Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso (66804 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Fela Durotoye, Omoyele Sowore And Others Forming Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by Skty: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Most especially dis oblivious ipobians turned Obidients, who have gone from Biafra agitation to President of Zoo Nigeria in less than 1 week of Peter Obi leaving pdp for the Labor Parry.

Nonsense Hypocrites.

It's their turn to produce president... they are one of the three major tribes
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by MNDY(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sugarcanepenis:
I mean't everything I said in my initial comment, so I guess that answers your question, and as for been fit, you can't make such claims without substanciating it...

It's a waste of time engaging someone like you.
It's obvious you support him due to sentiment and personal gain.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by buckeyemedia: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Skty:

People de beg me not to waste the vote. I told them not to worry about if it's wasted...I must vote Obi and my conscience
From your words, it is most likely that you do not have a voters card to even waste your suffrage on in the first instance?, just empty talk of a guaranteed loser, living in his own misconstrued utopian fantasy.
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by Skty: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sugarcanepenis:
Until your national assembly makes it compulsory for aspirants to either tender medical test results, or undergo one, this your assertion is merely speculative, and are therefore baseless

See as MNDY finish u for comment..I beg go look for toilet eat the shit inside

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by Skty: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
From your words, it is most likely that you do not have a voters card to even waste your suffrage on in the first instance, just empty talk of a guaranteed loser, living in his own misconstrued utopian fantasy.

I had my PVC since 2011, when before u were born.. I'm voting Obi..u expect me to vote Tinubu who cannot coordinate himself. He behaves as if his body n reasoning faculty are apart. I beg o

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by buckeyemedia: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Skty:

It's their turn to produce president... they are one of the three major tribes
No doubt, even though not on the ballot today, Orji Kalu, or Rochas Okorocha will become President of The Federal Republic of Zoo Nigeria, 24 years before the Clown Pandora Pete.

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
well.. it isn't too late, he can join the Labour Party now and support Obi
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by buckeyemedia: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Skty:

I had my PVC since 2011, when before u were born.. I'm voting Obi..u expect me to vote Tinubu who cannot coordinate himself. He behaves as if his body n reasoning faculty are apart. I beg o
Stop lying, Who did you vote in 2011, and what Party?

No sensible person with a voters card since 2011 will vote for the fraud Peter Obi.
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by Skty: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No doubt, even though not on the ballot today, Orji Kalu, or Rochas Okorocha will become President of The Federal Republic of Zoo Nigeria, 24 years before the Clown Pandora Pete.
Yoruba should chill for now. U guys had VP for 8years. Kilode

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by MNDY(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Tinubu 100x more qualified than Atiku & Obi combined.

Tinubu did nothing as governor.
He generated a lot of money for Lagos yes.
But he did nothing.
He is a despicable human-being.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by Sugarcanepenis: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
2tpick:

You can't say that the man that helped bring armageddon on Nigeria has always yearned to bring dividends of democracy to Nigerians. It doesn't make sense to sensible Nigerians. In your previous post i quoted, u exonerated BAT from the atrocities of APC goverment that BAT himself doesn't see as atrocities.
He's part of a party with so many protocols, he never assumed any official role in this government, at best he can only advise, the decision lies with the president, and remember he is a politician, he did this to actualize his dream, he didn't know if the government would fail or succeed, hell, it could have succeeded (assuming u feel it failed, we all have our decisiöns on that) but everybody knows buhari and tinubu aren't likeminded, one is a military, and the other fully a civilian democrat.
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by buckeyemedia: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Skty:

Yoruba should chill for now. U guys had VP for 8years. Kilode
Soludo said Obi doesn’t represent the Apga Ndi Igbo cause with the Labor Parry, the man is just wasting his time.

Very selfish minded egotistical Mumu, he wants to be President of Nigeria with the same Labor party started by Adams Oshiomhole & Co?

Peter Obi na better idiotic political goat.
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by buckeyemedia: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
MNDY:

Tinubu did nothing as governor.
He generated a lot of money for Lagos yes.
But he did nothing.
He is a despicable human-being.
Where did I tell you anyone whether Peter Obi, Tinubu or Atiku as President would do anything for you?

