Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) (35567 Views)

Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette / Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Socialsunny14(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is better than these two grandfathers.
Vote wisely wink
Atiku is not direct Belgium but direct Dubai
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
owobokiri:
Pat Utomi looking sharp as usual..

These are the types of human beings you should expect to be in government to save Nigerians not the thugish types like Dino Melaye and mercenary activists like Reno Omokri them. Nobody can sleep easy with the abrasive Shettimma in charge.

Nigeria deserves a break from those hoodlums

Simply because they are IGBOS now they look perfect? The same idiotic incompetent fool who ruled a state for 8 years with nothing to write home about. Even the Governors that came after him said he's a liar and a failure.
Pandora Pathological Obi tuary is a complete failure to most Nigerians but a diamond to you simply because he's IGBO.
Better buy some and sense and STFU. We are not voting for an IPOB IGBO project, we need someone with record of performance not just promises with nothing to show for it. Any mumu can spit out figures and make promises, what matters is - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN THE PAST THAT WE CAN JUDGE YOU BY.
It's basic common sense and logic not tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by sayso: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
My two boys are in that school (CKC) just like PO, P Odili, and Sir Francis Anyakwo,I inclusive are all Primus entaparis.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by FreeIgboho: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
tyinfinity:
Obi was one of the poor students of CTK.he could not travel to study and read nice course like Tinubu.Tinubu despite not from rich parent like obi was admitted to the great Chicago state University while obi was only able to bribe his way into UNN philosophy department.Obi's father was later assassinated by obi drug gang

grin See Ignorace o
Tinubu who lied he attended University of Chicago
He was too embarrassed to admit he attended Chicago State University, a low class, low-grade BLACK university.

Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by FreeIgboho: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Image123:
lol. We usually tell people that when you tell one lie, you'll need four or more lies to defend that one lie and make it believable.
This man has no business here today if not for his lie last week about Odili.

HE DID NOT LIE AT ALL!!
This is so frustrating!
Granted he’s not the most articulate guy still it was obvious what he meant and said
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Simply because they are IGBOS now they look perfect? The same idiotic incompetent fool who ruled a state for 8 years with nothing to write home about. Even the Governors that came after him said he's a liar and a failure.
Pandora Pathological Obi tuary is a complete failure to most Nigerians but a diamond to you simply because he's IGBO.
Better buy some and sense and STFU. We are not voting for an IPOB IGBO project, we need someone with record of performance not just promises with nothing to show for it. Any mumu can spit out figures and make promises, what matters is - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN THE PAST THAT WE CAN JUDGE YOU BY.
It's basic common sense and logic not tribal and religious sentiments.
You never chi chom tin..
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by victorazy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly how GEJ started!

Visited all the churches and shrines in Nigeria, and ended up losing the election

And he never won election ?
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Johnthejohn:
Vote wisely wink

Peter obi na fake product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Folks, let’s be honest, we all know there’s a superior school down the street from CKC, it’s not even close -

DMGS
DENNIS MEMORIAL GRAMMAR SCHOOL
DENGRAM
DENGRAMITES
DMGS - Lux Fiat!

If Obi were a Dengramite he’d be much more articulate. Fact!
No wahala
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Johnthejohn:
Vote wisely wink

Why Pitobi dey always wear black cloths?
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Tonycart: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
You that is not a liar what have you contributed to the society. You guys keep ranting. Continue
Throwback:

He is a pathological liar.

A sad medical condition.

