Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport (54037 Views)

Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport / Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine Capsules In Mumbai, India When Confronted By NCB / Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Creamypie(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
This must be a lucrative venture
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Lovelife433(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Obidient family

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Agricmoney(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Say no to hard drugs

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by bishopkay: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
A whole first page on this thread, filled with hate and ethnic slurs and a moderator pushed this to FP. God forbid bad thing!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by mystery22: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
A head slamming afonja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Starboytwo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
She’s gone.

Bye bye

People get mind ooo, a whole Pakistan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Golan007: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
bishopkay:
A whole first page on this thread, filled with hate and ethnic slurs and a moderator pushed this to FP. God forbid bad thing!
.I didn't see any of these things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by searchlight: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
When Tinubu the chief drug lord becomes president, people like this lady will be given national honor, this is one of the reason some people are supporting the drug lord after all na one of their own

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by doneback04: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by ipobarecriminals: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
sad No name grin? No problem .Check her CROSS COUNTRY leg .She's from that side lipsrsealed sad grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by planetx: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
sisisioge:
I actually admire these people's courage sha grin
It is not courage but desperation, and she might took all that risk for maximum $3000 being a drug mule.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by bigdammyj: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
It's a norm now I guess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by xandy84: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
I really don't understand why people want to use their lives find money when money can't replace their lives. The whole runs will be less than $5k but the punishment for her crime is 20 years plus... The risk does not even with the rewards..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by daygee12: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Some people still get mind call person drug lord when the main source of livelihood from the Yeast is drug

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by MelesZanawi: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Na Obidient she be. Na so them dey do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by MelesZanawi: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
bishopkay:

Go and hang

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Terror48: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
At least,it's better to mine innocent people skulls
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Chuksaluta(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
ednut1:
Developers too like drugs why

You are a old moniker and your comment is very disgusting I must say.

When trolls bring the tribalism card supposed enlightened person's like you join them.

A yoruba lady was caught with drug, and is in the front page but you tribalist always wish your fellow countrymen bad. I pray you are deported from wherever you are.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Expanse2020(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Why must these people think to go that kind of place...
Instant killing.. is a toy for their law enforcement
RIP in Advance for the Igbomaka sister
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Chuksaluta(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
bishopkay:

Tomorrow seun will come to twitter and be forming ignorant. Shame

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Chuksaluta:

You are a old moniker and your comment is very disgusting Is must say.
i only asked a question. Did I mention any tribe So from your name i can see you are igbo. What are your elders, ezes and ummuna doing to address this disgusting trend from some bad eggs in your community India, Dubai, Nairobi, joburg, china, Thailand, cyprus, turkey, Cambodia, indonesia , malaysia. Haba na

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by bishopkay: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Go and hang
Not everyone wishes to go out the way your unfortunate cursed father did. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by BreconHills(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
sisisioge:
I actually admire these people's courage sha grin

But you have far too much sense to follow them. It's like watching a moth bash itself a light again and again. Salute it's strong will and absence of fear. But one also realises that there is a statistical deficiency there as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Qardinalcaptain: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Everyday for the thief..
Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by sammirano: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
99.5%of These people are fraudulent by nature. Honesty is a stranger thing to someone from the mud. Criminal minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Chuksaluta(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
ednut1:
i only asked a question. Did I mention any tribe So from your name i can see you are igbo. What are your elders, ezes and ummuna doing to address this disgusting trend from some bad eggs in your community India, Dubai, Nairobi, joburg, china, Thailand, cyprus, turkey, Cambodia, indonesia , malaysia. Haba na

I only commented because I saw your name, and was sad that someone like you leaving in canada behave like a troll.

You love our country but run to canada and spread hate online. If canada show you pepper tomorrow you will form racism.

Show me your comment in the thread in front page below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7442350/ndlea-arrests-saudi-bound-widow-intercepts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by DIMGUY(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
The one BAT store in Lagos na who own am?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by crixlight2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
They have done it again.

98% of cases like this, na dem.

Ask them why, they tell you because Tinubu has stolen their future generation into bullion van.
Imagine people that their Wealths in South East are build on drugs and fake products that are deadly to human , if 100 Naija arrested for drugs 95 will be from south East and na that same people dey abuse Tinubu of drugs dealer

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by 3seriez(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
I knew it wasn't from Nigeria she ingested those drugs if not she would have been caught. She probably ingested on transit in Qatar. She should be praying a conviction doesn't get her the death penalty there. She's in for a loooong thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by abbey621(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Chineke.....Out of all countries to be caught with drugs, na Pakistan you enter? O ti lor.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by Mrkindness: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Once the person is Afonja or hausa/fulani you will never see their name. But if is Igbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport by DIMGUY(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad No name grin? No problem .Check her CROSS COUNTRY leg .She's from that side lipsrsealed sad grin
I agree with you, but if you check her hips, you will know where she is from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.