Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Jesus Is Coming Back! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Back! (2931 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Small signs to show The End Is Coming / “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Coming Back! by Bisbelcall(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
JESUS IS COMING BACK!!!

In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl
with hands joined together, like one who's praying.
The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl
and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it
seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin),
layer apart.
When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written,
'JESUS IS COMING BACK, '
The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital.
The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that have
withdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ
as the only saviour.
God sent that child simply to convey his message.
After a few hours, she died.   Mission accomplished.
I have received now, I'm passing on!!!
The Lord of Lords is coming back.
'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:'  Isaiah 55:6
Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too
preoccupied with work. This is important!!!
I am blessed and highly favored
I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone
Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can,
also, meet in heaven together and not apart.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
PURE FABLES! undecided NICE SCRIPT BY THE WAY! grin grin grin SHOULD MAKE A GOOOOD MOVIE! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by Bisbelcall(f): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
hmmmmmmm Unbeliever
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Really?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by HISchild: 2:08am On Aug 26, 2011
I don't know about the authenticity of the story re: the new born with the hands joined together, but i tell you truly, the return of The Lord JESUS CHRIST is imminent, no joke, thus, we should all watch and pray

Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.” Psalm 96:13

And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.” -Isaiah 2:19

So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.” - Rom 10:17

The Lord [is] gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, And of great mercy.” - Psalm 145:8

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;" Titus 2:11-14
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by Bisbelcall(f): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
HISchild@ God bless U.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by joyuchesun: 5:51am On Aug 27, 2011
@Hischild and bisbellcall I ask as a concerned person, what is your obsession about and anticipation of Jesus's return? Is your life on earth that bad? Have you made such horrible mistakes or ruined your life so terribly that your only reason for living is that Jesus is coming back soon or imminently as you put it? Many waited for Jesus on May 21 with great disappointment as happened in other years and other dates set for the return. Jesus is not coming. The "signs" that you speak of can be witnessed at any time in history. Be careful of the choices that you make in your life, the bridges you burn, the people you hurt, and the obligations you do not fulfill. In the short term you may be able to run from them with a Jesus is coming back belief. However, when weeks, months, and years go by and Jesus does not come back, there is nothing left but bad choices, regret, and disillusionment. What makes you think that you are so special that Jesus is coming in your time? Please, choose wisely! For, I fear when Jesus does not come back I cannot imagine what will happen to you.

The actual idea of the return is a metaphor not literal. There is no Jesus that is coming back. People have had worst times than this and saw what they also thought were signs and they waited and waited and Jesus did not come back.

Choose wisely, you cannot run from life, eventually you will be held accountable for all!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by Jenwitemi(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2011
Very wise and enlightened post, joyuchesun. The problem is that a lot of folks enjoy self deception. They love it. They can't do without it. Religious folks have been taught by their religous doctrines to be cowardly by running away from the responsibilities thrown at them by their earthly existence and heaping them on the shoulders of the "returning" super-hero Jesus. That is very convenient and very lazy.
joyuchesun:

@Hischild and bisbellcall I ask as a concerned person, what is your obsession about and anticipation of Jesus's return? Is your life on earth that bad? Have you made such horrible mistakes or ruined your life so terribly that your only reason for living is that Jesus is coming back soon or imminently as you put it? Many waited for Jesus on May 21 with great disappointment as happened in other years and other dates set for the return. Jesus is not coming. The "signs" that you speak of can be witnessed at any time in history. Be careful of the choices that you make in your life, the bridges you burn, the people you hurt, and the obligations you do not fulfill. In the short term you may be able to run from them with a Jesus is coming back belief. However, when weeks, months, and years go by and Jesus does not come back, there is nothing left but bad choices, regret, and disillusionment. What makes you think that you are so special that Jesus is coming in your time? Please, choose wisely! For, I fear when Jesus does not come back I cannot imagine what will happen to you.

The actual idea of the return is a metaphor not literal. There is no Jesus that is coming back. People have had worst times than this and saw what they also thought were signs and they waited and waited and Jesus did not come back.

Choose wisely, you cannot run from life, eventually you will be held accountable for all!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by Excelboi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2011
coming back with what? Bike or plane? Folktales
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
jesus is coming back to be nailed back on his wood plank. I think the Pagan Romans forgot to nail him properly. Let him come and we will send him back to the bowels of hell, where he belongs.  angry angry tongue

Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by Bisbelcall(f): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
joyuchesun@ Go and read matthew 24 from beginning to end Thanks
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by Bisbelcall(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
i have never had of bomb blast in Nigeria b4 but it happening this days this are the sign for you to be getting ready for the coming of Jesus Christ read more from matthew 24 from 1 to end .
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^^^^

your joke is not funny. plz think up something else and post in the jokes section.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by tEsLim(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
@OP what type of lame write up is this?

@ MODERATORS its high time you create a thread called LIES SECTION. Where people post all lies and imaginary jargon
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
we also need a thread for traditional and Pagan religions.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by Bisbelcall(f): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ MODERATORS its high time you create a thread called LIES SECTION. Where people post all lies and imaginary jargon

well it was not a joke or a make up story, a friend sent that to my mail , Jesus is back soon go and repent grin
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^

revert to Paganism, deluded one, and ask forgiveness from your ancestors. or else you will be the one who is going to repent.  angry
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by kimond101: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2011
I am a muslim and I believe and know Jesus the Messiah is coming back cause the Quran said so. But the story above has been on nairaland since like 5 years ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60042.0.html
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by claremont(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
If Jesus is coming back like you are suggesting, so what?! 
Re: Jesus Is Coming Back! by oderemo(m): 1:59am On Oct 02, 2011
our jesus was here and we all failed to respect him.
fela said everything to liberate us , what happened?
gani fawehinmi died fighting our corner, with dismall result.
i bet JESUS pass u by @ oshodi, most will not recognise home.

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand / True Ancient Tales Of The Mermaids And Merman. / Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.