All we can do is to continue to verify so he can continue to make somersaults and more folly.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by FreeIgboho: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
post=118546614:

No wahala

Forget all the gra gra, everybody in the know knows DMGS is a superior school to CKC
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by NuruDiddy: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
post=118539024:

Notable alumni of Christ The King College Onitsha

Olisa Agbakoba (b 29 May 1953) lawyer, former president of Nigeria Bar Association, NBA, and human rights activist.
Justice Anthony Aniagolu, justice of the supreme court of Nigeria and chairman of the 1988–89 Constituent Assembly[13]
Justice Chukwunweike Idigbe, Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria[14]
Chike Francis Ofodile, OFR (November 20, 1924 - August 3, 2014) former Attorney General and the Minister for Justice of Nigeria from (1985 - 1991) and former Judge of the International Court of Justice from (1984 - 1985). He was once the traditional Prime Minister of Onitsha
Gov. Peter Obi (b 19 July 1961) Former governor of Anambra State[15]
Gov. Willie Obiano (b 8 August 1955) Former Governor of Anambra State.
Archbishop Valerian M. Okeke (b 20 October 1953) Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Onitsha since 1 September 2003[16]
Dr. Pius N.C. Okigbo (6 February 1924 – 2000) economist from Ojoto[17]
John Munonye (April 1929 – 10 May 1999), one of the most prolific Nigerian literary writers of the 20th century, and author of The Only Son (African Writers Series) among many others.
Justice Chukwudifu Akunne Oputa (b 22 September 1924) (retired Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria), former Chairman of the Human Rights Violation and Investigation Commission (popularly called Oputa Panel)[18]
Prof. Patrick Utomi (b 6 February 1956) Founder Lagos Business School, African Democratic Congress presidential candidate (2007)[19]
Ezeolisa Allagoa (24 August 1914 – 17 February 2003) was traditional ruler of Nembe Kingdom
Dr. Peter Odili (15 August 1948) Former Executive Governor of Rivers State (1999-2007)
Ezeolisa Allagoa 1st Indigenous Chief Judge of Old Rivers State and Amanyanabo of Nembe[20]
Mr Oseloka H. Obaze, (b 9 April 1955) Diplomat, politician and author.[21][22]
Justice Peter N. C Umeadi, (b 4 July 1955), Jurist, Chief Judge of Anambra State.[23]
Arc. Frank Nwobuora MBANEFO, (1927-2015), Class of 1948, (http://www.ckconitshausa.net/uploads/Ode_to_Arc_Mbanefo.pdf) renown international Architect and one of the founding members of the Nigerian Institute of Architects, of which he later became a Fellow and National President. He helped set-up the science and geography lab in CKC in 1948 and was the science tutor, before heading to England in 1950 to study architecture. He was member of the RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) and two-time Vice President - AFRICA of the CAA (Commonwealth Association of Architects) in 1963-1965, 1974-1977. He was an influential past national president of the CKC Alumni and worked closely with Principal Fr. Tagbo in improving CKC after the Biafran War.

You mentioned the ones you know.
Google about Kingsley Nwosu PhD.
He is a computer wizard.
The first African to have PhD in computer design.
He was a consultant on IGR under Peter Obi.
Check him out on
www.nwosu.net
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
post=118538753:
Mr. Peter Obi, the Presidential Candidate of Labour Party at Christ King College Onitsha for the feast of Christ The King and to felicitate Professor Patrick Okedinachi Utomi and Sir Francis OkeChukwu Anyakwo on their conferment with the prestigious Papal Knight of Saint Gregory by Pope Francis.

Congratulations!
Tinubu avoids going to any place that can be traced to his past misdeeds. Like the ófèn (rat), it scurries away even when danger is never nearby. He is the Chicago drug Hobbit with a very dangerous habit for faking everything.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Folks, let’s be honest, we all know there’s a superior school down the street from CKC, it’s not even close -

DMGS
DENNIS MEMORIAL GRAMMAR SCHOOL
DENGRAM
DENGRAMITES
DMGS - Lux Fiat!

If Obi were a Dengramite he’d be much more articulate. Fact!

Calm down...let's not compare. They were both and is still great!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by goodheart01: 1:31am On Nov 21, 2022
Throwback:
The silly fellow might try playing football on his visit, just to further confuse himself on the good memories of Peter Odili's football skills that he never witnessed.

Patholigical liar digging himself deeper in quicksand.

