Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe (3925 Views)

Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) / Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos / Football Fans Mock Thibaut Courtois After Goal Error In Belgium Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by allgoodlight(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Argentine fans have mocked Kylian Mbappe and other French players in a viral video.

The Argentines, singing what appears to be a racist song against the players of the French national team, said almost all the players in Didier Deschamps’ squad are Africans.

More than half of the players France manager Didier Deschamps took to Qatar could have opted to play international football for an African nation if they wished including Axel Disasi (Congo), Jules Koundé (Benin), Matteo Guendouzi (Morocco), Aurélien Tchouaméni (Cameroon), Ousmane Dembélé (Mali), Randal Kolo Muani (Congo), Youssouf Fofana (Mali), Steve Mandanda (DR Congo), William Saliba (Cameroon), Dayot Upamecano (Guinea-Bissau), Ibrahima Konaté (Mali), Eduardo Camavinga (Angola) and Mbappe (Nigeria/Cameroon/Algeria).

The supporters were shown live from Qatar by Argentine sports channel TyC Sports.

Spanish newspaper, Mundo Deportivo reports that the broadcast had to be interrupted when the journalist heard the lyrics as he was speaking with the South American fans.

Argentina supporters seem not to have forgiven Kylian Mbappe for scoring twice and providing an assist against them in 2018 when France beat Argentina 4-3 in the World Cup.

The Argentina fans sang: “Spread the word, they play in France but are all from Angola. How beautiful, they are going to run.

They like transvestites like that wh*re Mbappé. His mother is Nigerian, his father is Cameroonian, but on the document, he has French nationality.”

SOURCE: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/11/20/world-cup-his-mother-is-nigerian-argentina-fans-mock-kylian-mbappe/%3famp=1?espv=1

Video Link Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0oDUsCxI8

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Freestainworld(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Argentina and racism, that is why you hadly see a black in there national team.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Realguyman1(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2022
Why are Argentina fans jealous? Abi na France say make them nor get African players for their team?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Reinamaria(f): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2022
Argentina is a very racist country.
I once read in gory details how they annihilated almost all (if not all) the blacks in their country after the slave era.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by robinso01(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2022
For wetin dem do, France go still beat them this time around.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Mercury12(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Reinamaria:
I once read in gory details how they annihilated almost all (if not all) the blacks in their country after the slave era.
yes they did. They hate blacks even much more than the Chinese because of jealousy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by FamTomx2(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Because of this racist remarks from the fans of Argentina... France will have my support!! .... tho having Brazil in mind.

We are all blacks.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by realestate99: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2022
There is a popular cliche about Argentines.

" An Argentine is an Italian that speaks Spanish but thinks he is British".

I do not expect more from a country that systematically eliminated its black population .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by realestate99: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Reinamaria:
85- 90 % of their population has European roots basically ( Italy and Spain) and we know how those two countries are notorious for racism.
There was a time when blacks were up to 25 % of the population but the leadership of Argentina then were obsessed with it being a white only country, A president once said, " I will be happy when I enter any office in Argentina and all I see is white faces",

They granted many Italians running from hardship in Europe due to the great recession citizenship and many Spaniards too, they have a sizable mestizo population ( mixture between an European and a native American) but they systematically eliminated their blacks due to the obsession of being a white country......blacks have really suffered in the last 400- 500 years in human history.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Natbrowny: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2022
Freestainworld:

I read an article about the history of Argentina's racism.

I can tell u, Europe dey learn work for racism matter..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Toratora: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2022
shocked
Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2022
Op u no hear well them say the mama na Algerian not nigerian

1 Like

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Henrodah(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2022
Argentina always the racist Bleep ! That's why Nazi and Fascist leaders settled there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Urheadmaster(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Op u no hear well them say the mama na Algerian not nigerian

Argentina deserves to be ban from participating in football by FIFA confederations tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by mytime24(f): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Racist people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by eddy1977(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2022
I spent many years in Buenos Aires and never had and incidents of racial profiling or prejudice.
Never had issues dating ladies there either.

Are there some Argentinians who hate/dislike Black people?
Yes
Are there some Argentinians who love/like Black people?
Yes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2022
Useless poor Argentina,no one care about them as an African I'm more valued and important than even Argentina president.

Yeye drug addict country.

I hate football but France must beat them today to show African superiority.

Kiss the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by salmancare: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2022
And so what? No wonder he's hardworking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by engrchykae(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Freestainworld:
Argentina should be banned from any international gathering for being the only country that shamelessly conducted state sponsored killing of colored citizens.
I love the way Argentina is still in the shadow of Brazil and France.
Useless poor country of racists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by excanny: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2022
The stupid racists are from Italy yet hold Spanish South American identity.

Yet they are criticising someone having a dual nationality. Idiots.

Mbappe will still be their nightmare once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by engrchykae(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2022
Henrodah:
Argentina always the racist Bleep ! That's why Nazi and Fascist leaders settled there.
Argentina is a shameful project of Spain and Italy.
It was planted to check blacks in the Americas.
Blacks are indigenous to the Americas
Just like Belgium was created to check France by the British.
The world is a big business of bastards
Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by ominilongest(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2022
I have a positive feeling about this Front line

Rafael leao. CR7. B.Silva/Jfelix

Bruno fernadez

I swear for the first time since I started watching world cup I think Cr7 now have a perfect squad

D last one is almost perfect.. But this one

I swear ororo go go far...

8 Likes

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Sucre6: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2022
ominilongest:
I have a positive feeling about this Front line

Rafael leao. CR7. B.Silva/Jfelix

Bruno fernadez

I swear for the first time since I started watching world cup I think Cr7 now have a perfect squad

D last one is almost perfect.. But this one

I swear ororo go go far...

Fact

I rather support Portugal or germany than Argentina, mumu people with poor mentality who thought themselves superior but lower than an average black man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by 1DigitalBaby: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2022
Africa to the world.

this shows there is talent and knowledge in Africa.
Perhaps the factor of the area we were born into is affecting us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Antivirus92(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
He who lives in glass house do not throw stones.....

More than half of Argentina population have ITALIAN ancestry including Lionel messi,di maria, mascherano,zanetti,batistuta,lavezzi,pochettino,diego simeone and so many of them....

So the French can also mock them with that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by BentizilL: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Useless Argentine...
If not for Maradona and Messi, how I wan take rate Argentina..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by techWriter1: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Argentina and bigotry, that is why you hadly know a black in there national team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Rexymania(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
I don't see anything bad in this, they are only stating the obvious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Fifa please draw Argentina vs France in the round of 16 I want to check something at least mbappe will use hattrick and retire some players from international duty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by ruggedtimi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Freestainworld:
they are the highest racist nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by jamesversion: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Argentina is about 70% Italian ancestry.

Sometime in 2014 or so Francesco Totti refused Balotelli to play in their national team claiming there are no black Italians.

The Italian in the Argentines hate anything black.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe by ednut1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Racist country that wiped off ex black slaves. Mo fos

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria vs. Argentina (World Youth Championship Final) / 20 Year Old Bayelsa United Footballer Dies In Hospital / See What Ronaldo De Lima Has Become!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.