Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Aunty Sent Me Packing - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Sent Me Packing (25906 Views)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by WantsandMore: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2022
Calvary247:
Ok sweetie.

You two should get a room already. Eww
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:

So because he's there to learn, all chores in the house must be pushed to him to do.

I don't know OP's gender but if you are staying in a relative's place for a medium to long period of time, (anything longer than 3 days) you are no longer a guest but a family member.

The truth is,With the high cost of living in Ghana, OP is an extra mouth to feed, a liability. This is simple family dynamics.

So OP should contribute and earn his/her keep. The little you can do is to sweep, mop and wash dishes without complaining. It's cheaper than buying groceries or paying bills, it shows you have good character, good home-training, and it helps prevent any resentment your aunt and husband may feel in having you around.

How are parents Raising their children these days?

Did op make an effort to assist?
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Ten06(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2022
Please, go and manage with a friend. Now that her husband is against her character very soon they will begin to have issues and she will blame it on you and find every means to set you up so that you can look guilty before everyone. And at the end it the enmity will divide the family. Move now, but make sure the friend you are putting up with doesn't have criminal tendency
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Calvary247(f): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Sureboyy:

Why you dae call am Victor?
Is the name in the moniker not "messi1" abi you know am personally??
Are you the only person that don't know this guy on nairaland or you are just whining?
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2022
Originalsly:
I suggest you pack out .... go and live with your friend since you know your friend will accommodate you. Your aunt is wicked .... to make you work sooo hard ..... and instead of praises and gifts she dishes you insult..... ungrateful aunt.... I'm sure she never ever told you thanks. Stop complaining to her husband .... simply pack out and leave .... and in a month come back and let us know how you're doing after life slap you in the face.
Are you minding OP?
Very immature person.

if he/she is a teen, then I can understand bit if he/she is in their 20s/30s then op's parent's have failed him.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Sureboyy(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2022
Calvary247:
Are you the only person that don't know this guy on nairaland or you are just whining?
Seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know him lipsrsealed
Wetin him dae do? angry
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by aycorporat(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2022
Jimmythewise:
Another nairaland couple loading.

It is proven that 75% of the time when the woman chooses you, the relationship is stress free.

That woman according to her posts is already married
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Calvary247:
Ok sweetie.

A married woman?
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by achimendy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
My parents travelled to Ghana so they discussed with my aunty that i will be living with her for the duration of the time they will spend in Ghana..she accepted and i moved.

Anytime i return from school my aunty would begin to insinuate. My aunty expects me to be doing dishes, sweeping and mopping. That wasn't my problem but any time i work she would outrightly condemn me and say i am lazy and useless.

Tell your parent o before packing.

I reported the case to her husband and he talked to her but because of that, she sent me packing but husband is against. I'm thinking of managing with a friend.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by achimendy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
My parents travelled to Ghana so they discussed with my aunty that i will be living with her for the duration of the time they will spend in Ghana..she accepted and i moved.

Anytime i return from school my aunty would begin to insinuate. My aunty expects me to be doing dishes, sweeping and mopping. That wasn't my problem but any time i work she would outrightly condemn me and say i am lazy and

I reported the case to her husband and he talked to her but because of that, she sent me packing but husband is against. I'm thinking of managing with a friend.

Tell your parent o before packing.
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Greattestman: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sureboyy:
Seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know him lipsrsealed Wetin him dae do? angry
Do you know Victor.USA/Obama.Messi?
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Jimmythewise: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
aycorporat:

That woman according to her posts is already married
lol imagine this life
Re: My Aunty Sent Me Packing by Sureboyy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Greattestman:
Do you know Victor.USA/Obama.Messi?
No I don't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby / Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ? / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.