Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

By The Time Your Eyes Are Clear, Dear Southerners, Late It Might Be - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By The Time Your Eyes Are Clear, Dear Southerners, Late It Might Be (146 Views)

My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny / Dear Southerners (photos) / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

By The Time Your Eyes Are Clear, Dear Southerners, Late It Might Be by LocalStandard1(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2022
The Number one Igbo group in the world and the last very major regional group outside the Core North, Igbos' Ohaneze, just endorsed Peter Obi. Funny, Timid, and Sluggish, but better late than never.
Now all four(?) Major Nigerian regional groups from the Middle Belt to the entire South of Nigeria have endorsed the labour Party's Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti. They all gave very good reasons, and.

You see, before I wrote this I first scrutinized the word origins and meanings of these words, HONOUR, INTEGRITY, CREED. These words are all related but not related with the Core Northerner.

Wait on me. Tinubu practically sold his voice, his integrity, literally the lifes of his people for a long term Northern agenda in the person of Buhari. Major Northern regional groups haven't endorsed him.

Wait! An unwritten rule or federal character demands power goes to the South. The North don wanna relinquish, even with Buhari's very unfortunate mode of one sided Government.

These people encouraged the Lagos Tinubu to go for Muslim/Muslim ticket, neglecting a majority of Nigerians. So much lack of common sense and conscience. Just like our petite man in KD.

After Buhari, a Northern Fulani's two tenures, it is the North that are still pushing for two more Northern Fulanis to take over. Where are even the Majority Hausas in all these?!

As you, a Southerner support these awry anomaly know that Core North values not those Three words, Honour, Integrity, Creed. And the South will learn the hard way.

(1) (Reply)

Another Opportunity To Get It Right / ATIKU 2023,☔� / Help! Yahaya Bello Is Responsible For My Husband’s Abduction - Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.