Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Please Advise. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advise. (582 Views)

Please Advise A Brother / My Sister Is Suffering In London - Please Advise! / Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise. by jaytime(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
My kid brother is almost puting me under pressure to sponsor him to Ukraine to study just because his friend is there but we've not consented to dat due to some stories we hav heard about the country. Please I need advise on this matter.
Re: Please Advise. by Vicjustice: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
jaytime:

My kid brother is almost puting me under pressure to sponsor him to Ukraine to study just because his friend is there but we've not consented to dat due to some stories we hav heard about the country. Please I need advise on this matter.
Ukraine? Well, take these measures into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you're fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that are thrown anonymously at you in the streets through upstair windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and also with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting them may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Nigeria to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Nigeria as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Nigerians before you.
* If you're not yet married, then, you may benefit from the only good thing that i reckon about them, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde an elegant sexy girls who crave for black guys.
Re: Please Advise. by jaytime(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
Vicjustice:

Ukraine? Well, take these measures into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you're fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that are thrown anonymously at you in the streets through upstair windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and also with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting them may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Nigeria to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Nigeria as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Nigerians before you.
* If you're not yet married, then, you may benefit from the only good thing that i reckon about them, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde an elegant sexy girls who crave for black guys.

This is it. I must get him to read this. Thank you so much for that quick response
Re: Please Advise. by worry246(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
Also please note before you spend (waste) family money.
Find out from possible employers if the degree from Ukrain will be any good to get job.
Remember there are many people with degree from well known UK and USA universities that can not get job.
Are you going to be paying for him to spend years chasing girls and eating the food out of your mouth to come back with no chance of job?
Re: Please Advise. by jaytime(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
Honestly you guys are speaking my mind. Thanx.
Re: Please Advise. by eghost247(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
Vicjustice has said it all

(1) (Reply)

About Tt Services Etihad Airway / Cape Town Police Ride / 6 Burnt And Others Injured In Mokwa Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.