Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa (53022 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by Nairalandar: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by BABANGBALI: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Alfa sule ti do pa

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by VULCAN(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
He will be found.

Through her phone records. Calls and SMS

izzou:
I think its wise to always let people know where you are going, and most importantly, who you are going to see or going out with.

Now Alfa Sule is unknown; No address, no phone number, nothing....He may never be found.

May God accept the soul of Muinat

2 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by UnknownT: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Is that the picture of the Alufa? grin
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Not in Last night.
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by owomano(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
My sympathy goes to the children of the deseased for the shame their shameless mum must have put them. No sympathy for the woman at all.
As for the alfa, he can only run and hide for sometime. Nemesis must still catch up with him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by linearity: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Oxfordgrade:
I strongly believe that hard drug induced sex is what led to this unfortunate incident; the suspect if arrested should be pardoned with a light sentence. Women should stop following strangers in the guise of things hard; if e no sure today, beta news there tomorrow! This is my humble verdict on this matter _ check my signature for more information about our company

I don’t get though, why would ladies take sex drugs?

Though one don’t condone it, but it is understandable why men take these drugs, because the pressure is on them to perform, but for the ladies, all that the guy need is for them to show up, be clean and have a good attitude.

I must be missing something, maybe there is a subtle pressure on the ladies to also perform?
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by BreconHills(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

People from that side again... Yoruba people are wicked, and that Alfa should be thoroughly investigated.

But you want these wicked people to vote for your candidate? Siddon dey look.
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by owomano(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
Not in Last night.

���
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by shegoon: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belief single mother at ur own peril, this is what most do to feed their children and meet other needs . Then they boast in public "i single handedly train my children" without their father.
Tokskob2008:
Very shameful.... imagine at almost close to 50yrs old and still following one usless man to hotel for sex, she might even be married with grown up kids who know....
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
The end thereof is death.
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Before na only MEN dey kpai now the serpent went for the head of ALFA but died.
ALFA need give men the power he used.
We can't always be at the losing end in events of bedmatics. Honestly, it now takes an ALFA to survive these Ladies.
RIP.
God rest your soul
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by owomano(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
Not in Last night.

kiss kiss
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by nwaoke247(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by Eriokanmi: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na the other way round this time, the man won...he don use am. This life is so weird
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by Lifeemetu(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Islie:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/21/lagos-woman-muinat-found-dead-in-hotel-lover-flees/?amp=1
The police officers image shouldn't have been used in spreading this news.
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by FireUpNow(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
The Alfa Sule left his Bajaj motorbike as claimed by the police, so that should be evidence number one, so I guess the motorcycle has a plate number so the police should go to the licensing office to locate the address and fish him out. For fleeing he has an explanation to give. Women and doking is something else. No one is going to tell this lady don't have a guy staffing her still she went on a move with a skull miner who have mined her like crypto coin
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by Cde1: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Really
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by dododawa1: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Either REGRETING d action or MISSION accomplished,God save us all.
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by Truthfulguy10: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dcaliphate:
dicked to the great beyond
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by lesbiconverter: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Her lungs must've been compromised since she was found foaming blood
RIP
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by lesbiconverter: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Oxfordgrade:
I strongly believe that hard drug induced sex is what led to this unfortunate incident; the suspect if arrested should be pardoned with a light sentence. Women should stop following strangers in the guise of things hard; if e no sure today, beta news there tomorrow! This is my humble verdict on this matter _ check my signature for more information about our company
There were no signs of struggle
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by buJu234: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
i don't think its juju..

it may be BP & heart attack..

the only problem is that lack of Utopsy is always the problem...;
that is why people run away..

because you hardly win any case, when it involves a dead body.

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by BloomingDale(f): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by frozen70(f): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
buJu234:
i don't think its juju..

it may be BP & heart attack..

the only problem is that lack of Utopsy is always the problem...;
that is why people run away..

because you hardly win any case, when it involves a dead body.
Islie:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/21/lagos-woman-muinat-found-dead-in-hotel-lover-flees/?amp=1

I think is BP not hard drugs
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by Bahamas95(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
The most shameful way to die.

People should think about their loved ones before they do certain things.....Mad person nor dey shame but im family nai dey chest am.
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Foaming coming out of her nostril
Re: Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa by tunapawizzy: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
slivertongue:
Money ritual or overdose of banned substances
i dont understand this money ritual thing....Money ritual wey no go make me as rich as Dangote..una sure say this money ritual thing exist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo / Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.