Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

2023: Owhe Clan Endorses Ukodhiko For Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Owhe Clan Endorses Ukodhiko For Reps (174 Views)

PDP Holds Re-Run Primaries For Reps, Abia Assembly Candidates In Ohafia / Cross River: Martha Agba Meets Obanliku APC Stakeholders, Declares For Reps / Intrigues, Tension As Gbaja, 16 Others Jostle For Reps Speakership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Owhe Clan Endorses Ukodhiko For Reps by comrodioodio001: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
2023: Owhe clan endorses Ukodhiko for Reps

By Ajiri Oreh and Kingsley Ikodudu

Owhe clan in Isoko North Local Government Area on Sunday endorsed Engr Jonathan Ukodhiko of the Peoples Democratic Party for the House of Representatives in the 2023 General Elections.

The endorsement of the PDP candidate, Ukodhiko, was at a Town hall meeting of the Owhe Clan Development Union (OCDU) at Owhelogbo Town Hall, Owhelogbo.

The President, OCDU, Rev Sunday Atoma, said the meeting of President-Generals of Communities, the women association, traditional chiefs and the youths are in a consensus, support of our son, Ukodhiko for the House of Representatives."

The motion for adoption and endorsement of Engr Ukodhiko was moved by a former Isoko North Council Chairman, Chief Solomon Ukpore.

The motion was supported by Mrs Rhoda Osobo for the women group, Mr Ofie Goodluck Uthe for the youths, and Engr Wilfred Atunu for the President-Generals.

In his response, Engr Ukodhiko appreciated the people of Owhe clan for the endorsement, and promised to give Isoko Federal Constituency a befitting representation and bring desired development to Owhe clan and Isoko nation in general.

“What can be better than this today when your own people are fully in support of your aspirations.

“I am very happy with this endorsement, in support of me. God didn’t do wrong to make me come from Owhe. I feel proud be an Owhe man”

“Seeing the massive turnout of the people I feel optimistic I have won the Federal House of representatives election.

“My fathers, mothers and brothers and sisters, I am the only Owhe man in the race. I am appealing you continue to support me as I go to the House of Representatives I’ll fight for you and bring development and empowerment to you all and the people of Isoko.

“As you have endorsed me today, God has put hand on my aspiration. I’m not afraid because my people are fully backing me for the race”. Ukodhiko stated.

Present are the various communities’ president-generals, Rev Atoma of Otie-Owhe and Owhe Clan, Dr Israel Adaigho of Igbuku-Owhe, Revd Canon M.O Enaruvbe of Otor-Igho, Hon Elder Francis Ughegbe of Owhelogbo, and Sir Reuben of Ekreze-Owhe.

Others were are Engr Atunu of Otor-Owhe, Mr. Augustine Evue of Edhomoko-Owhe, Comr. David Ujorode of Eniagbedhi- Owhe , Comr Godswill Ubido of Akiewhe-Owhe, Hon Goodluck Obiaro of Aziaro-Owhe, and Prophet Sunday Okoro VPG, Enuru-Owhe

Former Secretary to the State Government, Sir Simon Efenudu, Chairman, Prince Godwin Ogorugba, Coordinator, PDP Campaign Council for Isoko North, Hon Mike Ogwah, Leader, Isoko North Legislative Arm, Hon Francis Udubra were among leaders present at the meeting

(1) (Reply)

Question For Northerners (Kwankwaso and Atiku) / Atiku Abubakar Today Visit The Jewel Of The Savannah / 2023: NRM Governorship Candidate In Rivers State Tasks Degema Party Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.