Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Best 5 Mins Read That Will Change Your Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best 5 Mins Read That Will Change Your Online Business (243 Views)

Get High Quality Account Within 5 Mins / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best 5 Mins Read That Will Change Your Online Business by iamPhoenixKing(m): 5:22am On Nov 21, 2022
https://phoenixking.carrd.co/

KLT

You must be wondering what is KLT?

This is the main reason people don't buy from you. If you like market from now till the end of the world, nothing will change because the people you are talking to see you like a scammer, regardless of what you are selling to them.

So, let's jump right in... KLT

The first letter K stands for KNOW

The people you are selling to needs to know you and see you as a real person not some random stranger off the internet that's wants to part with their money and run away.

Therefore, you need to show them the real you and anyhow you choose to achieve this, you need to always keep in mind as to why you are doing it so you don't get carried away.

The letter L stands for LIKE

This sounds pretty irrelevant to you because you are thinking, why would they want to like me before they can buy what I'm selling, its not like I'm looking for friendship or anything like that.

An Igbo adage says that "Anya na-ebuzo eli tupu Onu Elie" meaning "the eyes eats first before the mouth."

What this means is, they need to accept you first, before they can buy from you because whether you like it or not, emotions play a vital role in all of our buying decisions.

The average person makes their buying decision solely out of emotions and then rationalizes their actions with reason.

That is why, even if you are selling a drug that gives eternal life, people will still not buy from you.

The last letter T stands for TRUST

This sounds pretty obvious right? But a lot of sales people and marketers take it for granted. You just assume that people will buy whatever you present before them simply because they need the product.

Just like in the last example I gave you, even if you're the only one selling the eternal life drug, people can still not buy from you and this is not because they hate you/don't need the product you are selling, people need to trust you to do business with you.

Finally, know this, in a world where almost everyone is selling what everyone else is selling, you need an edge over your competitors. Now, with your knowledge of the KLT formula you will be able to land more buyers and close more sales.

For more information on how to effectively apply the KLT formula and more selling tips, connect with me on WhatsApp: 08134813689. I share helpful marketing tips on my status all day where you could learn a thing or two.

That's it for today, see you in our next class.
Re: The Best 5 Mins Read That Will Change Your Online Business by iamPhoenixKing(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
iamPhoenixKing:
KLT

You must be wondering what is KLT?

This is the main reason people don't buy from you. If you like market from now till the end of the world, nothing will change because the people you are talking to see you like a scammer, regardless of what you are selling to them.

So, let's jump right in... KLT

The first letter K stands for KNOW

The people you are selling to needs to know you and see you as a real person not some random stranger off the internet that's wants to part with their money and run away.

Therefore, you need to show them the real you and anyhow you choose to achieve this, you need to always keep in mind as to why you are doing it so you don't get carried away.

The letter L stands for LIKE

This sounds pretty irrelevant to you because you are thinking, why would they want to like me before they can buy what I'm selling, its not like I'm looking for friendship or anything like that.

An Igbo adage says that "Anya na-ebuzo eli tupu Onu Elie" meaning "the eyes eats first before the mouth."

What this means is, they need to accept you first, before they can buy from you because whether you like it or not, emotions play a vital role in all of our buying decisions.

The average person makes their buying decision solely out of emotions and then rationalizes their actions with reason.

That is why, even if you are selling a drug that gives eternal life, people will still not buy from you.

The last letter T stands for TRUST

This sounds pretty obvious right? But a lot of sales people and marketers take it for granted. You just assume that people will buy whatever you present before them simply because they need the product.

Just like in the last example I gave you, even if you're the only one selling the eternal life drug, people can still not buy from you and this is not because they hate you/don't need the product you are selling, people need to trust you to do business with you.

Finally, know this, in a world where almost everyone is selling what everyone else is selling, you need an edge over your competitors. Now, with your knowledge of the KLT formula you will be able to land more buyers and close more sales.

For more information on how to effectively apply the KLT formula and more selling tips, connect with me on WhatsApp: 08134813689. I share helpful marketing tips on my status all day where you could learn a thing or two.

That's it for today, see you in our next class.

There are many ways you can let your prospects know you. And by prospects I mean your customers and people you would like to buy what you are selling.

One of those ways us to show your real self to them in the best way you can and that is by been real. Life your normal life on your status, especially if you're using yourself to promote your product.

For me, I love the Spanish language and I love singing in Spanish too. So whenever I learn a new Spanish song, I do a video of me singing it and post on my status. This has helped my customers to relate with me better and to know that I'm not a fake somebody that is just after their money.

Whatever your hobby is, do a video of your doing it. Show yourself, let them see your face too.

Click on this link, let's connect:
https://askcoachphoenix.carrd.co

(1) (Reply)

Methods To Building A Passive Income By 2023 / [b]5 Online Side Hustles To Generate Passive Income In 2023[/b] / The 6 Best Ways To Make Money Online Without Investing In Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.