Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (11780 Views)

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by techwaya: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
It shocks me how Nigeria has divided the Igbos nation War is truly a bad thing.. cry

All our lives the we were made to believe Igboland starts and ends in the southeast,i just watched a video of opobo language it shocked me me that i cam understand their dialect better than Owerri dialect it is pure central Igbo the same as the one spoken in obigbo were i grew up ,later they will say Igboland is landlocked thanks to ipob,an Igbo only Biafra is 100 percent viable .

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Igbo land start and end in South East..... MO of ibo and Fulani is d same.... Migrate and breed non stop till they outnumber their host.... Then use back door to rule the host.... Yoruba are only lucky they have very much population.... Hausa is more useful than two of them.... God bless yoruba people

They call Iboland Igbinni. It lies at the sources of the Delta, and is full of great forests and mighty trees. It is very rich in natural products--maize, rice, yams, oil palms, dyewoods, cotton, horses and elephants. The numerous inhabitants are industrious, and make cotton cloth (egrabetta), [Italicised African words in this extract are not Igbo but Igbani] iron knives, daggers, spears and musical instruments. At the same time they are warlike, wild, and rapacious, and some of them are cannibals. Therefore they have to put up with being spoken of, by the Bonny people, as they would speak of sharks, lboman wawa too much, "Ibo people are very wicked" . "

Adapted from a scholar source

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by CXLVII: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Benin republic also belongs to Nigeria because they speak Yoruba

Even a part of Brazil belongs to Nigeria cos the language of some clan is rooted in yoruba.

Ikwerre man will be speaking Igbo and still be denying he is not Igbo. Even an Opobo man will never accept he is Igbo.

18 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:
Benin republic also belongs to Nigeria because they speak Yoruba

Even a part of Brazil belongs to Nigeria cos the language of some clan is rooted in yoruba.

Ikwerre man will be speaking Igbo and still be denying he is not Igbo. Even an Opobo man will never accept he is Igbo.

Igala is also yoruba according to Igbo logic....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by CXLVII: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Igala is also yoruba according to Igbo logic....

Exactly!

Even a part of Colombia belongs to Yorubas grin grin grin They speak language rooted in Yoruba.

14 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
techwaya:
It shocks me how Nigeria has divided the Igbos nation War is truly a bad thing.. cry

All our lives the we were made to believe Igboland starts and ends in the southeast,i just watched a video of opobo language it shocked me me that i cam understand their dialect better than Owerri dialect it is pure central Igbo the same as the one spoken in obigbo were i grew up ,later they will say Igboland is landlocked thanks to ipob,an Igbo only Biafra is 100 percent viable .

Your eyes are filled with tears because of the possibility of getting access to the sea, since they speak “Igbo”, not due to any love for them. Ndo. Take Hanky. Dry ya tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by techwaya: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
kmcutez:

Your eyes are filled with tears because of the possibility of losing access to the sea if they reject you, not because of any love for them. Tell the truth and shame the devil. Lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You lie,they are now our blood brothers you nairaland propagandist made us believe they are no igbos because they have oil..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by slim75d(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
i am a full fledged opobo son from Dappa's war canoe house. Yes we speak a mixture of ibani/ijaw wit igbo. That does not make us igbos our culture, traditions are all ijoid, so look for a brother that have access to the atlantic some where else

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by techwaya: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:
i am a full fledged opobo son from Dappa's war canoe house. Yes we speak a mixture of ibani/ijaw wit igbo. That does not make us igbos our culture, traditions are all ijoid, so look for a brother that have access to the atlantic some where else

Woow tell me more gringrin

12 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BiafraInc: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
techwaya:

All our lives the we were made to believe Igboland starts and ends in the southeast,i just watched a video of opobo language it shocked me me that i cam understand their dialect better than Owerri dialect it is pure central Igbo the same as the one spoken in obigbo were i grew up ,later they will say Igboland is landlocked thanks to ipob, an Igbo only Biafra is 100 percent viable .
You said it all. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest.

5 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BiafraInc: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:
You are an Ijaw migrant into Opobo and at the right time, you will be ejected from Opobo back to Bayelsa if you don't want to live in peace with your Opobo Igbo hosts.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

Which Ijaw culture be that. And why una dey speak Igbo con talk say na Ijaw be that.

41 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by SlayerForever: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

You are an Ijaw migrant into Opobo and at the right time, you will be ejected from Opobo back to Bayelsa if you don't want to live in peace with your Opobo Igbo hosts.

You couldn't have said it better.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

lol the don come

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:
LOL. @ Swamp man claiming Igbo.
I hope you can read very well, read the document below.
Not only "Ibani/Ijaw" it is "Abani/ajoka"
The document says "In Bonny, the Ibo natives have their own sacred reptile"

If you can read, you'll realise that those being interviewed in the document are the same Anna Pepple, Jaja and Co life and direct.
The way you people tell their stories as if they are myth beats my imagination.

