Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 (30680 Views)

Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Netherlands. : FIFA U-20 Women World Cup Quarter Finals Sun.21st Aug. / Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
I’m happy with the end result
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by EgusiShankly: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Senator777:

Senegal tried. Sometime technical input from the bench also help.

Senegal will still qualify for the next round
They won't. They can't beat Ecuador

Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Emu4life(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
sweetjohn:
Why downloading an app when you can stream hesgoal.com from your phone browser
Hesgoal dey Bleep up sometimes
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Timijo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
donforeign:
na Mendy mumu
The two goals were not Mendy's fault. If you watch the first goal well, you will notice that the scorer was not marked and Mendy has to rush out to punch the ball but the player was faster than him because none of the defenders dis-balance him. Mendy did his job in the second goal but his defenders failed him again.

Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Senegal only problem is finishing, that's how they almost lost Nations cup despite being on top of the game

the substitution killed the game, I think the injured guy hold the back down hence checkmate Netherland excess

Mendy needs to be giving a bench how can you as a keeper be jumping out like that when your opponent players are not dwarf. the first and second goal are defenders not maintaining their position but Netherland keeper face the same fate but clear it away

I'm not happy with the outcome became Senegal put zeal and enthusiasm in the match. it's well
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by donforeign: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Benchilwell:
I know,but they are playing in front of their fan,do u know why Ecuador beat them,they have their main man valancia,but Senegal have none which is mane, because if u watch afcon,u will know mane was doing alot work in d front for them,if he did not score,he will assist or give opponent defend problem.
we all miss mane .Senegal tried.. mendy na just big fool, make Dem bench am next match abeg
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by yemzone(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Can someone just give a streaming site or app or anything.

This country is just fvcked up mehn. One cant even watch worldcup on any local tv. A four years interval tournament for christ sake.

Even after subscribing with 4250 on Gotv just for 64 matches only. I dont fvcking want movie, i don't music, i dont want news. Just a damn soccer match.

Yet, I still cant watch a fvcking match because multichoice feels so.

This country is gone. So fvcked up. angry
Download Yacine TV app but most times, they run commentaries in Arabic. It consumes very low mb. You will enjoy it.
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by EgusiShankly: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
webizone:
Must Africa always lose?
Did Africa play today? undecided

Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Akuruoulo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Agbebakun22:
the idiot referee is just giving yellow cards to senegal players for small challenge
those cards are deserving
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by lhordspy: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
yemzone:

Download Yacine TV app but most times, they run commentaries in Arabic. It consumes very low mb. You will enjoy it.

I have it. Most of them are not connecting 'Not available' ...

Have you streamed any worldcup match with any of the channel there? Which one?
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Bahamas95(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
sweetjohn:
Why downloading an app when you can stream hesgoal.com from your phone browser
hesgoal.com ain't that strong like the app, I have used it before.
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Akuruoulo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Senator777:

ARE THEY GONNA WIN ECUADOR ?
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by zombieHUNTER: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:

On Gotv? Yesterday i saw 2k+, 4250 and 7k+ only. I chose 4250. Tv max something like that

How can i upgrade this existing one. Is it possible?

yeah its possible to upgrade.. you are on Max,
download the app .. or go use pos
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by tuzle(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
cutieBR:
Time no dey again oooo. Na 2mins remain, I don't see them equalising that goal. Really wanted Senegal to win. I didn't see sadio mane play? What happened? Netherlands wins!
sadio mane is injured and out of the world cup
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by yemzone(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:

I have it. Most of them are not connecting 'Not available' ...

Have you streamed any worldcup match with any of the channel there? Which one?
Yes, today. I just streamed Senegal Netherlands match. I watch most of EPL matches there, too. Do you have YT Player app?
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by webizone(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Any African dey here? Nah

Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Kingcalls: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nirvana101:

England will not beat this "poor poor" Dutch side. It's arguable but I don't see this England beating them.

Coach, team chemistry etc plays a major role in tournaments like this. Holland have a strong chemistry and a good coach. I think they're good enough to play any team.

If you want to count the world class players in the Argentina starting eleven, you won't be able to name more than 4 or 5 at best yet most people, according to online polls think they'll win it...you know why? Team chemistry, good coach and so on.

The Dutch team is okay. Just like their 2010 team, they're good enough for me.

Argentina will go no whr ... European teams are something else... Argentina have only played 2 European teams in the past 4 years...
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by otokx(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Akuruoulo:

ARE THEY GONNA WIN ECUADOR ?

I doubt
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by lhordspy: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
yemzone:

Yes, today. I just streamed Senegal Netherlands match. I watch most of EPL matches there, too. Do you have YT Player?

