Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Unlimited Jokes With Fabolous...get In And Forget Ur Sorrow - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unlimited Jokes With Fabolous...get In And Forget Ur Sorrow (467 Views)

Funny memes( Laugh Out Ur Sorrow Here) / Laff And Forget Ur Sorrow / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Jokes With Fabolous...get In And Forget Ur Sorrow by pizz2a: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hello guyz,I have decided to create this page for all nairalanders that loves jokes and funny post,I will be giving u some of my funny post and memes daily,always check for the update,..Thanks...Oya lets go...................

Dear Agbayas,
You people should warn yourself and don't ruin
our childhood memories.������
First you change "Sandalili to Standard Living",I
no vex.....������

Later you said "Ayamatanga is I am at anger", did I complain? NO I did not.....��
Few weeks back, you still said "Osigosigo is Oh
Singer sing on", I kept my cool....������

Now you are now saying our lovely biscuit bone
is brisket bone.... ����������

If u like- call am skeleton bone........ See ehn, who send you message?
You think it's funny abi?
Let me see you correct something else so gbo.....
eyin agbaya buruku.
Yours angrily,
Old Kids Association of Childhood Memories...
u Exajubancer 2023 How
Are u stressed out nd ur mum still forces u to go 4 dat night vigil on friday?? .Here is a tip on how to sleep in vigils uninterrupted by
ushers.
When d pastor is on d pulpit,wait 4 the right
atmosphere den shout Jesus three times. Roll on
the ground three times den position wella..
Zzzzzzzzzz !!den sleep off..d pastor wld even tell d usher"leave her!!,don't touch her" it works like magic.........

My Uncle is new on Facebook nd has been
trying to SEARCH for me but can't find me because
he is busy typing My Brother fourth child as my
username.hahahaha��������****************************

If your name is EBUKA and you are 24yrs old.. U
applied for job at NNPC. I just want to inform u
that am eating corn with ur application letter
now at home...

(1) (Reply)

In These Gaffes Which One Cracked You More ? / Laugh Out, So Funny / Brodashaggi Appreciation Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.