Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony (36491 Views)

Iran's Players Refuse To Sing National Anthem Ahead Of World Cup Opening Match / BBC Ignores World Cup Opening Ceremony In Favour Of Qatar Criticism / Qatar 2022: World Cup Opening Ceremony In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by donsufia: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pickmycall:
Nigerian artistes are not impressive on stage.Besides,what would he go there to sing that could impress the foreigners?Buga won"

Inferiority complex seen here ooo. Abeg stop thinking this way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Emola12(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Creamypie:
boy don't quote me. I am only used to foreign songs. Now Bleep off
kizz Daniel will perform by 23rd of this month okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Nobodysboo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin d tin tire me o
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Gopkk(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
MansoryMX:
He will perform at the closing ceremony na. Make una calm down.

I see him carrying Sabinus to exhibit his stupidity on stage and behave like a fool. This I have seen
just as you likewise do on here
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Larrykaysail(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Creamypie:
Na olololo buga e wan sing? Most nigeria songs Wey dey cause headache
go out of Nigeria and see how valuable is Nigeria hip-hop music is outside Nigeria.

Usa, uk, Canada, Dubai

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by clydecarson(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
He is performing on the 23rd Mr op
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Olollolo buga ooo ololo comon get out! Who wants hear that nonsense nigerian kpangolo artiste too rate themselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by MarketDispatch: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Maybe kizz Daniel was supposed to keep it confidential until people see him at the opening ceremony but he decided to be Bulablu bluhu Bulaba everywhere before the event, and they decided to Drop him.

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by felzokugo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pickmycall:
Nigerian artistes are not impressive on stage.Besides,what would he go there to sing that could impress the foreigners?Buga won"
Buga...is good for nigerian audience..may be som west african audience too..
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Iseoluwani: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=Napata77 post=118556385]

You''re ignorant.

Nigerian Afrobeats has taken the world by storm.

That Buga song you're insulting is played on virtually every FM radio station and nightclub on Earth today, from USA to France, to UK, Jamaica, Mexico, Morocco, UAE, South Africa, Uganda, everywhere.

And Nigerian artistes are selling out iconic world concert venues like Madison square garden in NYC, and the 02 arena in London.

So their stage performance is obviously top notch.
[/quot

So much for someone that did not leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisswe'll wait to see your stellar viral performance that will keep the whole world dancing for days come.closing ceremony
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Clement1111(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
It's NORMAL of him and NIGERIANS.
We are either Absent or Late
before dropping comments,just try and research first

kizz and ckay were not billed to perform on the opening day
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by NnaNna4(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
paulolee:
That his recent cough song spoiled his plans
Dt terrible cough before d music started sounds like who gat covid

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Make he con go disappoint them say he lost he chain he nor go fit perform without he chain......u nor kw how many show the guy Don miss because of missing chain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by etrange: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pickmycall:

And what's wrong with Buga won or his other tracks? Would India's Nora Fatehi have impressed you more than your own Chris Daniel?

Even without opening the thread, I already knew Nairalanders would start trask-talking local artists. You guys always look down on your own. People of different cultural backgrounds perform at such events. The goal is not just to impress a specific group but to promote cultural diversity and create awareness.

If Chris had gone there, he would have done just fine. I don't know why Nigerians only appreciate thier artist when the white man says they're good. It's time y'all stopped viewing yourselves through the eyes of foreigners and learn to appreciate what you've got.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by sacajawea: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Napata77:

You''re ignorant.

That Buga song you're insulting is played on virtually every FM radio station and nightclub on Earth today, from USA to France, to UK, Jamaica, Mexico, Morocco, UAE, South Africa, Uganda, everywhere.

And Nigerian artistes are selling out iconic world concert venues like Madison square garden in NYC, and the 02 arena in London.

You don't know anything about music.
Na mumu like una for there dey here the same nonsense music too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by candygist: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Napata77:

You''re ignorant.

Only Burna Boy comes to mind. The rest dey make noise. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Maddestdp(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

I am more confused on why our super eagles footballers missed the world cup tongue

It's better to loose at the qualifier stage than loose at the group stage and waste scarce resources of he country such as dollars and some people using it to steal more money. I am happy Nigeria didn't qualify bro
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Urheadmaster(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Maddestdp:

It's better to loose at the qualifier stage than loose at the group stage and waste scarce resources of he country such as dollars and some people using it to steal more money. I am happy Nigeria didn't qualify bro

E be like say you and Tinubu eat with the same plate.

I am very disappointed with Nigeria super eagles for not qualifying for the world cup tongue.
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by MrJARG(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
lesbiconverter:
They actually performed, It's the Mandela effect

AND WHAT'S THE MANDELA EFFECT...
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by WolvyX5: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
U guys need to read the comments section on their music videos on you tube and check out streams on Spotify and the rest to show how the rest of the world now appreciate and love afrobeats. Nigerian artists are global icons now. Selling out arenas and whatnot. Stop this foolish inferiority complex. I can't remember the last time I listened to foreign music. cool I will pay homage to my own anytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by lesbiconverter: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
MrJARG:

AND WHAT'S THE MANDELA EFFECT...

False memories

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/mandela-effect
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Ijb11: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
His business
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Emmy000seun(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
But they know the songs he has released before he was invited now..or there is something else to it... sad shocked
Creamypie:
Na olololo buga e wan sing? Most nigeria songs Wey dey cause headache
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Olafaf(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pickmycall:

If na Drake now, you will be shouting up and down, but it comes to your own country you are downgrading us, I don't even know what to use qualify you, you are a fucking racist, is buga won not a great song, learn to appreciate people from your country
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Mjuu1: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Again
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by LZAA: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Napata77:

You''re ignorant.

Not virtually every FM station
Afrobeats has/is gaining massive ground but slow down lol
I think it was the reporters that got the events mixed up cause as far as i know dua lipa was supposed to be the headline act but she turned it down
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by CheedyJ(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Las las, school no be scam. That dude is billed to perform at the fans village and not the opening ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by Godson32(m): 12:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Righthussle:
Nigerians get confused over irrelevant issues.

You no confuse how a sick old man like Tinubu wants to be president of a country of about 200m strong and able people.

Or how Atiku, a Muslim Fulani Northerner wants to take over from his brother Buhari, who is also a Muslim Fulani from the North in a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country like Nigeria.
U are too much
Re: Nigerians Confused As Kizz Daniel, CKay Miss 2022 World Cup Opening Ceremony by bakynes(m): 1:45am On Nov 22, 2022
He billed to perform for the Fan Festival not the opening Ceremony.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying / Wizkid Reacts To Mourinho’s Sack: "Mourinho Go Dey Eko Hotel Tomorrow"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.