Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema (5914 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Franking: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
ghiloman28:
This PDP people just get issue left right centre. Na real waa. Anyway a VOTE FOR TINUBU is a vote for prosperous Nigeria. Tinubu is a true leader and a democrat. BAT23

Tinumbu? I'm ashamed for you. Tinumbu that suffers dementia and Alzheimer's? Tinumbu that dozes off at any little opportunity? Tinumbu that has become incoherent in speech? Corrupt Tinumbu with all the allegations hanging on his neck and no attempt to clear any? Tinumbu who's Buhari and the APC has turned Nigeria into a slaughter house and the economy into turmoil?

U must hate Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Sindicate: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Franking:

Tinumbu? I'm ashamed for you. Tinumbu that suffers dementia and Alzheimer's? Tinumbu that dozes off at any little opportunity? Tinumbu that has become incoherent in speech? Corrupt Tinumbu with all the allegations hanging on his neck and no attempt to clear any? Tinumbu who's Buhari and the APC has turned Nigeria into a slaughter house and the economy into turmoil?

Never underestimate the power of tribalism, bro

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Parachoko: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sindicate:

That the party is in disarray doesn't mean the people are. Igbos are Republican, party or individuals don't tell them who to vote
But Igbos have been voting for Politicians like Ekweremadu and his likes.

Party structure matters a lot in Nigeria because Nigerians vote along party lines.

That's why no unknown party will wrestle power from the APC,APGA and PDP in the South East in the 2023 Elections.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Jostoman: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
fergie001:
Ihedioha and SamDaddy again......

It is a fight between those two up there for PDP Guber Primary. SamDaddy is PDP National Secretary and is from Ikeduru whilst the State Chairman, Charles Ugwu leans towards Ihedioha.

So, it's fight to the finish.

ok o apc man
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by ghiloman28(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
You can choose to hate Tinubu but he is a true leader he never held any political office since 2007 so you gat no point on him. BAT will be Nigeria Next president come 2023 if that does not meet you well you can choose what to do to yourself that your business grin
Franking:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by fergie001: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jostoman:
ok o apc man
kyase, ejimatic & garfield1.... I need form ooooo
grin grin
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by garfield1: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
fergie001:

grin grin

Aiel123, penguin2, I insist atiku will lose IMO tinubu
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by garfield1: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
fergie001:
Ihedioha and SamDaddy again......

It is a fight between those two up there for PDP Guber Primary. SamDaddy is PDP National Secretary and is from Ikeduru whilst the State Chairman, Charles Ugwu leans towards Ihedioha.

So, it's fight to the finish.

Sam is from owerri west
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by fergie001: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:
Aiel123, penguin2, I insist atiku will lose IMO tinubu
You just want another wahala grin
I saw your thread about it but was late.

I have removed my head from the election since October, anybody who is not politically naive will know the next President if the election is conducted today. So I have braced up, not exactly will be my choice but he will be my President regardless.

I only have 1 vote to give my favourite. It's politics anyways anything could change between now and February.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by FuckOsuPigs: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
owobokiri:
The tragedy in this whole sobering situation is that It's increasingly looking like Uzodinmgba will find easy ways to rig himself back to power. Very very tragic reality for the good people of Imo state. Hate him or love him, Uzodimma is an enfant terrible when it comes to hyjacking power through every known makavelian tactics..

If you look at the way things are going, Ihedioha has increasingly alienated himself from Imo people with his flagrant pro Atiku/fulani stance. While it's obvious that he's helping the man who made him, it's very discomforting that he chose to dramatize such support at this time that Buhari and APC have succeeded in riling up a lot of people in the east.

Again, Hope Uzodimma has basically utilized state funds to hyjack the power apparatus in the whole state. He basically controls most of the political structures of the main parties in the state, including that of the Labor Party! You now have a situation in Imo State where almost all the political parties in the state , eat from the governors palm. How can the intended change at the governors house happen then?

While the people of Imo State are desperate to shake off Hope Uzodimma, the fact remains that the political class in the state are not helping matters. The PDP is just another side of the APC in Imo State. There's not much difference between Hope Uzodimma and Emeka Ihedioha. Crooks all of them..., Unknown quantities whose political emergence can only be traces to the manipulations of outside forces.

Very demoralizing situation..

Lamentations 2:34 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by fergie001: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

Sam is from owerri west
He was transitional LGA Chairman for Ikeduru (2004-2007). He is from Amaimo in Ikeduru LGA.
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Franking: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
ghiloman28:
You can choose to hate Tinubu but he is a true leader he never held any political office since 2007 so you gat no point on him. BAT will be Nigeria Next president come 2023 if that does not meet you well you can choose what to do to yourself that your business grin

U clearly hate Nigeria because u are blinded by unhealthy sentiments.

Come February we shall know our collective mumu level.
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by MansurBakura: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Seankhalifa:
How atiku wan win election na... him vp no make.. wike dey cast am.. obi kon dey push for president.. kwankwaso wahala dey... cbn policy kon dey... how atiku wan tale win election? ...omo
no be imo State na all 36 State
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by ghiloman28(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
What unhealthy sentiment about my comment. Vote BAT to have a prosperous Nation he is man of his words.
Franking:

U clearly hate Nigeria because u are blinded by unhealthy sentiments.

