Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 (42604 Views)

Ghana Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 2nd December 2022 / Netherlands Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 21, 2022
alingo2013:

What of mtn

no only glo
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by Nursepepeye(f): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Topsoccer:
Can Qatar get their first three point againt Ecuador?
NO
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by Nursepepeye(f): 5:19am On Nov 21, 2022
LEXYNIL:
Yes they should...
they will not
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by Nursepepeye(f): 5:22am On Nov 21, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Equador go win Qatar...

yes
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2022
Ekpekus:

Ecuador players wey Qatari don drop 7.4 milli for their hand.

Your conspiracy theory nor follow...

Na our problem for Naija be this...we monetize everything. Some things are worth much more than money....eg. honour, dignity, knowledge, sanity, peace etc.

Ecuador nor send Qatar money o. For South Americans, footballing glory is priceless. No be Naija where every youth don turn yahoo boy or kidnapper all in the name of pursuing naira and kobo...

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2022
donforeign:
if you can't say anything, u will fall to tribalism...ode...
Getting angry at what you started?! Foolish unreasonable clown!
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by donforeign: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Hobbiton:
Getting angry at what you started?! Foolish unreasonable clown!
only a clown can identify another
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by LEXYNIL: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Score draw? Which this rubbish Qatar are playing? grin

Ogbeni world cup is for senior men! Qatar needs to come play with super eagles First let's see if they can defeat them
True talk.
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by Jsucre(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Zaphnath1:
I don't know why Argentina and messi have been the talk of this WC
bros dey don kill your goat chop.
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by Psoul(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
99thEnemy:
Kindly provide your sources sir and we can take up the discussion from there. I want to be sure we are on the same page.

Please see if this page can tell u what u don't know.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Armed_Forces

I am not sure what you mean by politics sir. The military were not forced by anybody in Nigeria to seize power. They went into that business with their own hands - and we can see the result. Whose fault is that? undecided

If there is corruption in the military - again I ask, whose fault is that? It isn't my fault. I don't sit on their recruitment boards. I don't have anything to do with TRADOC. I don't know anything about how service personnel pensions are paid. If they are suffering from corruption what have they done to cleanse themselves?

You completely went off point here. You actually didn't get the gist.
I will make it simpler. I mean that the problem of Nigerian Army is Politics and corruption. The politicians have infiltrated the army and they are now playing politics. instead of allowing the army to be neutral. Their big Ogas have taken side with some politician and bringing about division among them. No matter how strong a military is, if they don't operate as a united tea, they can't do anything.

So called peace missions (while better than doing nothing - at least in theory) are not the channels through which real armies prove themselves. There is only one way for serious armies to test their battle worthiness/readiness - and that is in open combat with an enemy. Not some amorphous and ill-defined 'peace mission'. undecided

Nigeria sent a small contingent of troops to Congo, Somalia etc. on these so called peace keeping operations. Nothing to brag about. The Vietcong (and its successor, the Vietnamese army), the Cuban army, Israeli defense force, and others typically do not list peace missions on their CV. They list real wars they have fought against formidable enemies. Even the Russians (their current disaster in Ukraine apart) fought the German army to a standstill in WWII under terrible conditions, with both sides suffering heavy casualties. Where do 'peace missions' come into the discussion about real soldiering?

As for Nigeria's role in Liberia - that is a special case that deserves a thread of its own.

I laughed at this submission. This shows paucity of knowledge of what Peace keeping is all about. Go and read it up to get urself updated.
All I can say to u is that only a Military that is very good both in home front and outside her shores can go on peace keeping mission. You can't draft any army that their ability is not proven to a peace keeping mission. Go and verify.

And here lies the problem.

The problem is that their 'main' (actually their 'only') brutality is usually directed at Nigerian civilians. Not at real enemies (internal and external). For years, and I mean years - Nigeria's border communities with Cameroon suffered untold hardship from raids by Camerounian gendarmes. These raids often led to civilian casualties on Nigerian soil. What did our military high command do? Absolutely nothing. After each raid - to add insult to injury, our military HQ would issue some meaningless statements about not retaliating or defending territory because of African brotherhood.

My brother, I like ppl that argue rationally. I will also want you to do so.
What you are arguing here is just like still supporting my point.
I told you that the Military had become too comfortable with civilians that their brutality has started wearing out. Just the same a good footballer that stopped practicing will start fading. Such a footballer will be shy to meet his mates in the field. He will prefer dibbling local boys in a community football where he can use the to shine.
This is the same problem with the Nigerian Military. Cos of bn too comfortable with the civilians, they will prefer exhibiting their brutality on the armless civilians rather than those that need such brutality. Before now, when we hardly use to see military men in the society, you will see those military men hungry of war, cos that is what they are trained for. But Politicians brought them to be mingling within the society, now they are scared of dying cos they have become too comfortable after seeing so many beautiful life they have bn missing.

Finally, I still maintain that we have good Military, only if corruption and politics will be removed from them.
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by nicestguy1: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by 99thEnemy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Psoul:

Please see if this page can tell u what u don't know.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Armed_Forces

You completely went off point here. You actually didn't get the gist.
I will make it simpler. I mean that the problem of Nigerian Army is Politics and corruption. The politicians have infiltrated the army and they are now playing politics. instead of allowing the army to be neutral. Their big Ogas have taken side with some politician and bringing about division among them. No matter how strong a military is, if they don't operate as a united tea, they can't do anything.

I laughed at this submission. This shows paucity of knowledge of what Peace keeping is all about. Go and read it up to get urself updated.
All I can say to u is that only a Military that is very good both in home front and outside her shores can go on peace keeping mission. You can't draft any army that their ability is not proven to a peace keeping mission. Go and verify.

My brother, I like ppl that argue rationally. I will also want you to do so.
What you are arguing here is just like still supporting my point.
I told you that the Military had become too comfortable with civilians that their brutality has started wearing out. Just the same a good footballer that stopped practicing will start fading. Such a footballer will be shy to meet his mates in the field. He will prefer dibbling local boys in a community football where he can use the to shine.
This is the same problem with the Nigerian Military. Cos of bn too comfortable with the civilians, they will prefer exhibiting their brutality on the armless civilians rather than those that need such brutality. Before now, when we hardly use to see military men in the society, you will see those military men hungry of war, cos that is what they are trained for. But Politicians brought them to be mingling within the society, now they are scared of dying cos they have become too comfortable after seeing so many beautiful life they have bn missing.

Finally, I still maintain that we have good Military, only if corruption and politics will be removed from them.

Are you sure you are ok?

I never wrote that?
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aklee4994:
this one weak me after I Don wait for your prophecy....reveal it falseprophet Aka..octopus �
England and Spain would make it to the semi finals....more prophecies coming soon.

This I have seen.
Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by Aklee4994(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:

England and Spain would make it to the semi finals....more prophecies coming soon.

This I have seen.
noted bruh �

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 / Mourinho Sacked As Tottenham Coach / Lionel Messi's 31st Sculptured Cake By A Russian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.