Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power (6104 Views)

I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Ayu needs to be informed that not everyone is suffering from amnesia, it was PDP's failure that paved way for APC. Labour Party is the next option if we must not vote APC, dog don't go back to it's vomit
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by duro4chang(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2022
FunKiller:

And APC 8 years was a catastrophe... at this rate the whole federation would sink into more poverty, wicked bad leaders brought down the roman empire.
Normally I would cuss and trade words with you useless nairaland urchins and mods, keep banning me but you never caution duro4chang account.
Thunder locate you all nairaland mods you people are very unpatriotic you think if Nigeria sinks it won't affect your website. Self Saboteurs all of you
Matter of fact let me tag all of you ban me if you like you brood of vipers especially you two angry
Seun
Mynd44

Dear fellow patriotic nairalanders don't influenced by these people just catch your cruise but shun APC their ads and trolls on NL
Vote Peter Obi for a new beginning
Vote wisely
Tinubu is who the country needs now. He is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity.I congratulate him in advance
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Aladiautos(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Good new!
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by newdawn2017(f): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2022
saintopus:
We have very poor choices for this election.

It's very boring.

Perhaps it would have been really interesting if we had.

1 Peter Obi of PDP Or Wike

2. Osibanjo of APC or Amaechi

3. Kwankwanso of NNPP.

But now we have very poor choices.

Any vote for Peter Obi in the South East and South South increased the chance of Tinubu wining the election.

There could be a run off of the election.

& u re saddened yet u turn away from OMOLEYE SOWORE & the AAC? shocked
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Moorfy: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
THIS WAS NIGERIA VS THIS IS NIGERIA…. Considering how the recent cost of living is killing the living, I taught it wise to look briefly into the Nigeria history, you would agree a lot has happened between the old Nigeria (this was Nigeria) and the new Nigeria (this is Nigeria). I will also stress the fact that history as a subject should be taught especially in secondary schools, why will the government limit it to the primary and junior only?

Democracy was defined by Abraham Lincoln as the government of the people, for the people and by the people. So I have coined the old Nigeria as the government of the people, by the youth and for the people, or if you like call it youthocracy.

This is because the welfare of the youth was seen as one of the major priority in the old Nigeria. For instance during the old Nigeria,

Did you know: as a graduate, you are taken by the ministry of labour with an automatic responsibility of the ministry to provide you an employment in a firm, a brand new car and a bungalow. It didn’t end there, any company they put you whether it owned by foreigners or others, they don’t have the entire power to sack you on their own in cases of misconduct without first reporting you to the ministry that brought you there, whom may now take it decision.

Did you know: as a secondary school leaver, this same ministry of labour will provide you an employment and a 3 bedroom flat apartment.

Did you know: as a primary school leaver, it also the ministry responsibility to give a job and after 11 – 12 years of work you can now apply for a car and you will be given a tear rubber car.

Did you know: that in the north, precisely kaduna I recall, on a Sunday morning an Alhaji will knock on the door of his Christian neighbor, just to know why he hasn’t come out for church service as usual. Likewise a Christian neighbor will go check on his Muslim neighbor to know why he is not out for prayers.

These are only few cited above how the old Nigeria respected and abide by the motto of the Nigeria coat of arm (faith and unity, peace and progress).In all these times, things had worked well as we showed one Nigeria in peace, no ethnic or religion differences.

Did you know: after the 1992 southern kaduna crises of Muslim and Christian bloodbath, the floodgate of mayhem, upheaval, hatred and ethnic and religion beef emerged fully. This I believe gradually gave birth to the new Nigeria we see today.
Where the system of government is perceive as the government of the politicians by the politicians and for politicians. (If you like call it politocracy.)
Where the corruption we know before is now upgraded to hyper-corruption,
Where the youth are no longer paid attention to, no employment plan for the graduates, insecurity getting out of hand,
Where people stashed billions of cash at home. The list is numerous.

The youth need to unite as unity is a strong force to overcome anything, election is here again, and the youth has the power to change this outcome but this can only happen in unity. Our mumu don do, vote your conscience
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by FunKiller: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is who the country needs now. He is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity.I congratulate him in advance

That dead man walking will never be president God forbid and there's nothing a million of you urchins scattered all over NL and twitter spaces can do about it
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by MNDY(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
ScamHunter:
Vote out APC, but don't vote in PDP

They have taken the masses for granted for far too long.
They will hear from the masses in February.
I don't even know how these our politicians think.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Cromagnon: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Even PDP deserves to be voted out tongue

Only Peter Obi is the man for the job.
is anambra enjoying
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Cromagnon: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
saintopus:
We have very poor choices for this election.