Come February we shall know our collective mumu level.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Kyase(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
fergie001:

grin grin

Pdp is not a serious party walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Who is LP governorship candidate in Imo state... This is the best time for any popular politician with q structure to use LP to cash out as governor of Imo state...

Ihedioha has been abandoned by his people after his statements about Obi and LP
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by owobokiri(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Lamentations 2:34 grin
Buulaavaa bluu buulaavaa
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by garfield1: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
fergie001:
He was transitional LGA Chairman for Ikeduru (2004-2007). He is from Amaimo in Ikeduru LGA.

I believe IMO deputy is from ikeduru too.uzodinma is planning to get mbaike and isolate mbaise
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by garfield1: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
fergie001:

You just want another wahala grin
I saw your thread about it but was late.

I have removed my head from the election since October, anybody who is not politically naive will know the next President if the election is conducted today. So I have braced up, not exactly will be my choice but he will be my President regardless.

I only have 1 vote to give my favourite. It's politics anyways anything could change between now and February.

Do you prefer a northern or a Yoruba agenda
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Musauzor(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
The Igbo people I vote for individuals and not parties. Head or tail, Hope Uzodinma is leaving the Government House . No second term for a murderer
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Basic123: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Parachoko:
But Igbos have been voting for Politicians like Ekweremadu and his likes.

Party structure matters a lot in Nigeria because Nigerians vote along party lines.

That's why no unknown party will wrestle power from the APC,APGA and PDP in the South East in the 2023 Elections.
Leave them and this gradiose delusion, nothing has suggested that you guys are republican,nothing!

You voted ekweremadu for good 20years plus,you that believe a politician is only good if it comes from Pdp ...REPUBLICAN MY FOOT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by fergie001: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

Do you prefer a northern or a Yoruba agenda
Actually, I am for neither. I want powers of the President and Governors whittled and powers devolved.

No President can achieve much with the Emperors we have at the States.
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by garfield1: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
fergie001:
Actually, I am for neither. I want powers of the President and Governors whittled and powers devolved.

No President can achieve much with the Emperors we have at the States.

I want lg chairmen to have more powers like in 1999.
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by fergie001: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

I believe IMO deputy is from ikeduru too.uzodinma is planning to get mbaike and isolate mbaise
Professor Placid Njoku was pioneer VC of Michael Okpara Fed Univ... Yes, he is from Ikeduru.
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by fergie001: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

I want lg chairmen to have more powers like in 1999.
The Govs will never allow it. That's part of where our problem lies and it upsets me the Candidates are trying to curry the Govs because they are either former Govs or are trying to please the former Govs.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by fergie001: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kyase:
Hahaha, share the moneyyyyy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by ejimatic: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kyase:

. PDP is losing strength in IMO but it will be too early to overlook the party ..Let continue to watch the build up!

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Kyase(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
ejimatic:
. PDP is losing strength in IMO but it will be too early to overlook the party ..Let continue to watch the build up!

Yeah
Let’s wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Kyase(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
fergie001:

Lol share it grin
Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Ofolete: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
owobokiri:
The tragedy in this whole sobering situation is that It's increasingly looking like Uzodinmgba will find easy ways to rig himself back to power. Very very tragic reality for the good people of Imo state. Hate him or love him, Uzodimma is an enfant terrible when it comes to hyjacking power through every known makavelian tactics..

If you look at the way things are going, Ihedioha has increasingly alienated himself from Imo people with his flagrant pro Atiku/fulani stance. While it's obvious that he's helping the man who made him, it's very discomforting that he chose to dramatize such support at this time that Buhari and APC have succeeded in riling up a lot of people in the east.

Again, Hope Uzodimma has basically utilized state funds to hyjack the power apparatus in the whole state. He basically controls most of the political structures of the main parties in the state, including that of the Labor Party! You now have a situation in Imo State where almost all the political parties in the state , eat from the governors palm. How can the intended change at the governors house happen then?

While the people of Imo State are desperate to shake off Hope Uzodimma, the fact remains that the political class in the state are not helping matters. The PDP is just another side of the APC in Imo State. There's not much difference between Hope Uzodimma and Emeka Ihedioha. Crooks all of them..., Unknown quantities whose political emergence can only be traces to the manipulations of outside forces.

Very demoralizing situation..
See how your hatred for ihedioha made you to write nonsense. How can you start with Uzodimma and ended with ihedioha. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by Kyase(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
fergie001:
Inec don drop message for me Fergie001
Go claim
I been claim my own the other day

Re: Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema by fergie001: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kyase:

Inec don drop message for me Fergie001
Go claim
I been claim my own the other day
Noooo

These claims mean for people who you need INEC to know are not supposed to be in the register. It must have been that you clicked Make Claims or Raise Objections on somebody's profile.

I saw my own today with 11 because I was trying to screenshot and post on NL that day. I simply went back and cancelled all 11.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East / Oyo Releases ₦30m For Burial Of Ex-governor / Nigerian Troops Begin Withdrawal From Mali Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.