Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) (57789 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by TooMuchSense1(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2022
Waterlilly:
see as person fine....

currently am learning python my head is on fire.....
What part are you now?
I finished learning python a month ago. Maybe I can be of some assistance
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Ned' blood Tonic...

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Adgraced: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Starzo:
Photoshop
No be small!
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by EmahBoss(f): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2022
This is definitely an old picture, her baby is not even up to 6 months. There's no way she can recover her body within a short period. She is still breastfeeding and eating like a cow to make more milk. Even Rihanna had not recovered and she gave birth before her not to talk of a two-time -mother.... Lies!
Men don't go out and pressure their lovely wives to go back to their pre-body... It takes time and good dieting even though it is possible

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Franzinni: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2022
She looks happyless
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Authoreety:
Fine girl

Regina, pls tell your mum to remember Aunty awele that housed you guys at Umuonaje during hard times..
Hmmmn....
Housed them Free of Charge?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Waterlilly:
see as person fine....

Done cram program. Know the concept. We in Nigeria we like cramming
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Zyxsc: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
whytediamond:
Get money o.

You can marry as many women as possible if you have money, it is not a sin. In fact, you will make heaven.

As for people that post partum makes them accumulate belly fat and then, term it "natural" or "normal". It's a big fat lie.

Dieting will make you feel better and recover your body 100%.

In summary, get money legitimately you go enjoy your life here on earth, still go enjoy for heaven. grin

They will tell you it's nature.

Bro, do you have any article you can recommend I read on how dieting help reduce belly fat?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Starzo:
Photoshop

Tummy tuck!

It’s a surgical operation
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Waterlilly: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
TooMuchSense1:

What part are you now?
I finished learning python a month ago. Maybe I can be of some assistance
oh! i will holla at you soon. thanks sir
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by meobizy(f): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nairaland and its love for lokito babes.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Ned don drain sweetness comot from this girl body undecided
Not entirely.. she still got it.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by bonnyhope: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Authoreety:
Fine girl

Regina, pls tell your mum to remember Aunty awele that housed you guys at Umuonaje during hard times..

Is she on this forum?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Starzo: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tummy tuck!

It’s a surgical operation
It's still Photoshop

If it wasn't Photoshoped, the lines of the surgery would show

And she fatter than that now
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by ufotunang: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:
...the old man is really enjoying in the other room with her
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by ufotunang: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
So na only Ned nwoke dey enjoy all this things...power of money
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by ogbonti: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

I always knew poverty lead them to the old man....

stop hating - is it a crime to be old or are you planning to die young?

respect the rich, if it were easy to be rich then 99% of the population will become rich

the rich figured out something you don’t know, and when they figured it out, they had the courage to do it, the tenacity to follow through and the wisdom to keep the proceeds of whatever they did to make them acquire wealth and the foresight to keep making positive decisions to increase their wealth

if it was easy - you go and do same and marry your own regina daniels grin
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Ixodes(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:
How much power Ned get?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Kingcalls: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
ogbonti:

stop hating - is it a crime to be old or are you planning to die young?

respect the rich, if it were easy to be rich then 99% of the population will become rich

the rich figured out something you don’t know, and when they figured it out, they had the courage to do it, the tenacity to follow through and the wisdom to keep the proceeds of whatever they did to make them acquire wealth and the foresight to keep making positive decisions to increase their wealth

if it was easy - you go and do same and marry your own regina daniels grin

Sorry to disappoint u.... I was born into a wealthy family and the wealth is generational... so my children's children will still enjoy enormous wealth
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Moh247: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Both Ned and Regina made the best decision

Regina just dey fine as she gets older, Ned sef just dey spend money anyhow on the girl

Win win

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mum of two? She don born again? undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
i know that almost everyone will have one good thing or the other to talk about Reginal Daniel here
they forgot that she is the babe of a billionaire
who have enough stuff to panel-beat every part of the body to his taste

unlike those hungry authors called husband
whose only means to improve a lady is by drubbing her like a punching bag!

sometimes some girls that are more elegant are not so lucky
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Is she not married? Why is she advertising herself?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zyxsc:

Bro, do you have any article you can recommend I read on how dieting help reduce belly fat?

Message me on WhatsApp, I sell fashion items.

You'll see my Whatsapp link here. www.15kshop.com

I'll tell you what I use and how use it.

The everyday vegetable you know but often ignore.

You know what dey say about treasure hidden in most ordinary places.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by KennethEnyi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Olosho
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by planetx: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Better pikin
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by gadgethead: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Authoreety:
Fine girl

Must be a better way to get her attention.... twitter, Instagram?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by harmony75: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Crayfish
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by determination26(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
I know what you mean about your head being on fire. I'm doing ALX software engineering programme and I'm currently in C, my head is burning but the end will justify it all, hopefully.
Waterlilly:
see as person fine....

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Waterlilly: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
determination26:
I know what you mean about your head being on fire. I'm doing ALX software engineering programme and I'm currently in C, my head is burning but the end will justify it all, hopefully.
i wish you all the best!
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by ogbonti: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

Sorry to disappoint u.... I was born into a wealthy family and the wealth is generational... so my children's children will still enjoy enormous wealth

congratulations grin
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) by Gopkk(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Nothing was Drain...Moreso No Lady remains same forever no matter who she Marries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” / Ikorodu Bois Freestyle Like Davido / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.