It's very boring.

Perhaps it would have been really interesting if we had.

1 Peter Obi of PDP Or Wike

2. Osibanjo of APC or Amaechi

3. Kwankwanso of NNPP.

But now we have very poor choices.

Any vote for Peter Obi in the South East and South South increased the chance of Tinubu wining the election.

There could be a run off of the election.

how
Tinubu will get split vote in sw
Atiku will fey ne & nw
Obi se, ss
How will tinubu win with 1zone
Middle belt will be split
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Cromagnon: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
WibusJaga:

Of a truth, Tinubu is mentally unfit to be president. Those still campaigning for him are doing so because of Tribal/Party sentiments or Financial Inducements.
Yet he outsmarted PDP 8yrs ago
And APC recently
He may have shaking hand but mentally he towers above everyone else
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Cromagnon: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
DesChyko:

And there is way for APC whose 7 years so far has been outstanding success abi?

Son of Durojaiye try dey rest grin
better to spread the failure than to concentrate it on one useless party that doesn't even pretend to care
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by olatuns2017: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/20/2023-only-way-out-of-suffering-is-to-vote-apc-out-of-power-ayu-tells-nigerians/

And Putin and Bidden

Maybe we also vote out UK prime minister or Ghana president

It's only Obidense or fools will take u serious

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by duro4chang(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
FunKiller:

That dead man walking will never be president God forbid and there's nothing a million of you urchins scattered all over NL and twitter spaces can do about it
Obi will never rule Nigeria. He is a a failure. A scammer.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by FunKiller: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi will never rule Nigeria. He is a a failure. A scammer.
It is you that is a FAILURE in capital letters. See what your life has been reduced to.70 years old man Spewing thrash all over nairaland day and night parroting support for someone nobody wants , a exercise in futility if you ask me but collect your money jare nothing do you grin. I really don't want to abuse you again coz it's not easy being an urchin.
Just make sure on election day u come out and vote Obi before your future totally disintegrates more than this

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Proudlyomonna: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. You and your Obi will be disgraced. I am very sure of that.

Deep down you sef know that tinubu no go see shishi,the North that holds tinubu's destiny in their hands have already rejected him and his desperate Muslim-muslim emilokan agenda.
In the SE/SS/MB APC has already become an abomination.
He doesn't have the support of Nija Christian majority for we are not fools to support Muslim-muslim agenda at a time when terrorist are using Religion as a tool to mobilize towards their quest for an Islamic State.
Come 2023 Obi or Atiku will rule over you and your father,stop dragging wit the reality.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by duro4chang(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Deep down you sef know that tinubu no go see shishi,the North that holds tinubu's destiny in their hands have already rejected him and his desperate Muslim-muslim emilokan agenda.
In the SE/SS/MB APC has already become an abomination.
He doesn't have the support of Nija Christian majority for we are not fools to support Muslim-muslim agenda at a time when terrorist are using Religion as a tool to mobilize towards their quest for an Islamic State.
Come 2023 Obi or Atiku will rule over you and your father,stop dragging wit the reality.
APC MUST GO.
Stop deceiving yourself. Can't you see how you are troubled anytime you hear Tinubu's name? Can't you see how many sleepless nights you have when his name is mentioned? Can't you see how uncomfortable you feel when you know he is contesting? Can't you see how many lies you you have told against him? It means he is going to win and you are scared. Look at the time you make your comment. We will continue to make you sad until election perio. If he wins perhaps you can go and swallow otapiapia.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by duro4chang(m): 6:15am On Nov 22, 2022
FunKiller:

It is you that is a FAILURE in capital letters. See what your life has been reduced to.70 years old man Spewing thrash all over nairaland day and night parroting support for someone nobody wants , a exercise in futility if you ask me but collect your money jare nothing do you grin. I really don't want to abuse you again coz it's not easy being an urchin.
Just make sure on election day u come out and vote Obi before your future totally disintegrates more than this
All you efforts day and night shall be in vain. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.He is the best man for the job. If you are not comfortable go and jump into the Atlantic ocean or hug a transformer. You slowpoke. Wailer. E pain am. Make I laff at you kikikikikiki! You are a loser. Obi is a failure. Obi is a loser. Obi can never rule Nigeria.He is deranged. He is a scammer.

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Proudlyomonna: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Stop deceiving yourself. Can't you see how you are troubled anytime you hear Tinubu's name? Can't you see how many sleepless nights you have when his name is mentioned? Can't you see how uncomfortable you feel when you know he is contesting? Can't you see how many lies you you have told against him? It means he is going to win and you are scared. Look at the time you make your comment. We will continue to make you sad until election perio. If he wins perhaps you can go and swallow otapiapia.

