Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper (40232 Views)

Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by nitt: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
If it was a Muslim many idiots will start insulting the religion.

The hypocrisy is rife in this forum

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by ekanx27(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Shevchenkko: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
E don be for her. Evil people
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Lukuluku69(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:
Female Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnappers In Adamawa

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/21/female-nigerian-pastor-arrested-providing-church-members-information-kidnappers-adamawa

The hustle is real.

If you have any Relatives who crow my Pastor, My Alfa especially if they are Women, they are a walking disaster. It will happen surely if you don't separate them.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by AntiChristian: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
What a man can do...
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by iezeiyida(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is terrible cry

Fake version of religion is highly increasing. Criminals and poisoners masquerading as religious leaders and members. May God save us from us
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by sonofElElyon: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
dre11:
Female Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnappers In Adamawa

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/21/female-nigerian-pastor-arrested-providing-church-members-information-kidnappers-adamawa

Herbalist not Pastor
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by twilliamx(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na waoo
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by izubext007: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
This will always happen in the north.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Mrbenny001: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Which kind mumu format be this one
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
There is no where in that report stating that the woman is a Pastor...!

Some of you are just beyond stupid with this Clickbait thing.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=dre11 post=118565734]Female Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnappers In Adamawa

If not for God almighty that exposed her now this useless HYPOCRITE christian will blame Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belvy:
Before you start insulting Christians please remember that this is just the actions of one person

I hope we remember that when a Muslim does the same thing....

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Afamed: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
If this one has succeeded in this crime now, she will be the first to blame PMB and attack Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by bablon20(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
The woman na àgbà Yahoo!
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Seriously, the woman is not a pastor.

It was the bit where she said that she had to buy ram and pull the horns and the heart that made me realize that we are not dealing with a pastor or a Christian, but a charlatan.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=Belvy post=118575027]Before you start insulting Christians please remember that this is just the actions of one person

Hahaha but if it was one Mallam , all muslims will blame naaaw is one pastor so only her should be blame. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=Kobonaire234 post=118575609]Seriously, the woman is not a pastor.

It was the bit where she said that she had to buy ram and pull the horns and the heart that made me realize that we are not dealing with a pastor or a Christian, but a charlatan.

Stop this I beg. How many pastors has been caught sacrifice human being or even buried human in their church...

If it is another religion now you will open your waaaaaa to say anything you like. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by tyinfinity: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
She looks like Pandora obituary of one village in Anambra that becomes a refugee in Lagos Tinubu
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
GOODMAN88:

Like I said, any pastor that sacrifices human being or animal is not a pastor.

I am not saying this to defend Christianity.

It is like a muslim imam telling someone to go and read verses in the bible...instead of the quran, or a traditionalist praying 'In Jesus name'..that is what that woman pastor was doing.

The bible is clear...when someone comes to the pastor for prayer, pray. When pastor sees that something bad may happen...pray. Don't go and sacrifice.

Yes, some christians and some pastors do not hear, or read their bible.
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Safyqueen: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belvy:
Before you start insulting Christians please remember that this is just the actions of one person

Funny, if it were to be Muslim, you open your mouth waaa to insult Islam in general.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by AmazingELixir: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
undecided

A prayer warrior with 7 children at 37yrs....diswan will like sex somuch.

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by makavalley(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Evil people masquerading themselves as genuine people called by God
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Cheapgadget(f): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
I pity those people still believing those god of Men

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by plantist: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belvy:

Hypo! As for Muslims it's the religion.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by coputa(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wickedness has grown in leaps and bounds even as people are highly religious.Religion is now a tool to hoodwink people in Africa
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belvy:
But so called christians would be quick to label all muslims terrorists, i am not even religous, all religion are scams.

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Crooked pastor, this is what all so called pastors does. Scammers..
Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by Positiveme2020: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Brownshoe:
An Old Farmer writes to his Son who is in Prison:
"Dear Son, this year I won't be able to plant Potatoes because I can't dig the field by myself, I know if you are here, you would have helped me".

The Son writes back,
"Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's where I buried all the money I stole."

The Police read the letter and the next Day the whole field was dugged up looking for the money but nothing was found.

The following Day the Son wrote again,
'Now plant your Potatoes dad, it's the best I can do from here.
Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper by irunoko(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
slivertongue:
Evil and wicked person
kidnappers are now hiding under the cover of religion to perpetuate their wickedness because they know religion is the only way to enter Nigerians and once you bring in the religious factor people will calm down and soft pedal

If anybody Told me that there Will come a time when informants for criminals are disguising as pastors,I won't believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.