When will Tinubu visit his own school for God’s sake?
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by goodheart01: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2022
Throwback:

He is a pathological liar.

A sad medical condition.

All we can do is to continue to verify so he can continue to make somersaults and more folly.

Urchin... everyone lies once in a while. We prefer a liar to someone who is controversial with no roots and can’t mention the name of his school or classmates.

Atleast Obi isn’t proud to visit CKC because he was a former student.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Ikpaitid: 1:53am On Nov 21, 2022
IPOB CANDIDATE
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2022
See damage control control. How come I no see Odili inside picture?

Pandora is a useless man I swear, a total walking disaster..

grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by FreeIgboho: 3:27am On Nov 21, 2022
aalangel:

Calm down...let's not compare. They were both and is still great!!

But we need to be HONEST na.
We all know DMGS is a better school.
Speaking as a totally Obidient person
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Poleski: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Throwback:
The silly fellow might try playing football on his visit, just to further confuse himself on the good memories of Peter Odili's football skills that he never witnessed.

Patholigical liar digging himself deeper in quicksand.

You're a fool. You contradicted yourself by including his post correcting you fools who intentionally misconstrued what he actually said.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Throwback: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2022
Poleski:

You're a fool. You contradicted yourself by including his post correcting you fools who intentionally misconstrued what he actually said.

Correcting his own previous lie but still claiming good memories that was never witnessed?

The liar can't help himself.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Poleski: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2022
Throwback:

Correcting his own previous lie but still claiming good memories that was never witnessed?

The liar can't help himself.

When you make an accusation I expect you've the proof. So post the video of where he "lied" about Peter Odili.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Throwback: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Poleski:

When you make an accusation I expect you've the proof. So post the video of where he "lied" about Peter Odili.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdA4TVekoHU
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Willie2015: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
owobokiri:

Running a business under a tortured economy that demands you do certain bad things to Excell is totally different from running say a ministry or a government agency in a revolutionarily transformational government!
Two different things, my friend! Two totally different scenarios..

Not different ...my friend...
Its either you have integrity or you dont !
In any given scenario...
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by Poleski: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdA4TVekoHU

Where is the lie? Where did he specifically said Odili was his classmate? How could he be classmates with a senior boy? The following is a part of his speech where he mentioned "classmates";

And that is why we want people to follow us. Everybody knows our age, they know where we were born, they know where we lived, they know the school we attended, we've classmates.....Peter Obi.

Either you don't understand English well or you've an ear problem or you chose to spread a dumb propaganda.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by aalangel(f): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
FreeIgboho:

But we need to be HONEST na.
We all know DMGS is a better school.
Speaking as a totally Obidient person

DenGramites were our "husbands" during secondary school days (i went Anglican Girls)...so I should naturally give it to them. But for the purpose and spirit of 2023, let's not be divided.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by FreeIgboho: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2022
aalangel:

DenGramites were our "husband" during secondary school days (i went Anglican Girls)...so I should naturally give it to them. But for the purpose and spirit of 2023, let's not be divided.

You are right my sister, let’s be united behind our favorite candidate as youths.
But...
See how well-written you are? Compare to a girl that went to Q.
So also myself, if hadn’t gone to DENGRAM...
So school makes a difference. DMGS is simply the better school.

So how are you my sister? I subscribed to your YouTube channel for moral support cool
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by aalangel(f): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
FreeIgboho:

You are right my sister, let’s be united behind our favorite candidate as youths.
But...
See how well-written you are? Compare to a girl that went to Q.
So also myself, if hadn’t gone to DENGRAM...
So school makes a difference. DMGS is simply the better school.

So how are you my sister? I subscribed to your YouTube channel for moral support cool

What set were you in DENGRAM? How did you know my channel?
Re: Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) by FreeIgboho: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
aalangel:

What set were you in DENGRAM? How did you know my channel?

I’ll dm u
*Modified*
I’m American, 4 whatever that’s worth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates / Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.