Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper (40236 Views)

Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by dre11(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Female Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnappers In Adamawa

The Nigeria police have arrested a 37-year-old female pastor, Ruth Kenneth for allegedly providing information about congregants to kidnappers in Adamawa state.

SaharaReporters learnt that Kenneth, a mother of seven is a self-acclaimed prayer warrior who consults for people with diseases and spiritual conditions.

She was arrested after the police tracked her conversations with kidnappers who threatened to kidnap one of her patients if he failed to pay a ransom of N10 million.

As gathered, a patient suffering from an undisclosed ailment visited her prayer house along Numan Road in Yola, the state capital. After a prayer session, she claimed that it was revealed to her that kidnappers were after him.

The man, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said, "When my children and son-in-law took me to her prayer house for healing, she told me that she saw in a vision during prayers that my name was given to kidnappers, and that to avert being kidnapped I should buy a two-year-old ram without bargaining (over) its price.

"According to her, she needed the ram for a sacrifice to keep the kidnappers away from me. That after slaughtering the ram, she will pull one of its horns, remove something from its heart and mix it with some herbs.

"That after completing the concoction, she will bury the horn within my compound, after which no man would be able to attack my house or harm me and my family members.

"I told her I needed to return home to raise the money. Surprisingly four days after I got back home in early November 2022, I got a strange phone call from someone demanding N10 million, else I risk being kidnapped with some members of my family,
" he added.

The spokesperson for the state police command, SP Suleiman Nguroje has confirmed her arrest, saying "operatives of the Command apprehended her and investigation is ongoing”.

"The Commissioner of Police, Sikiru Akande, has ordered Criminal Investigation Department to conduct a discreet investigation into the matter as well as to ensure the prosecution of whoever is found wanting.

"The CP has also advised the public to be very careful while carrying out their daily activities and report suspicious characters around them," he said.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/21/female-nigerian-pastor-arrested-providing-church-members-information-kidnappers-adamawa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Creamypie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Haaaaa. Na wah oh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by slivertongue: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Evil and wicked person

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
The weak, evil and unworthy have taken the earth. They are the ones that are being celebrated while the upright and righteous are being looked down on.

I weep for humanity.

Anyways, a New Era nears as the great emperor and reformer of the world 'The Unity' will soon emerge God willing. We await his coming.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Righthussle: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Religion is a lawful scam. It is the only 'yahoo yahoo" backed by the law.

If you're smart start your own church now. The industry is still paying and will continue to pay so far there are gullible people in the society who truly believe giving money to some person every Sunday will lead them to some place of enjoyment when they die. Or that they'll be under the protection of some "GOD".

Early birds in the industry are cruising private jets and exotic cars and going about with paid armed security men, and building expensive universities. It is never late to start. Apostle Suleiman did not start when Oyedepo started, neither did David Ibiyeomie start with Adeboye but they are all billionaires.

Checkout how easy this man made billions of naira in one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU

In religion you're either giving or receiving. Be the receiver. Be wise.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by illicit(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by dawnomike(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Evil is everywhere you go like MTN

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Aboks(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Marigi special at work

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by iCauseTrouble: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Very funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Belvy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Before you start insulting Christians please remember that this is just the actions of one person

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Sabadon(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
undecided

Imagine her Agbaya format, who ordained her a pastor. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by iHateFraudsters: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Church and scam.

Religious scams come in all shapes and sizes.

That's why our traditional Gods are the best.

You can't scam in their name and live to see the next day.

12 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by specialmati(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed nawa
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by afbstrategies: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Falseprofet2: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Foolish nigerians always believing in spirituality
When you all are senselessly shouting: life is spiritual ! Life is spiritual!

This is the end result
Always falling prey to charlatans because you think your human issues have spiritual dimension

i have no pity for those who fall prey. You will learn the hard way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by inoki247: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
she sef wan ball...

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Igbo amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Scammerr(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by olaniyilukman(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Righthussle:
Religion is a lawful scam. It is the only 'yahoo yahoo" backed by the law.

Bro, I concur with you 100% accurate

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by jiz: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
End time pastor
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Goodman247: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hmm fake pastors everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by sisisioge: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin grin grin

Pastor wey dey do jazz....she be kidnapper nau. God too dey mercy o

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Kingzeez10: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Muslim/Muslim ticket or not , an average Nigerian is a criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Brownshoe: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
An Old Farmer writes to his Son who is in Prison:
"Dear Son, this year I won't be able to plant Potatoes because I can't dig the field by myself, I know if you are here, you would have helped me".

The Son writes back,
"Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's where I buried all the money I stole."

The Police read the letter and the next Day the whole field was dugged up looking for the money but nothing was found.

The following Day the Son wrote again,
'Now plant your Potatoes dad, it's the best I can do from here.

9 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by babzo(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
This cannot possibly be a true Pastor. It's not possible. If you know how many people in my University days we called Pastor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Cantonese: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na wah
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Brownshoe: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
How much 4 adult own
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Golan007: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belvy:
Before you start insulting Christians please remember that this is just the actions of one person

You are right.

Same should be for all other religions.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Jesse6(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
So bad news everyday from Adamawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) / Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.