Hahaha you are the one who is always in sefia pain,at the mention of Peter Obi,you loose your criminal sleep grin
When last you don even see sleep,Na so We go continue to Obidiently put fire into that your agbado infested brain grin
Come 2023 Obi will rule over you and your father all you will be misfortunate for another 8years atikulating into another round of killer heardmen,this is your reality grin grin
APC is already dead on the streets politicians just dey mumu themselves
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by duro4chang(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha you are the one who is always in sefia pain,at the mention of Peter Obi,you loose your criminal sleep grin
When last you don even see sleep,Na so We go continue to Obidiently put fire into that your agbado infested brain grin
Come 2023 Obi will rule over you and your father all you will be misfortunate for another 8years atikulating into another round of killer heardmen,this is your reality grin grin
APC is already dead on the streets politicians just dey mumu themselves
I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Victory is sure. No shaking. February 2023 is not far. The day of reckoning is at hand. We don't need further argument. You just wait and see. But I wouldn't want another narrative then, understand?
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Proudlyomonna: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
duro4chang:
I can assure you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Victory is sure. No shaking. February 2023 is not far. The day of reckoning is at hand. We don't need further argument. You just wait and see. But I wouldn't want another narrative then, understand?

Hahahaha even you sef no believe this thing wey you write cheesy
Chia Country hard oo grin this kind job sef na wa oo grin
The North that tinubu is depending on have already decided to teach him a big lesson,His APC has already become an abomination in the SE, SS and MB,this is reality,it is not your rubbish emilokan blublubla,blablublu grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by duro4chang(m): 6:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha even you sef no believe this thing wey you write cheesy
Chia Country hard oo grin this kind job sef na wa oo grin
The North that tinubu is depending on have already decided to teach him a big lesson,His APC has already become an abomination in the SE, SS and MB,this is reality,it is not your rubbish emilokan blublubla,blablublu grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
No. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the next president of this country. He is the best man for the job. He is a game changer. He is the expected one. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Proudlyomonna: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
duro4chang:
No. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the next president of this country. He is the best man for the job. He is a game changer. He is the expected one. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.

Looll grin somebody should take this to joke section grin
Tinubu's big problem now is that the North who holds his hope in their hands have already decided to show him and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda what they call Shege banzia.
Obi will rule and Lord over you and your father or you will atikulate into another round of killer heardmen wahala, choose one grin
When We tell Agbado infested urchins to vote Wisely them go think se we dey yab them grin.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by duro4chang(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Looll grin somebody should take this to joke section grin
Tinubu's big problem now is that the North who holds his hope in their hands have already decided to show him and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda what they call Shege banzia.
Obi will rule and Lord over you and your father or you will atikulate into another round of killer heardmen wahala, choose one grin
When We tell Agbado infested urchins to vote Wisely them go think se we dey yab them grin.
APC MUST GO.
You need to have your head examined. You are talking rubish. Have taken your medication? You wrote like someone who is undergoing depression. Are you all right? Are you passing through a turbulent time? You need urgent medical attention. Must you kill yourself because of Tinubu? Tinubu will be the next president of this country. We will take good care of you by 2023.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Proudlyomonna: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
duro4chang:
You need to have your head examined. You are talking rubish. Have taken your medication? You wrote like someone who is undergoing depression. Are you all right? Are you passing through a turbulent time? You need urgent medical attention. Must you kill yourself because of Tinubu? Tinubu will be the next president of this country. We will take good care of you by 2023.

Hahaha dis your sefia pain can't change nothing
Peter Obi will rule over you and your father and all your family or you and your family will pay the sacrifice of atikulating into another round of killer heardmen wahala grin choose wisely, Crying will not help you grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by duro4chang(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha dis your sefia pain can't change nothing
Peter Obi will rule over you and your father and all your family or you and your family will pay the sacrifice of atikulating into another round of killer heardmen wahala grin choose wisely, Crying will not help you grin
APC MUST GO.
Keep quiet. You have nothing to say. You sounding like a broken record. Obi can and will never rule this country. He is corrupt, deranged and unreliable. Who will vote a liar? Stop wasting your time. He will fail woefully. We reject him.
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by duketerry22(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Vote out APC but don't make the mistake of brining PDP back. The power of the PVC now is being revered now more than ever in the history of this country. Let's get it right this ain't about sentiment. It is enough
Re: Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power by Articulatedjo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Truth for life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Ever Be Grateful To Supporters Of One Nigeria – Gowon / Attempt To Burn PDP Office In Kano Aborted / Omojuwa How Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.