Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power (6113 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by ceeceeco: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2022
My friend resign! Keep to your promise. Agreement should be agreement.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by DavSagacity(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2022
Yes. That was because the delegates that went to represent all the parties sold their birthrights to Known crooks because of some Morsel of Dollars. They sold their lineage to crooks and thieves because of money.
And that why we have Candidate Calling Pastor's Alfa, speaking gibberish on nation TV blu bla bla buboblooo ... Old men that should be resting at home and playing with their grandchildren inside the garden.
saintopus:
We have very poor choices for this election.

It's very boring.

Perhaps it would have been really interesting if we had.

1 Peter Obi of PDP Or Wike

2. Osibanjo of APC or Amaechi

3. Kwankwanso of NNPP.

But now we have very poor choices.

Any vote for Peter Obi in the South East and South South increased the chance of Tinubu wining the election.

There could be a run off of the election.

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by kenedy175(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2022
Shetemi12:

No east....can you see you are dum.b

Lol. Was that all you could pick up from what I wrote? You truly are an urchin. Thanks sha
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Akmahoghany: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Antyislam:
Atiku is better than Tinubu , Obi is our choice

We know nah say Tinubu is the only headache una get, and una no get choice, come February 2023, you shall start to live with the reality.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Menclothing: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2022
Fuel scarcity started with Pdp
Inflation
Curruption

Pdp is worse

16yrs no single achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by membranus: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/20/2023-only-way-out-of-suffering-is-to-vote-apc-out-of-power-ayu-tells-nigerians/

And vote which other polithiefcian in?

Na Atiku's 1billion Naira dey talk.

Thief, ole, barawo, onyi ara.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Engr1(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2022

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by SirFrank1477: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2022
Including PDP .
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by maasoap(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2022
The same Ayu causing suffering for PDP stakeholders, members and supporters. Lol. May be Ayu doesn't know that he has to go first before suffering of the PDP members can stop. Lol
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by membranus: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Thinkam:
This is the pure fact

Atiku is coming

Atiku is coming to jail.

Tinubu will also go to jail.

Obi will run out of the country to enjoy his Pandora loot.

Write it down.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Sufyaan003(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Atiku/okowa is coming 2023 insha Allah
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Doyou2019: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2022
omowolewa:
And looting will take another dimension

Oga sue Wike first

He is right though. The one way out is driving out the APC. Only that we won't be doing it the PDP way.

Labour Party has our loyalty. It is Peter Obi, we turn to in these dark dark days!
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Edino01(f): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2022
PDP will recover all in Nigeria

Atiku/Okowa for 2023
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2022
nedekid:
Is this not the ayu that blew 1.4b on accommodation for BOT members?
Blew it without fear.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Sammy5413(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2022
You omitted one other party, that's PDP
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by felice1: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/20/2023-only-way-out-of-suffering-is-to-vote-apc-out-of-power-ayu-tells-nigerians/
most definitely the apc needs to be voted out,but most assuredly again the PDP is not the party to be voted into Office. It is the Labour Party case closed
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by 001spice: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2022
iwaeda:

whoever you people vote into power.wat am sure of is that by this time I will no longer bein this shit-hole country. Damnit
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by MrBroke(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2022
Getting out of poverty is personal, make the Peter obi win self make I see how many people go comot for poverty. Even if devil is to be president some will make it and some won't. Becoming successful and wealthy or contented is personal.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by deeva2: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Even PDP deserves to be voted out tongue

Only Peter Obi is the man for the job.

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by iwaeda: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2022
felice1:
most definitely the apc needs to be voted out,but most assuredly again the PDP is not the party to be voted into Office. It is the Labour Party case closed
What does labour know? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by iwaeda: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Doyou2019:

He is right though. The one way out is driving out the APC. Only that we won't be doing it the PDP way.

Labour Party has our loyalty. It is Peter Obi, we turn to in these dark dark days!

Where will Labour get votes? grin grin grin
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Youlins: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2022
And PDP is not an option.

Labour party OBIDATTI ticket
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by favour32(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Do not PDP...internal party squabble is a red flag!

Do not vote APC...the red flag is very clear, even to the colour blind!

Vote any other.

Vote wisely.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by SamOchuko: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2022
iwaeda:

What was the price of fuel before pdp came in and what was it when they left?
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by goodman5(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2022
If not for Peter obi na atiku I for vote for, APC are devil's party,
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by isunday: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2022
Ayu u dey build University for Venue or not?

U chop 1billion or not?

Answer these questions then we can hear u from the back.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by ufotty2001: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by raymondinc(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2022
An opportunist and a betrayal.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by ComeToJesus: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2022
If APC, the leprous party wins(God forbids), I'll fast track my nationality switch. That day, my Nigerian passport will be dumped in the Atlantic.

I can't share my nationality with suffering-loving nonentities who can't decipher between evil and good, who continually energise their oppressor.

On a normal, that party should have died a natural death with Buhari's flatfooted and abysmally poor showing.

The present pretender, the drug bagman, wouldn't even have the effrontery and the consciousness to chant PDAPC because it would have been a pariah party.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by mnwogu(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Well, thank God u didn't say it is to vote for PDP. Neither APC nor PDP can take us out of suffering.
Vote ObiDatti.
Vote Labour Party.
That is the only hope we have.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by FunKiller: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
No way for PDP your sixteen year admin was a failure.

And APC 8 years was a catastrophe... at this rate the whole federation would sink into more poverty, wicked bad leaders brought down the roman empire.
Normally I would cuss and trade words with you useless nairaland urchins and mods, keep banning me but you never caution duro4chang account.
Thunder locate you all nairaland mods you people are very unpatriotic you think if Nigeria sinks it won't affect your website. Self Saboteurs all of you
Matter of fact let me tag all of you ban me if you like you brood of vipers especially you two angry
Seun
Mynd44

Dear fellow patriotic nairalanders don't influenced by these people just catch your cruise but shun APC their ads and trolls on NL
Vote Peter Obi for a new beginning
Vote wisely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Private Guns Be Allowed In Nigeria? / SHOCKING PHOTOS] Governor Fashola’s Uncle, Kayode Fashola In Alleged Wife Batter / [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.