Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso (18842 Views)

LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will / Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso by alimiadedayo1: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Highways:

Where did I say that? Abi you dey smoke Arizona? It's about competence to me and after Obi, it's kwankwaso...

Go swallow your tribalism
obi is not near competence at all..kwankwaso perform better very well in governor compare to Peter obi but the same kwankwaso you are talking about is as tribalistic as Buhari.. above all Atiku is better than all of them in terms of experience and competence and Atiku is not tribalistic at all.. he brought many igbos intellectuals to pdp if u want me to count I will count them for you very well
Re: Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso by DMerciful(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
If he had accepted to be Obi's vice, INEC wouldn't have a need for election, it would be a waste of resources as they would have won with a landslide
Penguin2:
I don’t understand…

Does that mean you are no longer stepping down for Tinubu?

Because his BATstards said you are heading Northwest Campaign council just like Peter Obi is heading Southeast Campaign Council according to Prof SoluTinubu.

Kwankwaso is doing the lord’s work in Kano in particular and Northwest in general.

He should not step down for anyone and ensure that he slashes that Kano votes they are using to get hope so that it doesn’t go to either Atiku or Tinubu.

Right now, Kwankwaso is even doing a better job to Obi’s ticket than he would have done if he accepted to be Obi’s running mategrin
Re: Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso by AfonjaPriest: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
TheDemola:

https://dailytrust.com/anyone-who-says-2023-is-his-turn-is-making-a-huge-mistake-kwankwaso/
True talk. When the Devil said that it was his turn to be God, history can tell you what happened to him. History will surely put Bola aka Tinubu where he belongs in a retirement home in Iragbiji.
Re: Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso by shegz24(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
some one that will still step down for Tinubu...
Re: Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso by AntiTerrorist: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
agadez007:
The way these people fear the northerners need to be studied in the University,is it the fear of annoying northerners or because they are fantasizing about northern votes for their drug lord?
See as this thread just empty like desert
If it were an Igbo man that made this revelation,they will be in their numbers insulting their betters

I no fit laugh abeg
Northerners are gods to Thiefnubuu and his Senseless urchins. They respect Hausas more than MuhamMad and worship Fulani more than Allah. Moh247, drlateef, MuhamMad satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos omenka etrouble seunmsg lhordspy etc can testify.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Evacuate Nationals If South Africa Attacks Worsen – Minister / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu / Governor Ganduje Releases 350 Prisoners To Celebrate Eid [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.