By the way, where is the guy I told that most of none Igbo words in Ubani dialect is Old Portuguese?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Arda1000(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:
grin Nwotam festival and your traditional wears,music (ejesilem) are all Ijaw abeg swerve lying bassstard

30 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
techwaya:

You lie,they are now our blood brothers you nairaland propagandist made us believe they are no igbos because they have oil..

Lol. You are a clown. I don’t even know if you are being serious. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by theInterpreter: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Continue the tears cheesy

'cause neither are eboe wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by theInterpreter: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
kmcutez:

Your eyes are filled with tears because of the possibility of losing access to the sea if they reject you, not because of any love for them. Tell the truth and shame the devil. Lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
This woman sef angry

What's your ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
theInterpreter:
grin
This woman sef angry

What's your ethnicity?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
techwaya:

Why are some of you Igbo guys on Nairaland like disgracing the Igbo race like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Marquee8: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

You lie!

No full fledged Opobo son is Ijaw neither is there a language etimology known as ijoid... Another bloody propaganda from a distorted mind.

33 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by theInterpreter: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Marquee8:

You lie!

No one in Opobo is Ijaw [s]neither is there a language etimology know as ijoid...[/s] Another bloody propaganda from a distorted mind.
Illiterates everywhere
If you don't know something
You shut up
Okay? angry
kmcutez:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Answer na undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BiafraInc: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Opobo and Bonny are Igbo terrotiries. Go and drink acid if you don't like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6pvy66l_4E

Opobo Regatta 2018

16 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BiafraInc: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Let me know if you see any Fedora "awa oil" oil cap in the below video. All you see are Igbo red war caps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HG7omHI1gY

OPOBO NWAOTAM 2020/2021/OPOBO AT 150 CELEBRATION

12 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by slim75d(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
BKayy:

LOL. @ Swamp man claiming Igbo.
I hope you can read very well, read the document below.
Not only "Ibani/Ijaw" it is "Abani/ajoka"
The document says "In Bonny, the Ibo natives have their own sacred reptile"

If you can read, you'll realise that those being interviewed in the document are the same Anna Pepple, Jaja and Co life and direct.
The way you people tell their stories as if they are myth beats my imagination.

By the way, where is the guy I told that most of none Igbo words in Ubani dialect is Old Portuguese?
the native ibo which the writer made reference to were ex ibo slaves and some free borns that reside in the island. Mind you okoloama(bonny) was a major port for slave trade ibos were the essential commodity, slaves (ibos), rejected by the whitemen were held back by there ijaw masters to man their war canoe, some were used as sacrifice to adum (god of the sea) some very loyal ones were made chief

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by 5ThChild: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BiafraInc: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
slim75d:

the native ibo which the writer made reference to were ex ibo slaves and some free borns that reside in the island. Mind you okoloama(bonny) was a major port for slave trade ibos were the essential commodity, slaves (ibos), rejected by the whitemen were held back by there ijaw masters to man their war canoe, some were used as sacrifice to adum (god of the sea) some very loyal ones were made chief
Mumu. And all of a sudden the so-called slave Igbos outnumbered your so-called Ijaw owners of the land and change their language and culture to Igbo? Some of you propagandists are so daft and dumb it beggars belief. Use your kai-kai brain for once in your miserable life. We haven't even started. This is the beginning as we are going to go big-time into Wikipedia to re-write all the revisionism you kai-kai drunkards wrote on Opogo and Bonny. Land thieves!!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by 5ThChild: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Arda1000:
grin Nwotam festival and your traditional wears,music (ejesilem) are all Ijaw abeg swerve lying bassstard

Instead of you to make friends with the Niger-delta people, you are making foes of them. Isn't that unwise ?
They are the only people that holds the chance of realizing anything Biafra

You are weak, accept that fact. Chose your enemies wisely

5 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by slim75d(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
BiafraInc:

you people always ventilate ur frustration on nairaland looking for were to perch like a homeless bird. Don't u ppl have shame?

7 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Pass11: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
[[s]quote author=5ThChild post=105529539]

Instead of you to make friends with the Niger-delta people, you are making foes of them. Isn't that unwise is that?
They are the only people that holds the chance of realizing anything Biafra

You are weak, accept that fact. Chose your enemies wisely[/quote][/s]

We don't need any friendship with Niger Delta, infact you don't know Niger Delta. who friendship epp.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun / How Best To Honour Abiola - Bola Tinubu / Pressure On Tambuwal To Challenge Jonathan In 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.