Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Senator Rafiu Installed As Atunlushe Of Egosi Kingdom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Senator Rafiu Installed As Atunlushe Of Egosi Kingdom (155 Views)

Birthday Celebration: Hon Bintinlaye Congratulates Senator Rafiu At 56 / Bintinlaye Congratulates Senator Rafiu As He Bagged Degree In Law / Senator Rafiu Bags Degree In Law At Baze University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Rafiu Installed As Atunlushe Of Egosi Kingdom by Jimsonjaat96(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
The PDP Senatorial Candidate for Kwara South, Senator Rafiu Adebayo Ibrahim has been installed as the Atunlushe of Egosi Kingdom, Oke-Ero Local Government Area.

The conferment of this chieftaincy title on the former Chairman Senate Committee on Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions took place at the 10th year coronation anniversary of the Elegosi of Egosi Kingdom, H.R.H Oba Daniel Adefila Dada yesterday, 19th of November, 2022.

The title of Atunlushe which literally translates to One who repairs/reshapes/remodels a town is an endorsement of Senator Rafiu Ibrahim's stewardship to the town and his giant strides in facilitating development to the town, Oke-Ero LG and the entire Kwara South at large.

The Senator in his appreciation remark thanked His Royal Majesty, Oba Daniel Adefila Dada and the entire people of Egosi land for the recognition and reiterated his commitment to further advancing the development of the community.

Part of his statement reads "I congratulate His Royal Majesty, Oba Daniel Adefila for his 10th year anniversary on the throne and I appreciate the honour and recognition given to me by being conferred with the title of Atunlushe of Egosi kingdom.

I want to sincerely appreciate every member of the town for their love and support over the years, I therefore pledge that I will continue to offer my stewardship and contribute to the growth and development of the people and the town as a whole."

Signed
Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Media Team

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious Designs For Your Building Project. / Top Digital Marketing Agency In Gurgaon / How To Set Up Donation Goal On Streamlabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.