Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,231 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure (20759 Views)

7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Taiwan, Many Trapped, Over 7 Dead, 700 Injured / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by Pootle: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
people will foolishly be shouting god like nigeria but easily forget that those people too believe in god undecided
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by Sweetvie: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is so sad cry
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by Nobleou(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
God pls save the world
No one can withstand your wrath
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by Benrosaria(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
I can tell how free and happy those chickens roaming would feel
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by Uchedizzy(f): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Omo nigeria is bless too bad
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
dyera:

Our disaster here in Nigeria is the citizens of the country.
is it citizens dat will pack money meant for his people n use it personally?
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
kingslj:

The politicians are you and me .
if we cant get them out of the office it means the problem is us.

A country of 180m doing the binding and wishes of only 150.
if u see wat politicians do you will not be saying ds
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
FuckDModz:
undecided

It's only a matter of time before this type of disaster hits Nigeria.

How are we preparing for a catastrophe of this magnitude?

RIP to the dead.
Nothing like such will happen in Nigeria
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by assholemods: 4:39am On Nov 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Terrible!
Condolences to the dead.

With the meeting of the foot soldiers of the "Lawless one" (B20) which just ended in Indonesia about 48 hrs ago, I am not Suprised that something like an Earthquake follows.

Everything is unfolding just as the bible foretold. Wars, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes, Extreme Weather, Christian Persecution, Violence and more!

JESUS Christ is Coming! The Greatest thing to have today is the Genuie Salvation of your soul made available through JESUS Christ.
Sometimes you comment like illiterate! Don't you know some countries are in earth quake zone?
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by kingslj: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
if u see wat politicians do you will not be saying ds

It simply means that we either cowards or not ready to change our today for better tomorrow .

politicians get 2 heads, ask the Iranians,
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by YaksonFCA(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2022
So sad May their soul rest in peace
Re: Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure by AfonjaPriest: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Crystin:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anngela GTBank
How long would you keep begging, you fraudster? Get out and look for meaningful thing to do with your life, instead of writing long epistle of your date with misery and agony.
Always using different monikers to beg: Edenbells, Relive, Cristh, Lethy, Crystin

I am monitoring you and you will eventually be made to get the right punishment for your deception.
Anyway, I will bring up your matter in my shrine for the gods to release thunder on your head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Has Destroyed All Of Its Chemical Weapons - Biden / Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions / Adama Barrow Departs Senegal For Gambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.