Are you an Almijiri or what?
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by victorazy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
I hear!
Oga is never late to do so.
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by kingmaster2009: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atlantis585:

I imagine you are not a supporter of either of them. Otherwise, your statement smacks of biting your nose off to punish your face.

I can also imagine that you are comfortable with the crook, Mr.Froggie Druggie Bulaboo becoming president to the shame of all well meaning Nigerians.

..and what is now your headache about my choice of presidential candidate ....?
You are so deluded to the extent of keeping vigil on social media so that you can attack someone that doesn't support your candidates ...keep on with it....

After 2023, I wonder what will now be your job....jobless animoh!
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by Bastardlyrich: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ybaby:

Stop this I am Yoruba Muslim and Peter Obi is my president. Talk to him and abuse him.... Do not group us
Sorry ooo,you are my friend grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by buckeyemedia: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abbeytoy:

They're coming for you..

Most of them let thier emotions leads instead of logic
APGA is coming for them, The facts will drive the Babylonian Ipobian Obidients back like the fire that Moses witnessed when he received the commandments.

Oh JAH forgive them, and their supposed messiah for they do not know what they do.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by HilcomTech(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
freemanq:
Mumu man you don't want power to return to the south east because of ur selfish reason,so y are you complaining

IPOB CARNNIBAL with nzogbu nzogbu mentality.

Where is the agreement that he signed with IIGBOS that he would not contest elections in Nigeria
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by HilcomTech(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
ukahrawah:
Too late for you man, Peter is already a hot cake in the political market.

More like IPOB nzogbu nzogbu market
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by duality(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
The alliance wasn't God's plan
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by igbosarejews(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only a naive child is ignorant to the fact, that no Igbo person of descent will be president in 2023.
And you wants them to remain in one Nigeria with you. May you dïé beforé your tìmé. You bástárd
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by akbonus: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I like your honest analysis. Obi no be political mate with Kwankwanso. And naturally Kwankwanso thought like a normal politician but what he don't know is that Obi is a child of destiny.

He is already a wonder to political sequence in Nigeria.
That's the finger of God that Kwankwanso didn't see but then it's normal

OBI IS NO POLITICAL MATE WITH KWANKWASO?WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY POLITICAL MATE SIR?THEY WERE BOTH TWO TIME GOVERNORS,OBI LEFT WITHOUT OWING A SINGLE DEBT,WHILE KWANKWASO ON THE OTHER LEFT DEBT FOR HIS STATE,THEY HAVE BOTH HELD SOME OFFICES POLITICALY AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR,OBI IS A GOOD MANAGER OF MONEY KWANKWASO OIS THE REGULAR NIGERIAN POLITICIAN THAT BELIEVES IN EATING THE FUTURE.WHO KNOWS KWANKWASO AMONGST THE MASSES OUTSIDE THE SOME PARTS OF THE NORTH?OR DON'T YOU KNOW DEMOCRACY IS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE ON THE STREET AND NOT THE POLITICAL THIEVES?WE WANT A PRUDENT PRESIDENT NOT A WASTER OF RESOURCES,LIKE DRUNKEN SAILORS.LET KWANKWASO CONTEST WITH HIS POLITICAL POWER AND POPULARITY AND SEE THE RESULT.PEOPLE ARE MAKING USELESS STATEMENT,AFTER BUHARI'S EIGHT YEARS WE WILL NOW WITNESS ANOTHER KANO MUSLIM,A NEIGHBOURING STATE TO KATSINA,NA DEM GET NIGERIA NI?RUBBISH YET WE PREACH ONE NIGERIA.THE NORTH HAS GOTTEN BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO TRANSFORM THIS COUNTRY AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT BLOW AWAY THE CHANCES,SO THEY SHOULD WAIT FOR ANOTHER TIME.
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by akbonus: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kwankaso know he's better than Obi and will be the candidate if they go with the head to head negotiations

