Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso (3904 Views)

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Workch: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
These states are the states for now they each of these candidates will win.

1. Obi
Anambra
Imo
Ebonyi
Abia
Enugu
Benue
Rivers
Edo

Probable states: FCT, Akwa ibom, crossriver, Bayelsa, Delta.

2. Atiku
Adamawa
Sokoto
Taraba
Bauchi
Probable states: Yobe and Gombe

3. Tinubu
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Kwara
Probable states: Kogi, Borno, Kaduna

4. Kwankwaso
Kano
Probable states: Jigawa

Other states are still too dicey to call
Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Moh247: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
cool

That means Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the clear winner

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Trapnews: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Superwave16320: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
If Peter Obi win 3 States out of the ones you listed or any other State at all i owe you 50K cash. If I say make you put your money where your mouth is now na wail you go de wail so make i give you the 50K if he win 3 States to prove i know nothing about Nigeria politics.

Workch:
These states are the states for now they each of these candidates will win.

1. Obi
Anambra
Imo
Ebonyi
Abia
Enugu
Benue
Rivers
Edo

Probable states: FCT, Akwa ibom, crossriver, Bayelsa, Delta.

2. Atiku
Adamawa
Sokoto
Taraba
Bauchi
Probable states: Yobe and Gombe

3. Tinubu
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Kwara
Probable states: Kogi, Borno, Kaduna

4. Kwankwaso
Kano
Probable states: Jigawa

Other states are still too dicey to call

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Urheadmaster(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Because of this beer parlor analysis tongue

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by VoteObi2023: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
No body on earth currently running for presidency can defeat Atiku in Katsina.

Tinubu CAN NEVER win the whole SW with more than 1 million votes.

NEVER

Obi is our next president while Sanwo-olu will win re-election. They are the only two candidates worthy of my votes.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by VoteObi2023: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Superwave16320:
If Peter Obi win 3 States out of the ones you listed or any other State at all i owe you 50K cash. If I say make you put your money where your mouth is now na wail you go de wail so make i give you the 50K if he win 3 States to prove i know nothing about Nigeria politics.
I am interested.

How do we bet?

Not cash. We will use escrow service.

Peter Obi will win the whole SE states.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Moh247: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Because of this beer parlor analysis tongue

Did I make any analysis?!

If Tinubu wins SW and 50% NE, NW , and NC according to O.P

Then he is the clear winner

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Workch: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Superwave16320:

email your Whatsapp number to workch@outlook.com

Challenge accepted, if you have any other means that I can contact you, please let me know

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by SlavaUkraini: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Such a stupid analysis, probably from a fellow that thinks with his ass.

Atiku Abubakar and the PDP would shock you people when the election results are released..

Even the so called G5 States would remain solidly in the PDP box....

G5 States have PDP House of Reps and Senatorial seats to protect and challenge for ...

Those elections come up the same day as the presidential election...

Wike's deputy is contesting for the Senatorial seat.... ( If my memory serves me correctly )

The governors of Enugu and Abia State are contesting for Senatorial seats ...

PDP candidates are challenging for Senatorial seats in Benue State

So how exactly are they going to work against Atiku Abubakar and the PDP in the Presidential election that takes place the same day as the national assembly elections... ?

Telling people to vote for someone else for presidency and telling them to vote for you or
your candidate for national assembly seats would not work...

That is the highway that leads to Confusion...

G5 rebels and their states will either work for Atiku Abubakar or they will Ultimately loose the Senatorial and House of Reps seats that they are trying to defend or challenge for...

Las las, Atiku Abubakar will still be declared winner of the Upcoming General Elections...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Workch: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The data up there is still too insufficient to decide who will win.

How do you average Nigerians reason like you didn’t learn anything in school?
Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by ALTERNATEID: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Obi will not win Benue state.

5 Likes

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Tinubuadvocate: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ah really obi will work harder to win Anambra.

20 Likes

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Workch: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

If you also reason properly you should understand I worked in data available and the O.Ps hypothesis... I didn't bring out any prediction of my own
The op is still too insufficient to make a call.

Reason, you went to school
Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Moh247: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Workch:
The op is still too insufficient to make a call.

Reason, you went to school

If you are Educated and know methodology of research which I doubt you can at your low level

Hypothesis supercedes a theory before a theory becoming a fact or law

For now permutations and analysis where based on O.Ps hypothesis and nobody claimed it's a fact

18 Likes

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by AcuraZDX: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Ah really obi will work harder to win Anambra.

Lmao.. Mkpurummiri talk

The votes Obi will get in Anambra will cancel Lagos votes.

We can bet on this if you want

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by nadisms: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Superwave16320:

His analysis is very correct.

He is on ground.

Obi will win more than the number of states you quoted

If you doubt, can we bet?

We will look for a reliable person and give the money.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Workch: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

If you are Educated and know methodology of research which I doubt you can at your low level

Hypothesis supercedes a theory before a theory becoming a fact or law

For now permutations and analysis where based on O.Ps hypothesis and nobody claimed it's a fact
You do not know how Tinubu will perform in other states and also how much of margin he will get in these states and also whether he will win other states

The data is very insufficient. We need proper education in this country
Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by SlavaUkraini: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
1910ten:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

The picture you uploaded,

Is that the face of the rapist ?
Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Moh247: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Workch:
You do not know how Tinubu will perform in other states and also how much of margin he will get in these states and also whether he will win other states

The data is very insufficient. We need proper education in this country

For someone who doesn't understand what hypothesis means

I can't engage you further

13 Likes

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by chinchum(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
14 states for Tinubu.
Lagos, ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Borno, Yobe, Kogi, Kwara, Zamfara, katsina, Niger, Kebbi

7 Likes

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Workch: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

For someone who doesn't understand what hypothesis means

I can't engage you further
The data is too insufficient bro.

You cannot conclude with what we have that Tinubu even be second.
Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by Starcrest1: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
VoteObi2023:

I am interested.

How do we bet?

Not cash. We will use escrow service.

Peter Obi will win the whole SE states.

Lols the idiot fit never chop better food today and you are expecting him to place a bet. He is just copying and pasting what they were told in their WhatsApp coven.

Obi that won SE and SS for Atiku na im he no fit win for himself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some States That Are Sure For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu & Kwankwaso by kettykin: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Obi is winning all SS , Se, Lagos, Ondo , Benue, plateau Abuja, know this and know peace .
Obi will win 17 states outright

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit / Breaking: Peter Obi Wins Anambra With Over 1 Million Votes / Fight Corruption, Help Recover Stolen Assets - Victor Uwajeh Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.