!

A great Administrator. An Administrator par excellence. Incorruptible.

Your ambition is not worth the life of any Nigerian. A true detribalised Nigerian.

May ur secret prayers and goodwill for Nigeria be acceptable to the most high.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Among the few ones who got the capacity to redirect this derailed ship called Nigeria.

He has the balls, but balls alone is not enough

If you don’t gerrit forget about it.

I said what I said

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by Lemmy123(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Man of the people

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by Dorcmass(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2022
who is that man
Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by fredoooooo: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Obi Pandora... Obi of China... Obi terere ń tẹ.. Him too lie baba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by Napji: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by morikee: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Fake man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC / Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.