Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Reading Habit Enhancement - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reading Habit Enhancement (268 Views)

How To Cultivate A Good Reading Habit: Ultimate Guide For Starters / How To Cultivate Your Reading Habit. / How To Improve Your Reading Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reading Habit Enhancement by nikky5(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
It's very true that our youths have a very poor reading habit in our contemporary time. Reading could be fun when it is creative and engaging. I was able to capture my young readers through my humour and comedy books. I sell these books in few private schools in Lagos.I have received several calls from my young readers in their schools wanting to meet me in person. I was able to honour few of the invitations. In some of the schools i visited, the children will often ask, " How were you able to write those funny books?"

The fact remains that I am yet to find any humour and comedy books writers in Nigeria and Africa that will beat my books. I love to entertain children with comical stories that that cracks the ribs. These stories are replete with chilling suspense and didactic too. Often times, i had to advice teachers who will use my books for their pupils and students to maintain a high level of discipline when reading my books in the classroom. It's the funniest books like the children will often say they have ever read.

Adults read these books too. i was once asked to take them to the hospitals for aged patients. It's a very good tonic for relaxation as well as comic relief. I have three on Okadabooks, Amazon, Smashwords, Draft2digital etc. You can contact me via my signature.
Re: Reading Habit Enhancement by nikky5(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
You can reach me on whatsapp: 08067313084, okadabooks.com/user/tunny2000

(1) (Reply)

Poem: The Golden Penny / Seven Years Without You / Share Your Favourite Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.