Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) (22670 Views)

Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) / Quality Roads Constructed By Governor Yahaya In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Africum: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
The Presidential Campaign of the People's Democratic Party PDP continues today in Gombe and residents of Gombe town are out in large numbers to welcome H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to the ancient town. These are some of the early photos from the events.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Africum: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Good ,..... With this massive crowd Atiku is a done deal in the North Eastern parts of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQz7BD-cz8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Africum: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Say hi

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Very scanty! Atiku has been rejected in all regions of th country.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Africum: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Very scanty
People are still gathering...... The pictures will be updated

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Righthussle: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
I am a sensible Nigerian because
I know the party to vote out and the party I should not vote in again.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by muykem: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na only postals I dey see oooo

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by slivertongue: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atiku will dominate the North East

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by LordLugard1: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Never again will I vote a known thief, rougue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Who else noticed how the PDP e-rats has abandoned the party mainstream and potted to the PDPlite aka Labourers Party.

PDP thread is so boring and isolated, indeed Obi is a chronic cancer to the PDP.

I'm actually enjoying the PDP split. While the online voters will go for Obi, the rural voters will vote Atiku.
Meanwhile BAT has both online & rural visibility. That's the winning edge.

26 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
cheesy

Wike have finished the unifier that cannot unify his own People in PDP tongue

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Africum:

People are still gathering...... The pictures will be updated

People that have gone to pursue their daily bread tongue

No well meaning citizens will be there with a unifier that cannot unify the people of PDP and Nigeria entirely tongue.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by dodomayana73: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
The unifier is in town. Atiku Abubakar all the way!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Africum: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
The eagle has landed......

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Poor

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

Argue with your keyboard

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by 900warriorz: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atiku should go and rest....Nigerians have rejected PDP cheesy

We are about sending APC to relegation too come 2023

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by salbis(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Except Tinubu and Kwankwaso, any candidate is good to go.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Astra101: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
I think the north is really behind this man... Buhari included!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by ogatboy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
PDP and APC will share the North East and North West. Finally, Atiku is a regional candidate, he can only pull weight in the North but unfortunately, the North has never decided election. If I am lying, ask Buhari.

So everything is going as planned I guess. Atiku will not be President of Nigeria, you can cash it out for dollars at CBN.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Didijiji: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
THE HOPE FOR A NIGERIA THAT IS BETTER THAN THIS IMPOVERISHED STATE THE APC PLUNGED US INTO LIES ON THE SHOULDER OF THIS MAN

IF YOU HAVE PLANNED TO VOTE APC, YOU ARE NOT ONLY EXERCISING YOUR CIVIC RIGHT TO CHOICE (GOOD OR DEMONIC),

YOU DONT HAVE SENSE. NOT AFTER THE SAME PEOPLE THAT CRIED AT DOLLAR FOR BEEN $1=216 , CONFIDENTLY TOOK SAME DOLLAR TO ABOVE 800 & NOW COMING BACK TO TALK ABOUT RENEWED HOPE
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by davodyguy: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
few crowd

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by kaska360(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
ATIKU Okowa is coming 2023 Insha Allah

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ipob miscreants, aka OSU slaves will be in severe Paine today. As for that criple agbado bastards keep off.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by salbis(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
kaska360:
May God make it possible.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by salbis(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
LordLugard1:
Many of us will still vote for this rogue.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Bulama1234: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atiku have taken over the entire country, Atiku is coming.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by uba1991: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Very scanty! Atiku has been rejected in all regions of th country.
kill yourself. Atiku is the incoming president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by Tareq1105: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
All the governors that went to jail were jailed mainly bcoz of Ecological Funds which was under the control of Atiku as VP.

Most of the governors were supporting him then bcoz he was releasing Ecological Funds to them for projects they never executed.

He would release money to them and collect his own share and the money left wouldn't be enough to finish the project.

That's what sent some of them to prison. Now the big masquerade himself wants to be president. I don't know o but me I have serious reservation about him.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by sultry69(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
kaska360:
You mean with this few people,the early you realized that Obi has became chronic cancer to the unifier,the better you will be.

Nothing for Atiku again,Obi has eaten up his votes more than you think.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe (Photos) by uba1991: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
LordLugard1:
born hater

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara / Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler) / See Why The National Assembly Is Powerless Without The Mace In The House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.