Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria (1209 Views)

X-mass Parol - Abeg Programmers In The House, Review This Site / Webmastera And Programmers In Sokoto / Top 10 Web Designers/web Programmers In Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Timileyin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
Sanwo Oluwatimileyin  J,  A Lagos based Adobe Certified Professional ( Coldfusion ) of CrystalHills Software Group says lets come together to develop this grait programming language and stop killing our talents by wanting to do what every body does(  PHP and ASP ). Coldfusion as made me a Million in Nigeria.
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Fayimora(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2011
Not everybody develops with PHP and ASP as you say!
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Timileyin(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2011
if you program in coldfusion, you will understand what am talking about. we dont have job oppotunities in nigeria, rather we are be lured to programming on neighboring  platforms. Am a senior coldfusion programmer from nigeria and have made up my mind to program on the platform till i Drop deid some day.  Sanwo oluwatimileyin J
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Fayimora(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2011
Well, do you have a choice? cheesy If your employer says PHP, PHP it is! Moving this to the webmaster section now!
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by DualCore1: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2011
Always let a tool work for you, don't work for the tool.

Oga Fayi, the way u dey take move things come our side na wa o. We no go create toll gate so?
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Timileyin(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2011
Nice, am new on nairaland, I guess am the only Coldfusion guy on broad, U guys are missing, am inviting you all to come and join this RAD platform. and you will never regret it.
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by DualCore1: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
You're welcome bro.
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
The truth is that Cold Fusion is not as flexible as PHP.

An interested programmer, while find an easy start with PHP that Coldfusion. I doubt if coding Coldfusion is as free as PHP self.

When i wanted to learn web programming, i was absolutely interested in ColdFusion, but there was hardly any good documentation online, like tutorial and stuffs, and also found that it did not have much prominence as PHP or ASP.

Would not mind learning it among the many languages i know. Afterall i hardly use JSP but paid Hundreds of Thousands to learn it!

So Bros, you may start a tutorial and we will follow you!
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Fayimora(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
Dual Core:

Always let a tool work for you, don't work for the tool.

Oga Fayi, the way u dey take move things come our side na wa o. We no go create toll gate so?

Lmaoooo
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Timileyin(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
I like that, jare
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Timileyin(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
View my latest Coldfusion Project, Its Called the EXAMINATION MOCKER . The Examination Mocker is an intranet based application that handles examinations online in schools. The application  by default comes with over 2000 English questioins  on JAMB, WAEC, TOFEEL and SAT. The Applcation is presently been used in 8 school in Lagos, Nigeria for conducting there examinations.   http://crystalhills.org/exam/login.cfm ,  You can Login with DEMO and DEMO, if you dont feel like creating an account

Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Fayimora(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
Can you create a demo account for the purpose of viewing? Would be preferable rather than creating accounts!
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Timileyin(m): 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
You can log on with DEMO and DEMO
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Fayimora(m): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2011
Thanks
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Fayimora(m): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2011
You still need to work on the options,  Its rowdy and not very friendly, the answers should probably be spanned or given special css definitions.

Also, not sure your logout link works as i was able to stil access the pages after logging out and without login back in. I should't be able to see anything when i use the back button apart from the error message which should be "You must login to access this page" and not "Session timeout". You dont have to tell everyone how you log them out. . .

Its "Previous Tests Taken" not "Previous Tests Taking"

You registration form is buggy!

Goodwork anyways!
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Timileyin(m): 12:53am On Sep 02, 2011
Thanks you very much for the comment, please explain further what is buggy about the form and wat do you think should be added to the Option area
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Fayimora(m): 1:10am On Sep 02, 2011
:buggy => "THe registration page just returns n error! Cant see anything there. . "

What option area?
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Timileyin(m): 1:16am On Sep 02, 2011
I have registerd again and still not getting that error, and in your message you talked about options "you still need to work on the options "
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Fayimora(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2011

By options I meant the [a], [b]. . . . of the questions, the choices.
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Timileyin(m): 1:38am On Sep 02, 2011
Just close your browser and refresh session and that error will be out
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Fayimora(m): 1:45am On Sep 02, 2011
Thats a bug! Fix it! .lolol
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by nathltd: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2011
@Timileyin, nice job! your critics are now focusing on the design(css) not functionality. Well, I can't imagine what it will take to write this proj on php. Actually Im a coldfusion progmer, I dont despise other prog but I've tasted a bit of php and to my conclusion cf is better. Adobe have made webprogming as easy as webdesigning in CF9. Timi please enhance your designing sense, but I really like your initiative.
Re: Coldfusion Programmers In Nigeria by Shyna4me: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
Good News !!!

ColdFusion Hosting is now in Nigeria.

You can always host your ColdFusion Web Application on http://www.justaplus.com at a very reduced price.

There is a promo going on. Participate in the end of the year promo - http://www.justaplus.com/promo.cfm

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Create A Job Vacancy Website / Woh Are The Peeps Behind Anti Gravity? / Text To Speech With Jquery & Tts Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.