Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr (1176 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Amid bombshells of insults from north, south, east and west, Tinubu wishes to end all abuses as he plans to visit his hometown and his primary school on Monday. He has been challenged. Obi has visited his CKC, Atiku even insulted him saying he trekked to school in Ebute Metta when Lagos was built. What happened to Asuwagu's school. By Monday, it will all end. Sorry my people, it was Sunday afternoon dream. The Tinubu we know will rather die than reveal his past, primary school, schoolmates or teachers. My Yoruba people, I beg you, don't make a bad history by voting the dying crafty man. We can't be proud of a thief. Tinubu is capable of destroying us all.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by Glink2018(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nyamiri Dumbasses are behind these thread

I doubt if MOD will ever close it...because the thread lack common sense and the person behind this is deluded himself but if the story is about Obi. They will close it immediately

ANd the last time I check nah Yoruba person get this platform

Seun, may Nyamiri people never hijack this platform from you in Jesus' name. Amen.

Because they are frustrating all of us that have a contrary view against Obi's presidency

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Glink2018:
Nyamiri Dumbasd are behind these thread

I doubt if MOD will ever close it...but if the story is about Obi. They will close it immediately Nd the last time I check no Yoruba person get this platform

Seun, may Nyamiri people never have aoom to hijack this platform from you in Jesus' name. Amen.

Because they are frustrating all of us that have a contrary view against Obi's presidency

We're not begging you to join us to save Nigeria. We will save you too even though you don't wish to be saved.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Join us to celebrate
Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by Glink2018(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
North4Obi23:

We're not begging you to join us to save Nigeria. We will save you too even though you don't wish to be saved.

Have you or Obi save yourself talk less of saving Nigeria...even Anambra state Obi refuse to carry his campaign to his home town.... because Ipob boys will not allow him ...

He hasn't spent one weeks in his hometown because of insecurity and you are here talking about saving someone else life. Do you know where I dey ?/

Dumbass community in Obi camp...Eni kuure
Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Glink2018:

Have you or Obi save yourself talk less of saving Nigeria...even Anambra state Obi refuse to carry his campaign to his home town.... because Ipob boys will not allow him ...

He hasn't spent one weeks in his hometown because of insecurity and you are here talking about saving someone else life. Do you know where I dey ?/

Nawao, even your education stinks. Tinubu has destroyed your future but we'll correct it. It's not your fault. What you typed above can't come from a normal human being. Pele!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by Delphi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Obi should save Anambra as Commander-in-Chief he is or what?. This type of utterances show the admission of failure on the part of the APC government. They should see all parts of Nigeria as entities for "protection of lives and properties" of the people. Obi is a private citizen now. He will save Anambra (and elsewhere) when he heads a government.

Glink2018:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by inyanana1: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Let's see the outcome tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by onomeabuja: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
For sure I'll be there

Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
onomeabuja:
For sure I'll be there
Lol
Re: Breaking: Jubilation As Tinubu Plans To Visit His Village, His Pry School Tomorr by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
onomeabuja:
For sure I'll be there
Me too

(1) (Reply)

G-5 Governor: Reno Omokri Is Still Wailing, See His Latest Twitter / How Emefiele New Naira Notes Scarcity Will Aid Vote Buying / Unknown Gunmen Attack Awada Police Station Onisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.