I like your honest analysis. Obi no be political mate with Kwankwanso

OBI IS NO POLITICAL MATE WITH KWANKWASO?WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY POLITICAL MATE SIR?THEY WERE BOTH TWO TIME GOVERNORS,OBI LEFT WITHOUT OWING A SINGLE DEBT,WHILE KWANKWASO ON THE OTHER LEFT DEBT FOR HIS STATE,THEY HAVE BOTH HELD SOME OFFICES POLITICALY AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR,OBI IS A GOOD MANAGER OF MONEY KWANKWASO OIS THE REGULAR NIGERIAN POLITICIAN THAT BELIEVES IN EATING THE FUTURE.WHO KNOWS KWANKWASO AMONGST THE MASSES OUTSIDE THE SOME PARTS OF THE NORTH?OR DON'T YOU KNOW DEMOCRACY IS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE ON THE STREET AND NOT THE POLITICAL THIEVES?WE WANT A PRUDENT PRESIDENT NOT A WASTER OF RESOURCES,LIKE DRUNKEN SAILORS.LET KWANKWASO CONTEST WITH HIS POLITICAL POWER AND POPULARITY AND SEE THE RESULT.PEOPLE ARE MAKING USELESS STATEMENT,AFTER BUHARI'S EIGHT YEARS WE WILL NOW WITNESS ANOTHER KANO MUSLIM,A NEIGHBOURING STATE TO KATSINA,NA DEM GET NIGERIA NI?RUBBISH YET WE PREACH ONE NIGERIA.THE NORTH HAS GOTTEN BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO TRANSFORM THIS COUNTRY AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT BLOW AWAY THE CHANCES,SO THEY SHOULD WAIT FOR ANOTHER TIME.
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by austinofo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abbeytoy:
I believe Obi should have considered the offer and chosen the best among them to be president rather than declaring that the presidency must go to the South...

Nothing will change in this country until we stop seeing ourselves as South, North, Muslim, Christians, and so on.

I am actually supporting Tinubu because I have admired him since 2008, and I may reconsider if wike is on the ballot.

Wike is our best bet, but Tinubu is now the best candidate on the ballot for 2023.
You actually aren't making any sense. I guess you're from SS and I know a few of you that will rather not vote than vote an Igbo. Thankfully you have only 1 vote.
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by BluntCrazeMan: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
APC is celebrating the traitors antics.
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by fof1: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Racoon:
https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/i-regret-not-forming-alliance-with-peter-obi-kwankwaso

It is ur Obvious u will Regret about,Pls. You are Better Positioned than Peter Obi from All Available Data...so you have taken the VP Slot...than to Arrogate Power to urself...
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by Atlantis585: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
kingmaster2009:

..and what is now your headache about my choice of presidential candidate ....?
You are so deluded to the extent of keeping vigil on social media so that you can attack someone that doesn't support your candidates ...keep on with it....

After 2023, I wonder what will now be your job....jobless animoh!

I didn’t realize how pained you are that Mr. Froggie Druggie Bulaboo won’t win.

No be me cause am ooo.

Pele ooo!

By the way, which one of these gaye APC zombies are you?

Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by Owoino: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nonsense post,Kwankwaso na IPOB mate?
Why would a big time politician like Kwankwaso form alliance with IPOB?
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by kingmaster2009: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atlantis585:

I didn’t realize how pained you are that Mr. Froggie Druggie Bulaboo won’t win.

No be me cause am ooo.

Pele ooo!

By the way, which one of these gaye APC zombies are you?

Your parents are so DENSE that lack coordination so ...it shows in your comments.

keep on keep vigil for Tinubu Matter .... Oni kuure
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by DrMuzungu(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
This Kwankwankwankwankwaso guy should go and beg Peter Obi for forgiveness!
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by kingsworldola: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sorry, I'm asking, :just want to know, WHO IS OMOYELE? sounds like a local footballer's name
omowolewa:
Nothing to regret
All of you should keep up the pace OMOYELE will win on the wings of your divisions

For a better Nigeria, a Nigeria we can be proud of, a secured Nigeria

Vote Omo-Yele

He is not coming to save but to invest
He is Young and articulately vibrant
A detribalized Nigerian loved by all
Selfless Servant of the citizens
Re: I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso by RGM4ObiDatti: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Teenaira:

But we all know that Peter Obi can never, I mean NEVER win the election except on Twitter.

Your opinion is best for you and you alone. You can also say God does not exist, that will be your own opinion and it's not by force for everyone to accept your own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.