Is that another app or a channel inside the yacine tv?
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by yemzone(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Is that another app or a channel inside the yacine tv?
It's an app that goes along with the main Yacine TV app. It could be the reason your app is not connecting.
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by lhordspy: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

yeah its possible to upgrade.. you are on Max,
download the app .. or go use pos

Alright. The max is 4250 right? And the supa is 5500.

I subsribed ignorantly to the useless max yesternight, by this same time.
If i am to upgrade to supa. Hoe much will it cost me?

Please dont tell me i will have to pay another 5500. I will scream so bad. So loud.

Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Nirvana101: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Argentina will go no whr ... European teams are something else... Argentina have only played 2 European teams in the past 4 years...

People, including EA tipped Argentina to win the world cup. If they win good, if they don't, their p. I was just giving an illustration Chief.

But Portugal will go somewhere cool

The world cup is for Brazil or Morocco grin
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Reference(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nirvana101:

England will not beat this "poor poor" Dutch side. It's arguable but I don't see this England beating them.

Coach, team chemistry etc plays a major role in tournaments like this. Holland have a strong chemistry and a good coach. I think they're good enough to play any team.

If you want to count the world class players in the Argentina starting eleven, you won't be able to name more than 4 or 5 at best yet most people, according to online polls think they'll win it...you know why? Team chemistry, good coach and so on.

The Dutch team is okay. Just like their 2010 team, they're good enough for me.

I didn't watch the England game but what I am seeing of the Dutch is really poor. I was surprised. Perhaps nerves as per the opening game but no pace, no precision, no incisiveness and hardly, hardly any cutting edge on-the-ball skills to compensate. Traditional Dutch teams have zero problems holding the ball. This one could hardly put five passes together...

They have to use Depay from the get go against more competent teams or else. And Barca's De Jong was just rubbish in the middle. He will be overun easily by better technicians.

Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by lhordspy: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
yemzone:

It's an app that goes along with the main Yacine TV app. It could be the reason your app is not connecting.

Ohh gad! So i have been fvcked all these while. I kept wondering too. Being ignorant is so bad.

Please tell me about the app. Where i can download it and the usage, how it works with the yacine tv
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by eddie7: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Senator777:

Senegal has grew wide.

Mane, oh Mane. How I wish you are playing this match.

I'm telling you my brother or na sis? grin grin
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Kingcalls: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nirvana101:

People, including EA tipped Argentina to win the world cup. If they win good, if they don't, their p. I was just giving an illustration Chief.

Europe will win the world cup again.... it will be an all European final again

Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Reference(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nirvana101:

I have backed Portugal enough biko. They have issues whenever it matters and I'm looking elsewhere this time to rest with my adopted soccer country, Brazil.
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by yemzone(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Ohh gad! So i have been fvcked all these while. I kept wondering too. Being ignorant is so bad.

Please tell me about the app. Where i can download it and the usage, how it works with the yacine tv
Download latest Yacine TV app (not on PlayStore) - app . Yacineapp. Tv and YTV Player on PlayStore.
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by manchinKY(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Thanks comrade
Hesgoal.com
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Nirvana101: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Reference:

I didn't watch the England game but what I am seeing of the Dutch is really poor. I was surprised. Perhaps nerves as per the opening game but no pace, no precision, no incisiveness and hardly, hardly any cutting edge on-the-ball skills to compensate. Traditional Dutch teams have zero problems holding the ball. This one could hardly put five passes together...

They have to use Depay from the get go against more competent teams or else. And Barca's De Jong was just rubbish in the middle. He will be overun easily by better technicians.

Dejong created the first goal with a superb ball but he was rubbish lol. Watch ball and leave Barca bias. The guy who played with Dejong in the midfield was the poor player and Blind was playing like a snail. Sarr roasted Dumfries like wetin I no no but na Dejong who played well na him you see lol.

On the game, I expected a close game to be honest. Senegal are no push overs and the result was expected. I predicted a 2:1 win for the Netherlands but take nothing away, their best attacker(Depay) was not on the pitch and their midfield fulcrum Wijnaldum is not even in Qatar due to injury.

The England game was very good but it was just Iran. Let's see how it goes but I won't be surprised to see the Dutch in the final.

Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by TUANKU(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Senator777:

No guarantees they will, Senegal with -2 still has to play Ecuador with +2. If Netherlands play like they did today against Ecuador they will be punished.
Re: Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 by Reference(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Timijo:
The two goals were not Mendy's fault. If you watch the first goal well, you will notice that the scorer was not marked and Mendy has to rush out to punch the ball but the player was faster than him because none of the defenders dis-balance him. Mendy did his job in the second goal but his defenders failed him again.

I rather disagree. The goals were hard to defend but he did not do his best. His decision making is his Achilles Heel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54