Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere (1169 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Obisbetter: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Don't make mistakes of voting the wrong person 2023 else, Nigeria is finished. If you're given money take and still vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi because he's God sent ~
If you make mistake, you will suffer .
OPM G. O Apostle Chibuzor Chiyere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml5G2MeyV7Q

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by dudusky007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
This man na 2 go meet all d pastors 4 prayer o...hmmmm, Jonathan wen 25 bishops 4rm bayelsa go aso rock go pray 4 am and yet him fail not just fail he tapped out in defeat, GOD NA WHO GO INCREASE MY SALARY TO 500K A MONTH MAKE HIM WIN O! Diz man wen dem say no dey give chichi..me I no trust am o undecided
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Even El Rufai knows and has started warning Northern voters.
2023 Elections is a game changer of the old normative party politics.

Btw Peter Obi's love for only black clothes and shoes has reduced his expenses of changing different wears.
No need to impress or show off new styles and designs of wears to Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Johnthejohn(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Obi/Datti are the right Men for the Job.
If i no vote Peter Obi wetin i gain.

8 Likes

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by danielhubs: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Obi's people love him sha no argument

5 Likes

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by slivertongue: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
We Obidiently refuse to suffer

7 Likes

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
This is the major reason I detest short people!

They always feel their ego supersedes all!

That was how one told us years ago he was going to open the gate of hell because of GEJ, and till date, dude still looking for the keys of hell.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by duro4chang(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Man of God? The desciples of Jesus once asked him if they should send fire on some villages because they rejected Jesus and his disciples. They asked if they should send fire on them just as Elijah did but Jesus rebuked them and said you do not know the type of spirit in you. We christians of today do not know the type of spirit in us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by dollytino4real(f): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Shout it loud o!! dat is wat our papa Oyedepo shouted during 2015 election see d result to our stubbornness

6 Likes

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Obisbetter: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That was how one told us years ago he was going to open the gate of hell because of GEJ, and till date, dude still looking for the keys of hell.

Be truthful to yourself .

Are you not experiencing Hell Now under Buhari?

If you had listened to him, you would have escaped this hell .

Better listen to Chibuzor now

5 Likes

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Googledotcom: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
The mistake Nigerians made by voting Buhari is still being felt till this very moment.

2023 is another opportunity to correct this ugly mistake.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Bastardlyrich: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What's the meaning of blauu da Bal luuu ka za liuiiuuu said by Tinubu tell us first you are part of the urc hins paid to defend him grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by AcuraZDX: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Yes oo. Short people like El-Rufai, Adams Oshiomhhole feel the ego supersedes all.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Yes oo. Short people like El-Rufai, Adams Oshiomhhole feel the ego supersedes all.

It’s a general problem with short people.

They have egos taller than them.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Durabest: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Obisbetter:
Don't make mistakes of voting the wrong person 2023 else, Nigeria is finished. If you're given money take and still vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi because he's God sent ~

opm pastor you never tell us what happen to your reasoning oh.you go campaign for a liar like obi and you want people to believe you.RETUAL DEY PAS RETUAL IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Penguin2: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu BATstards still believe Tinubu will win votes in Rivers like this.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Peacemaker5129(f): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary is an IPOD project
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Tenses: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
That's why for the first time am taking national election personal.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by habsydiamond(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Take their money then vote wisely... always have it at the back of ur mind that any politician that gives you money to buy ur vote will get it back from the government's purse when he gets to office.. by then u won't have the mouth to talk again since u have collected ur share of the national cake before the election. I rise

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by gozmok1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
GOD BLESS you Papa

Only evil people hate Obi, but good Nigerians love him. You can't be a good person and still hate a man like Peter Obi.

If you hate him, search your soul and be honest to tell yourself you're evil.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Prismandaaa(f): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Not a bad idea.

Buy your peanut coating machine at the rate of 130k promo price. Offer lasts till the end of November and goes back to 170k by December 1st. We accepted installment payment plan.
Chat or call the number on my signature to book us.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Throwback: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Can we suffer more than the Igbos who suffered under Peter Obi in Anambra?

1 Share

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Trapnews: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
tongue .......... but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Superwave16320: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
E no go beta for Obi and the fool that said that
Make e come force me to vote Obi cos i am not threatened by his wail at all

Obisbetter:

Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yes oo,the kind suffer Yoruba Muslims and their tribal warlords including northern almajiri illiterates will suffer eeehhh, even devil will distance himself from them.

Don't say we don't warn you.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by Tinubuadvocate: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol igbo people saa it's only their own is good but others are bad.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by ezegold4we: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nothing will stop Obi from winning 2023 presidential election, 80% of SE and SS voters are behind him, he will get at least 30% From each State in SW, obi will get at Least 50% of valid votes in NC, 30% is guaranteed From southern kaduna, he will likely get a total of 10% from NE and NW joined together,

End of discussion.
Re: If You Don't Vote For Obi In 2023, You Will Suffer. OPM Chibuzor Chinyere by femisplash: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Werey pastorpreneur. Peter Obi's in-laws are still suffering, let him first deliver his household.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Turnout For Peter Obi And Labour Party In Ekiti / My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today / Tinubu Was Right. PDP Moved The Dollar From N200 To N800 (see proof By Ihordspy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.